Latest Applications Open 2023:
NLSIU 2024 Application Form has been Released on 1st July 2023 through CLAT 2024. The NLSIU is referred to as the National Law School of India University it is one of the most prestigious law universities of Karnataka State.
University came into existence on 29th August 1987. NLSIU conducts admission for various law courses available at this university.
The details we are going to provide you are the National Law School of India University Admission 2024, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
NLSIU 2024 Application – Released
NLSIU 2024 Application Form
The application form for the National Law School of India University Admission 2024 will be released on the official. Candidate required to fill and submit the application form before the deadline date.
- NLSIU 2024 Application Form has been Released on 1st July 2023 through CLAT 2024.
- All the candidates are going to apply for NLSIU Admission 2024 and fill the application form and fee they need to register themselves.
- Applicants candidates need to visit the official website of the National Law School of India University.
- Candidates are recommended to fill all the details i.e. educational and personal details carefully otherwise the National Law School of India University Admission Online Form can be rejected.
- Keep the printed copies of the application form for further needs.
NLSIU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
All applier candidates who are planning to get into University needs to meet the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority. All the candidates have to fulfill the criteria norms, candidates fail may lead to the rejection of the NLSIU 2024 application.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- All candidates are suggested to check their eligibility status before applying for NLS Banglore.
- Here, we are providing you the National Law School of India University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for various UG, PG, and other courses.
- The students who want to get admission for UG courses of the NLSIU should have a 10th and 12th pass certificate and those are going to get admission for PG courses of this university they must have a bachelor’s degree certificate in the relevant subject.
NLSIU Admission 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the NLSIU 2024 Important Dates
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||1st July 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||3rd November 2023|
NLSIU Admission 2024 Application Process
The NLSIU Admission 2024 application form for the exam can be obtained online from the online official website of the university which would be followed by submission of the application fees along with the relevant documents and the application form. check the below listed following details:
- Candidates are required to submit the application along with the research proposal of about 10 to 12 pages.
- Candidates can download the application form from the university website.
- Candidates will have to pay an application fee of INR 3000.
- Candidates that are successful in the written test will be required to make an oral presentation in front of a panel of experts.
After the submission of the application, candidates are required to appear for the Admission test. The test will consist of the following:
- Objective type questions on Research Aptitude: 50 marks.
- Contemporary development in the field of law and society: 50 marks.
- Specific questions in Law/ MBL/ MPP/ Other disciplines: 50 marks.
Duration: The registered candidates will be required to carry out research for a minimum of one year from the date of registration and submit the thesis within a maximum period of 3 years.
If you have any other Questions related to NLSIU 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.