Latest Applications Open 2024:
The NMAT is the popular entrance examination, which is also referred to as NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) Management Aptitude Test and the NMAT examination is managed through GMAC, which is popularly known as Graduate Management Admission Council. Those applicants are appearing for the examination of GMAT to get admission in the graduate management programs; they can fill out the application form through online mode.
The NMAT Examination is facilitated in many of the participating colleges of India for candidates to take this examination. On the basis of the performance of candidates, admission will be provided to the candidates in graduate management programs.
From this article, the applicants can get the complete details of the NMAT, which includes the NMAT exam pattern, Exam centres, syllabus, etc.
NMAT Exam Pattern 2023
The NMAT examination is a computer-based test, and candidates can take this examination online. Mode after successfully filling out the application form with the help of the exam pattern, candidates will be able to understand the structure of NMAT.
The exam pattern may include a number of questions, difficulty levels, and the time limit for each of the sections, so it is very helpful for candidates, and they should prefer it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|S.No.||Section||No. of questions||Marks||Time limit (minutes)|
|3.||Logical Reasoning Skills||40||120||38|
NMAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of NMAT is mentioned below for candidates
- Reading Comprehension
- Dictionary meanings of different words,
- Syntax and correct grammar
- Language usage and their rules
Quantitative Skills, Data Interpretation & DS
- 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistics.
- Line graph
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- Multi-dimensional arrangements,
NMAT Offered Programs
The programs offered by NMIMS are mentioned below for candidates, and all are graduate management programs.
- MBA Core – Started in the year 1981, this is the flagship program of the Institute
- MBA Banking – Started in 2007
- MBA Capital Markets – Started in 2006 (in collaboration with the Bombay Stock Exchange)
- MBA – Pharmaceuticals Management
- MBA – Human Resource Management
- PGDBM – Business Management
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (NMIMS Bengaluru and Hyderabad campuses)
- EPGDM – Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (NMIMS Bengaluru and Hyderabad campuses)
NMAT Exam Centers
The exam centre of NMAT is mentioned below for candidates
|Domestic test centres|
|North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi|
|West||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijayawada|
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong|
If you have any other Questions related to NMAT Exam Pattern 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.