Latest Applications Open 2023:
The GMAC is also known as the Graduate Management Admission Council and it is the conducting authority of NMAT. The NMAT is also known as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. Those applicants who are appearing for the examination of NMAT can fill the application form through online mode. The candidates can get admission into graduate management programs on the basis of their performance.
There are various participating institutes or business schools that are associating the NMAT Examination for candidates to provide them admission in management degree programs or MBA courses. The candidates should be eligible to apply for the examination of NMAT.
Here, from this article, applicants can get the complete details regarding NMAT in which includes NMAT Full Form, Registration, Eligibility, Admit card and exam pattern, etc.
NMAT Full Form
The full form of NMAT is the NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) Management Aptitude Test and it is registered by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council).
Those candidates are wishing to apply for the examination of NMAT to get admission into MBA or other graduate management programs; they can fill the application form through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The NMAT is the computer-based test, which is available through GMAC in many of the participating institutes for candidates. The applicants can select the 7 colleges or schools to get admission as per their score.
There is the eligibility of NMAT has mentioned below for candidates, so those candidates who want to appear for this examination, they have to check the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates should be passed with at least a 50% score in the aggregate graduation degree.
- The applicants should have two or more years after graduation will be favoured for admission to all full-time programs (according to Admission Information Handout of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS).
The interested candidates have to register themselves on the official website on the given schedule if they want to appear for this examination.
The registration process will start from the first week of October and it will be available until the 4th week of December. Before the last date, candidates need to register to give the examination.
NMAT Exam Fees
NMAT Admit Card
The NMAT Admit card will be issued to the candidates after filling the application form and those candidates who have applied for the examination.
They can download they are admitted card from the official website through online mode. The candidates have to carry the important documents along with the admit card to the examination centre.
NMAT Exam Pattern
NMAT Offered Programs
There are the programs offered by NMIMS has mentioned below for candidates and all are the graduate management programs
- MBA Core – Started in the year 1981, this is the flagship program of the Institute
- MBA Banking – Started in 2007
- MBA Capital Markets – Started in 2006 (in collaboration with the Bombay Stock Exchange)
- MBA – Pharmaceuticals Management
- MBA – Human Resource Management
- PGDBM – Business Management
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (NMIMS Bengaluru and Hyderabad campuses)
- EPGDM – Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (NMIMS Bengaluru and Hyderabad campuses)
NMAT Participating Colleges
The participating colleges of NMAT have mentioned below for candidates:-
|SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Xavier School of Human Resource Management - Bhubaneswar
Xavier School of Rural Management - Bhubaneswar
Xavier School of Sustainability - Bhubaneswar
Xavier Faculty of management (Urban Management & Governance) - Bhubaneswar
|SRM University||Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai, Ramapuram Part - II Vadapalani Campus, Chennai, NCR Campus, Delhi|
|BML Munjal University||Gurgaon|
|VIT University||Chennai, Vellore|
|ICFAI Business School (IBS)||Dehradun, Tripura, Sikkim, Hyderabad, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Jharkhand, Raipur, Jaipur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Mody University||Lakshmangarh in Rajasthan|
|GITAM School of International Business||Visakhapatnam|
|Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University||Hyderabad|
|Thapar School of Management||Mohali|
|Shiv Nadar University||Gautam Buddha Nagar
|Amity University||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Woxsen School of Business Management||Hyderabad|
If you have more questions about the NMAT Full Form, you can write your queries in the comments box below.