Latest Applications Open 2023:
NS EdCET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. The Nagaland University conducts the NS Ed.CET (Nagaland State Education Common Entrance Test) to offer admission to the applicants in a 2-year regular B. Ed course in various Education colleges in Nagaland State. It is state-level entrance examination conducted every year for aspiring and eligible candidates.
Candidates with eligibility can apply for this examination as per the schedule provided by the authority, and they can apply by filling out the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
From this article, applicants will know the detailed information of Nagaland State Ed.CET test dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure.
NS EdCET 2024 Application Form – Releasing Soon
NS Ed.CET Application Form 2024
Those applicants are aspiring and eligible to get admission in 2-year regular B. Ed courses in various Education colleges in Nagaland State, they must to apply in Nagaland State Ed.CET test, they can fill out the application form and a few details of it mentioned below.
- The NS Ed.CET Application Form will be released online mode.
- From April to May 2024, the application form can be filled out and submitted.
- Candidates have to fill out the application form as per the instructions.
- The application form for the test should be submitted before the last date of submission.
- Correction in the application form will not be allowed once submitted.
Applicants can make the payment of the application fee online as well as offline mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Others / Unreserved||Rs 600|
|SC / ST||Rs 450|
|In-service teachers deputed
by School Education / Higher
NS Ed.CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test. The eligibility criteria details are mentioned below.
- Age Limit: The age of candidates should be 19 years of age at the time of applying for the course.
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian citizens, and candidates should have local/non–local status requirements as stated by Nagaland state.
- Qualification: Candidates should be qualified in B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com / BCA / BBM or must be in the final year at the time of submission of the application form.
- Minimum Marks: They must be qualified with a minimum of 55% marks in the graduation / post-graduation / 5-year integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology.
- Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC categories must have secured a minimum of 45% marks.
NS Ed.CET Application Dates 2024
The applicants must check the important schedule of the Nagaland State Education Common Entrance Test mentioned below for the candidates who are going to fill out the application form.
|Start Date of Application Form||3rd week of April 2024|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||4th week of May 2024|
Documents Required During Application Process
Applicants should have to carry the required documents due to filling out the application form, and the documents are
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on Reserved Quota.
How to Apply in NS Ed.CET 2024
The NS Ed.CET Application Form will be available on the official website of Nagaland University and those candidates who are interested and eligible to get admission in a 2-year regular B. Ed course in various Education colleges in Nagaland State can fill out the application form by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Applicants should have to go on the official website of Nagaland University first of all.
- They should have to register themselves by entering the required details such as name, e-mail ID, and password in the required field.
- The login details will be provided to the candidates to fill out the application form by entering the required details such as personal details, address details, education details, preferences of the test center, etc.
- In the application form, applicants have to upload their scanned documents such as photographs, signatures, qualifying examination mark sheet, graduation mark sheet, etc.
- After that, they need to make the payment of the application fee online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates should have to submit the application form and also take the printout of it for further use.
Through the article above, applicants will know all the important details about NS Ed.CET Application Form and candidates aspiring to get admission in Bachelor of Education course where the details are eligibility criteria, important schedule, and applying in the test.
If you have any other quires about NS Ed.CET 2024 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.