Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT) is the popular University of Delhi, which is administered to provide admission to candidates in the field of Engineering and Technology. Those applicants who are interested to get admission in NSIT 2024, should have the eligibility criteria to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The NSIT is offering various education to the candidate and many of the applicants are seeking to get admission to NSIT 2024. The candidates should be qualified in the JEE Main Entrance Examination to get admission to NSIT.
The candidates have to take the complete information of NSIT, who are interested to get admission in NSIT, and in this content included NSIT M.Tech Cut off.
NSIT M.tech Cutoff 2024
Those candidates who want to get admission to NSIT to Complete their M.Tech Programs should be qualified in the examination of GATE to participate in this university.
On the basis of minimum GATE marks, the cut-off marks will be decided to provide admission to candidates in NSIT M.Tech 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The candidates will get admission hopefully in the NSIT on the basis of cut-off marks. After that, they will be shortlisted in the merit list.
NIST 2024 Courses
The NIST Courses are given below
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
Important details of NSIT M.Tech Cut off
Following are the important details of NSIT M.Tech cut off has given below for candidates
- The NSIT M.Tech Cutoff is announced by the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology to screen the admissions to the M.Tech programs offered.
- The NSIT M.Tech Cutoff is dependent upon many factors like the number of applicants, seat intake, previous year cut-offs, etc.
- The NSIT M.Tech Cutoff will be different for each of the M.Tech courses offered by NSIT.
- For each of the categories, the cutoff marks will be different for the NSIT M.Tech Admission 2024 to the applicants.
- The NSIT M.Tech Cutoff is not announced by NSIT and therefore candidates can expect the details.
Summarization of NSIT M.Tech Previous Cut off Marks
|Signal Processing||600 plus|
|Information System||570 plus|
|Process Control||450 plus|
NSIT M.Tech Seat Allotment
The NSIT M.Tech Seat allotment will be done due to the counseling procedure and candidates will get the seats in the different institutes of NSIT.
|Discipline||Full Time (FT)||Part-Time||Total|
|Gen*||SC*||ST*||Sponsered Full Time (SFT)|
|Information System (IS)||10||02||01||05||05||23|
|Signal Processing (SP)||10||02||01||05||05||23|
|Process Control (PC)||10||02||01||05||05||23|
|Biochemical Engineering (BCE)||10||02||01||05||05||23|
|Embedded System & VLSI (ESV)||10||02||01||05||05||23|
|Industrial Electronics (IE)||10||02||01||05||05||23|
|Production Engineering (PE)||10||02||01||05||05||23|
|Engineering Management (EM)||10||02||01||05||05||23|
If you have any other Questions related to NSIT M.Tech 2024 Cutoff, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.