Latest Applications Open 2024:
NTRUHS MPT 2024 Application Form has been Released on 23rd January 2024. The NTRUHS is also known as Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and this university is located in Andhra Pradesh. This university offers admission to the candidates in the Master of Physiotherapy Courses (MPT).
There are various 184 associated colleges of this university providing admission to the candidates in the MPT program. Applicants will get admission to the MPT Program on the basis of their eligibility criteria and every year, there are many candidates that may appear to complete their aspiring programs.
Here, from this article, applicants will know the detailed information of NTRUHS MPT Admission important dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
NTRUHS MPT 2024 Notification – Application Released
NTRUHS 2024 Highlights
|Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
|Master of Physiotherapy Courses
|Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
|To be Announced
|0866 – 2577715, 0863-2399999
NTRUHS MPT 2024 Important Dates
Those candidates are going to apply in the NTRUHS MPT program, they must have to check the important dates mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Availability of online Application
|23rd January 2024
|Last date for submission of the online application
|1st February 2024
|Release of Selected Candidates List After Documents Verification
|To be Announced
|Date of issue of Notification for exercising web options
|To be Announced
NTRUHS MPT Application Form 2024
The NTRUHS MPT 2024 Application Form has been available in 23rd January 2024. Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission to the MPT program from the various affiliated colleges of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences; they can apply in this examination through online mode and the application form filling steps mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official web page of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Applicants have to search the link and click on the registration form. They should have to register themselves by submitting the required details.
- The applicants will get the Registration number and Roll number after submitting all the details and the applicants have to use it to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill all the correct and complete details in the application form and make the payment of the application fee.
- The applicants should have submitted the application form and also taken the print out of it for future use.
|Details of the fee
(Bank transaction fee extra)
NTRUHS MPT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wishing to get admission to the MPT program from the various affiliated colleges of this university, they must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria details are mentioned below.
- The applicants should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- They should be qualified in BPT degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or
equivalent degree and have completed an internship.
- Candidates without eligibility criteria won’t be able to apply in this course.
NTRUHS MPT Merit List 2024
The MPT course merit list will be prepared through Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and those applicants will have qualified, will be shortlisted in the merit list.
M.P.T course is prepared for a total mark of 100 by the computing of academic marks for 90 and experience marks for 10. When two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of a total of 100 marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Least number of appearances in the final Semester / final year of B.P.T. Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final semesters / final year examination of B.P.T. course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference.
NTRUHS MPT Counseling 2024
The NTRUHS MPT counseling procedure will be conducted through Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and those candidates are shortlisted in the merit list, they will be called out for the counseling procedure. The seat will be allotted to the candidates in the State of Tamil Nadu as per all other terms and conditions.
At the counseling center, applicants have to be present there on the provided schedule and they can fill their choice of college as per their preference. Candidates should have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification and the documents are
- All marks statements of BPT Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning the date of completion of the internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate issued by the Principal of the college where he/she completed the BPT Degree Course
- If the applicant has studied in two places, He/She should submit the 6th class to Intermediate / 12thStandard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding his/her local area.
- If the applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he/she shall submit 10 years of residence proof as per G.O.P.646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate, etc., from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- Latest social status certificate (permanent eseva/meseva caste certificate), if applicable
NTRUHS MPT Allotment List
Those applicants have attended the web-based counseling session, they will get admission to MPT program and Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences will release the allotment list on the official webpage.
Candidates will be able to check the allotment lists from the official website.
If you any queries regarding NTRUHS MPT 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.