Latest Applications Open 2023:
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Application Form will be Available Soon. For the SSC applicants, the official authorities of the State Level National Talent Search Examination (SCERT) will conduct an entrance exam known as NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) every year in the state of West Bengal.
And the SCERT will be updating the complete notification related to the entrance exam on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
However, the government of West Bengal Directorate of School Education Bikash Bhawan, 7th floor, salt lake city, Kolkata – 700091 will be conducting the West Bengal NTSE 2023 exam for the eligible applicants in the current year.
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- NTSE West Bengal 2023 Application Form will be released in November 2023.
- NTSE West Bengal 2023 Application Form can be filled until the Last week of November 2023.
- The applicant needs to fill the application form available on the official website of the university to appear for the admission procedure.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter all necessary details in the form with the help of the educational qualification documents.
- Applicants need to provide all the correct details in the application form as needed.
- After that applicants need to take a printout of the filled form and pay the application fee and submit the same.
The information related to the application fee will be mentioned on the official website by the authorities for the reference of the applicants.
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- A citizen of India is only eligible to apply.
- SSC class applicants who are studying in the current year, in any recognized school WBBSE/WBBME/ICSE/CBSE in West Bengal are eligible to apply.
- The 9th class should be completed by the applicant.
- Those applicants who have registered under the Open Distance Learning (ODL) under NIOS/West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling in the pre 10th level exam are also eligible to apply.
- One should be below the age of 18 years to apply.
- One should score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam to appear for the admission procedure (40% marks in case of reserved category applicants).
- Students of class X of any affiliated and recognized school of W.B.B.S.E./W.B.B.M.E./I.C.S.E./C.B.S.E in West Bengal securing 50% and above marks [40% and above marks for S.C/S.T/OBC (as per Central Govt. norms)/Physically Disabled Candidates] in the final examination of class IX are eligible to appear at State level NTSE, 2023.
- Students who have registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) under NIOS / West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling and secured 50% and above marks in the pre-10th level examination [40% and above marks for SC/ST/OBC (as per Central Govt. norms)/Physically Disabled Candidates] will also be eligible for Scholarship provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July 2023), the student is not employed and he/she will appear at class 10th level examination for the first time.
- In the case of Study Centres under ODL mode, the Coordinator or Authorized person shall authenticate the required particulars of the candidates mentioning approval number, code, etc. of the Study Centre.
- It may be noted that OBC candidates under the Non-Creamy Layer of income group (as per Central Government norms) and also belong to the OBC category of Central List will be treated as OBC for this examination. OBC candidates under the Creamy Layer of income group will be treated as general candidates.
- There are two Educational Districts in addition to 23 Revenue Districts in West Bengal. Those are- BARRACKPORE Educational District (comprising of Sub-Division:- BARRAKPORE & BIDHANNAGAR) and SILIGURI Educational District (comprising of SILIGURI Sub-Division only)
- If the candidate is studying in any school under the Jurisdiction of BARRACKPORE or BIDHANNAGAR Administrative Sub-division in that event, he/she must choose BARRACKPORE as the district instead of NORTH 24 PARGANAS or KOLKATA.
- If the candidate is studying in any school under SILIGURI Administrative Sub-division in that event, he/she must choose SILIGURI as district instead of DARJEELING.
- The applicant should opt for the district in which he/she actually resides within the administrative jurisdiction of the respective district.
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- NTSE West Bengal 2023 Stage II Exam dates have been announced. The Exam will be held on 10th May 2023.
- In offline mode, only the entrance exam will be organized in the university (pen and paper-based test).
- The official authorities will conduct the entrance exam at the state
The entrance exam will be organized in two sessions which will be conducted on the same day. And the sessions are as mention below:
- Paper I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Paper-II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Both the session is paper I and Paper II will consist of objective type MCQ questions it.
- Official authorities will ask only 100 questions of 100 marks in total in both the session that is paper I and paper II each.
- 120 minutes each will be given to the applicants by the authority to solve the paper.
- In the entrance exam, each question will consist of one mark.
- For incorrect answers, there is no provision of negative markings in the paper.
- The entrance exam will be conducted based on the syllabus of the class IX and X (SSC).
However, the question paper of the scholastic aptitude test will be based on the below mention subject:
- Political science
- State Level Examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day as per details are given below:-
Scholastic Aptitude Test Comprises the subjects given below:-
1) Mathematics, 2) Physics, 3) Chemistry, 4) Biology, 5) History, 6) Geography, 7) Political Science, 8) Economics.
- All questions in the booklet for the stage-I examination are objective type. Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking in the said examination.
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Syllabus
The official authorities have not decided on any specific syllabus for the preparation of the entrance exam. However, the question paper of the entrance exam will be based on the syllabus of the standard IX and SSC (X).
So applicants can prepare from the 9th or 10th class and can refer to the official website of the university for more details.
Syllabus /Subject: There is no prescribed syllabus for NTS Examination. The standard of items shall conform to the level of class IX and X.
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Admit Card
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Admit Card will be released Soon. Official authorities will publish the admit card of the applicant on the official website of the university itself.
With the help of the application number and password or login credentials, applicants will be able to check the admit card from the website. However, applicants need to visit the official website of the university and then download the admit card from the official website.
Applicants are instructed to keep the admit card safely till the time of admission procedure. Once the admit card is downloaded applicants are instructed to check all the details on the admit card.
And if there is any mistake in the information printed on the admit card then the applicants can report the same to the university. However, applicants are instructed to paste a passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card once the admit card is downloaded.
NTSE West Bengal 2023 Result
Official authorities will only be responsible to release the result of the applicants. However, along with the results of the entrance exam, a merit list will also be updated by the authority. The government of West Bengal Directorate of School Education Bikash Bhawan, Kolkata will be responsible to release the results of the applicants.
The results will be updated on the official website for those applicants only who have cleared the entrance exam successfully. Applicants need to use the roll number and date of birth and download the result from the website. However, applicants will get complete details of the admission procedure on the official website of the university itself.
For any other queries about NTSE West Bengal 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.