Latest Applications Open 2024:
NUSRL Result 2023 has been released. National University of Study and Research in Law, positioned in Ranchi, came into being in the year 2010. NUSRL takes the student’s admission severely based on the CLAT test. CLAT is meant for the “Common Law Admission Test”.
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) is a law university positioned in Ranchi, India. It was made familiar by a legislative act, by the State Of Jharkhand (act no. 4 of 2010) as the fourteenth national law university of India. The university is allied to UGC and the Bar Council of India.
NUSRL Result 2023 – Declared
NUSRL Result 2023 has been Declared for the Previous and Current years. Click Here to Check Result.
|B.Sc Hons||Click Here|
|PG Diploma||Click Here|
NUSRL 2023 Result
The result can only be checked through an online approach and no other way is considered. Students can check the results on the official website of the University.
The result has been made available on the website. The examination result is put on the university authorized website. The re-evaluation result and examination agenda are also provided on the website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The university is allowed to publicize the result in the form of a merit list.
- The merit list is made accessible in PDF format.
- The university gives the examination result on its official website. The students can effortlessly access the result by going to the university website.
- The result can be checked only in an online manner. It will not be sent through post or courier.
- Together with the result, students can also check their subject marks.
- Applicants are required to have the printout of the result for more admission procedures.
Important Points About the Result
After the pronouncement of the result, only skilled applicants can appear in the counselling procedure. Aspirants are called for counselling after considering the rank list.
- The scorecard encompasses the details of students like their total marks, name, parents’ name, date of birth, and many other important details.
- Aspirants have to convey the information at the counselling venue at a given time & date for paper confirmation.
- After the conclusion of the counselling process, the allotment letter will be issued to the applicants for admission.
How to Check and Download the Result
The University issues the timetable for many courses on the official website. Students can check the timetable by following the following steps:
- Visit the official website link.
- Now, hit the Result link.
- Check your exam & click on that link.
- The result will be shown in a pdf format on the computer screen.
- Check your result and grab the printout of it for upcoming use.
For any other queries about the NUSRL Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.