Latest Applications Open 2024:
Oberoi STEP 2023 Application Form has been Released. The Oberoi group has started the OBEROI STEP (Systematic Training and Education Program) examination, which is just an online application for students. Oberoi group had been conducting these examinations for the last 11 years.
The STEP program is not only the Hospitality Education Program but also provides practical training in hotels. The students selected for this program do not have to pay any fees. The Oberoi Group pays a monthly allowance for accommodation, daily meals on duty, uniform, and medical insurance to their trainees.
Oberoi STEP 2023 helps the applicants to contribute to the three-year program which helps to get practical training at the hotels of the Oberoi group. The applicants will be trained for all four departments of the hotel (Front office, housekeeping, food & beverages, and kitchen.
Oberoi STEP 2023 Notification – Application Started
OBEROI STEP 2023 Quick Links
Oberoi STEP 2023 Important Date Details about the course are as per below:
|STEP Program Application Starts||Started|
|Application Form Closed||April 2023|
|Assessments & Interviews||May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||May 2023|
The Application Form for the Oberoi STEP will be available on the official website of the Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development. Applicants need to visit the site to apply for the Oberoi STEP 2023 interview.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The application is to be filled in with educational information, and can also select the venue for the interview and the date of the interview. There will be no application fee for the Oberoi STEP examination while registration for the interview.
To get selected for admission in the programs which are offered at Oberoi STEP, applicants do not need to appear for any written exams. Applicants just need to clear the interview round for the selection.
List of essential documents to be carried for the interview
- The printed copy of the application form that was filled out for the Oberoi STEP program.
- Passport size photo.
- Xerox copy of the 10th certificate with the originals.
- DOB proof (Birth certificate)
- Xerox copy of the 12th certificate with the originals.
- Medical certificate. ( The student should be considered medically fit by the doctors from Oberoi STEP)
- Declarations that are verified to be reliable.
- The interview rounds for the Oberoi STEP are conducted in three rounds.
- Below is the information about the three rounds do refer to the information.
|Oberoi STEP Admission & Interview process.|
|Round 1||Applicants are divided into groups of 15-20 each.
Applicants in the group will be given tasks for many activities and also have to attempt different questionnaires.
|Applicants are evaluated by criteria such as grooming, poise and spoken English|
|Round 2||Applicants selected from the 1st round will be eligible to appear for the 2nd round of the interview.
In the 2nd round, applicants have to sit in front of the panel comprising of faculty members where the meeting will be one on one type.
|Applicants are judged on multiple things like their personality, attire, behavior and more.
The panel also checks if the applicant has the skill for hospitality.
|Round 3||Applicants who clear the 1st and the 2nd round of interviews are then eligible for the final round (3rd round).
In this round, candidates need to appear for another series of activities and attempt some questionnaires. This also includes a final interview with a panel.
The Oberoi STEP interview round may be conducted on a different day as well as city as against Round 1 and Round 2.
OBEROI STEP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The student should be between 18 years to 20 years to be eligible for the examination
The student must have completed the HSC examination from a known board of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, India (IGNOU)
Eligibility criteria as per the course selected
Hotel operation program (Front Office, food & beverage)
At least 61% marks in the higher school examination or should have English as one of the subjects. A student from CBSE board should have achieved grade B2 or grade point 7 to qualify for this examination.
Kitchen Operations Program
At least 61% marks in the higher school examination or should have English asine of the subject.
Hotel Operations Program
At least 61% marks in the higher school examination or should have English asine of the subject
OBEROI STEP 2023 Exam Centers
- There are entire 13 cities in which the Oberoi Step admissions are conducted.
- Mumbai has two centers for the same.
- Below is the list of cities where the exam centers will be available.
- Delhi / NCR
- Mumbai North
- Mumbai South
OBEROI STEP 2023 Types of Exam
The important information related to the courses is mentioned below for the applicants to refer:
The Kitchen operation Course:
The applicants will get the training for the western and the Indian kitchens. The applicants will also get training in special sections such as bakery, pastry and cold kitchen.
The Hotel Operation Course (two streams):
The applicants will get the training for the front Office/ food and beverage service focus
The applicants will also get training in housekeeping focus.
The Oberoi Centre conducts the interview rounds for Learning and Development. The officials will communicate the list of the selected applicants who have been shortlisted for the Oberoi STEP 2023.
The result of the Oberoi STEP 2023 entrance exam will be sent to the applicants through email or post. STEP program conducted by Oberoi Group of Hotels commences in August each year.
Oberoi STEP 2023 Counseling
Applicants have got to notify the site of the assortment procedure on the date they have selected. On the day of the interview.
the applicant has to convey the self-attested copies of the subsequent brochures with them one printout of their application forms together with one passport-size photograph.
One copy of their class 10 certificate. If th applicant’s certificate does not indicate their date of birth, one copy of their birth certificate will be required.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook