Odisha ANM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Directorate of Nursing Odisha will be responsible to release all the notifications related to the admission procedure for the reference of the applicants in online mode on the official website of the State.
Applicants who want to get admission to the ANM course which is also known as the Auxiliary nurse and midwife training course in all Indian Nursing Council-recognized Government and private ANM training centers in the state of Odisha are advised to refer to the official website of the university and meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
Official authorities will provide admission in two years ANM course which includes theory and practical as per the prescribed syllabus of the Indian Nursing Council. Applicants who are interested in getting admission in the above mention course need to fill and submit the Application Form which will be available online mode on the official website of the university itself.
Applicants are instructed to fill and submit the Application Form as per the given schedule decided by the official authorities. Applicants who want to get more information about Odisha ANM Admission 2023 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, and important dates, can refer to the information we have mentioned below in this article.
Odisha ANM 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
Odisha ANM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click Here to Check the Application Details.
Odisha ANM 2023 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Odisha ANM|
|Full-Form||Odisha Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Nursing Odisha|
Odisha ANM 2023 Exam Dates
We have mention below all the important information about the important events and dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application forms and prospectus||4th week of August 2023|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of September 2023|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers Online||3rd week of September 2023|
|Available of Admit card for Entrance Examination in the Applicant login Page||4th week of September 2023|
|Entrance Examination||4th week of September 2023|
|Medical Board for the PH candidates||Last week of September 2023|
|Publication of Results of candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination||1st week of October 2023|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||1st week of October 2023|
|Grievance of applicants regarding Provisional Merit List
(Mail only- [email protected])
|2nd week of October 2023|
|Publication of Final Merit List||2nd week of October 2023|
|Online Choice filling & Locking||3rd week of October 3rd week of November 2023|
|Publication of Seat allotment of the selected candidates for 1st Round||3rd week of November 2023|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||4th week of November 2023|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round||4th week of November 2023|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 2nd Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||Last week of November to 1st week of December 2023|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||1st week of December 2023|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 3rd Round (Selection of Freeze)||1st to 2nd week of December 2023|
|Reporting at the institution for admission||2nd week to 4th week of December 2023|
|Admission of students against Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats||4th week to Last week of December 2023|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of January 2024|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats (15% Management seats + Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats) in the official website||1st to Last week of January 2024|
Odisha ANM 2023 Application Form
We have mentioned below all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants:
- Odisha ANM 2023 Application Form has been Released.
- The application form and the prospectus will be available online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- However, applicants are instructed to visit the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The Directorate of Nursing, Odisha will be responsible to release the application forms for the applicants on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to check the prospectus after downloading the same from the website.
- Once the instructions mention in the prospectus are checked applicants need to start filling the Application Form.
- At the time of filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form such as personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parents details, and many more.
- Applicants also need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in specified size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the Application Form correctly and properly with accurate information.
- Applicants are instructed to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form once the Application Form is filled.
- After that, applicants must pay the application fee and submit the duly filled Application Form.
Odisha ANM 2023 Application Fee
We have mention below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- For the knowledge of the applicants, the application fee is an important part of the application process.
- Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 300/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- Applicants are instructed to deposit the application fee by State Bank of India Challan.
- Applicants need to attach the Challan of the application fee to the prospectus.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee before the due
Odisha ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We have mention below all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
- One must have passed the HSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Those applicants are also eligible to apply who have completed the HSC exam by the National Institute of Open School or CHSE Odisha.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam to get admission.
- An only permanent resident of Odisha state is eligible to apply to get admission.
- One should be medically fit at the time of admission to get admission.
- Applicants must be born on or after 31st December 2002 and above the age of 17 at the time of admission.
The requirement of the applicant:
- For the admission procedure, only female applicants are eligible to apply.
NOTE: For more information related to the admission procedure, applicants can go through the university’s official website.
As official authorities will be responsible to release all the important information for the applicants’ reference on the university’s official website.
For any other queries about Odisha ANM 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.