Latest Applications Open 2024:
ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, and in the context of Odisha, it refers to a nursing training program known as Odisha ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) Admission. ANM is a healthcare professional who is trained to provide basic healthcare services, especially focusing on maternal and child health. The Odisha ANM program is designed to equip individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge to address the primary healthcare needs of communities, particularly in the areas of maternal and child welfare.
In the Odisha ANM program, female candidates who have completed their 10+2 education are eligible to apply. The admission process is typically conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET), Odisha, and it involves a merit-based selection process. Once admitted, students undergo training to become ANMs, who play a vital role in delivering essential healthcare services, promoting preventive healthcare measures, and supporting community health initiatives.
ANMs are often deployed in rural and underserved areas to bridge the healthcare gap, focusing on maternal care, family planning, immunization, and community health education. They play a critical role in ensuring the well-being of mothers and infants and contribute significantly to the overall healthcare infrastructure at the grassroots level.
Odisha ANM 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
What is Odisha ANM?
The Odisha ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) Admission process stands as a crucial pathway for individuals aspiring to make a significant impact in the field of healthcare, particularly in the context of maternal and child welfare. Orchestrated by the Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET), Odisha, this admission program is meticulously crafted to identify and nurture the talents of dedicated female candidates who have successfully completed their 10+2 education. The program not only seeks to provide specialized training in nursing but also emphasizes the pivotal role these professionals play in addressing the healthcare needs of women and children in both rural and urban communities.
Odisha ANM Admission 2024 Highlights
The Odisha ANM Admission 2024 presents an opportunity for aspiring healthcare professionals to embark on a journey toward becoming skilled Auxiliary Nurse Midwives (ANMs). Facilitated by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), this admission process is slated to commence in July 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Odisha Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course
|Directorate of Nursing Odisha
|Phone: 9439999773E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odisha ANM Admission 2024 Important Dates
The Odisha ANM Admission 2024 brings forth a gateway for aspiring healthcare professionals to embark on a journey towards becoming Auxiliary Nurse Midwives (ANMs). Administered by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), this admission process follows a merit-based selection system, with crucial dates shaping the entire application timeline.
|Availability of application forms and prospectus
|4th week of August 2024
|Submission of application form
|2nd week of September 2024
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers Online
|3rd week of September 2024
|Available of Admit card for Entrance Examination in the Applicant login Page
|4th week of September 2024
|4th week of September 2024
|Medical Board for the PH candidates
|Last week of September 2024
|Publication of Results of candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination
|1st week of October 2024
|Publication of Provisional Merit List
|1st week of October 2024
|Grievance of applicants regarding Provisional Merit List(Mail only- email@example.com)
|2nd week of October 2024
|Publication of Final Merit List
|2nd week of October 2024
|Online Choice filling & Locking
|3rd week of October 3rd week of November 2024
|Publication of Seat allotment of the selected candidates for 1st Round
|3rd week of November 2024
|Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)
|4th week of November 2024
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round
|4th week of November 2024
|Online payment of Part course fees for 2nd Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)
|Last week of November to 1st week of December 2024
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round
|1st week of December 2024
|Online payment of Part course fees for 3rd Round (Selection of Freeze)
|1st to 2nd week of December 2024
|Reporting at the institution for admission
|2nd week to 4th week of December 2024
|Admission of students against Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats
|4th week to Last week of December 2024
|Commencement of classes
|1st week of January 2025
|Uploading data against Management quota seats (15% Management seats + Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats) in the official website
|1st to Last week of January 2025
Odisha ANM 2024 Latest News and Updates
Stay informed and up-to-date with the latest developments in the realm of Odisha ANM as we bring you the freshest news and updates for the year. The field of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Odisha is dynamic, with continuous advancements and changes. From announcements regarding admission procedures, regulatory modifications, to any noteworthy shifts in the curriculum or examination patterns, our coverage ensures you are well-informed.
Whether you are a prospective applicant eager for the latest admission guidelines or a current student seeking insights into program enhancements, our coverage of Odisha ANM Latest News and Updates aims to keep you in the loop. Dive into a comprehensive resource that navigates through the evolving landscape of ANM education in Odisha, providing you with the most recent and pertinent information to guide your journey in the healthcare profession.
Odisha ANM 2024 Application Form
The Odisha ANM 2024 Application Form is the initial step for aspiring healthcare professionals seeking admission to the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife program in the state. Administered by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), the application process is crucial for determining eligibility and initiating the selection procedure. To embark on this transformative journey, candidates are required to carefully fill out and submit the application form within the specified timeline. The form serves as a gateway to educational and professional growth in the field of healthcare, offering individuals the opportunity to contribute to community well-being.
- Application commencement is expected in July 2024.
- Eligible candidates must be female and have passed 10+2 from CHSE Odisha, NIOS, or an equivalent board.
- The application form can be accessed on the official website of DMET Odisha.
- Candidates must provide accurate personal and educational information in the application.
- The submission deadline will be a critical aspect of the application process.
- Required documents, such as 10+2 mark sheets and certificates, need to be uploaded with the application.
- The application fee details will be specified in the official notification.
- Candidates are advised to thoroughly review the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Incomplete or incorrectly filled applications may lead to disqualification.
- The application process may include steps like registration, filling the form, uploading documents, and fee payment.
- Regularly checking the official website for updates is crucial during the application period.
- Any communication regarding the application process will be primarily done through the official channels.
How to Fill Odisha ANM 2024 Application Form
Filling out the Odisha ANM 2024 Application Form is a crucial step in pursuing a career as an Auxiliary Nurse Midwife. To guide you through the process, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Access the official website of DMET Odisha to find the dedicated portal for ANM admissions.
- Registration: Create an account by providing essential details such as your name, email address, and mobile number. Generate a unique username and password for future login.
- Login: Use the credentials generated during registration to log in to your account.
- Navigate to Application Form: Locate the ANM 2024 Application Form on the website. It is typically available in the ‘Admissions’ or ‘ANM 2024’ section.
- Read Instructions: Carefully read the instructions provided in the application form and ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill Personal Details: Enter your personal information accurately, including your name, date of birth, gender, and contact details.
- Educational Details: Provide details of your educational qualifications, especially your 10+2 examination marks and board information.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of required documents, such as your 10+2 mark sheets, certificates, and recent passport-sized photograph.
- Review Information: Before submitting, thoroughly review the information entered to avoid any errors.
- Application Fee Payment: Pay the application fee through the specified mode, which is usually online. Keep the transaction details for future reference.
- Submit Form: After completing all the required fields and paying the fee, submit the application form.
- Print Confirmation: Once submitted successfully, take a printout of the confirmation page for your records. This page may contain important details such as your application number.
Keep a copy of all submitted documents and the confirmation page for future reference. Regularly check the official website for any updates or notifications regarding the application process.
Odisha ANM 2024 Application Fees
Securing admission to the Odisha ANM 2024 program involves an essential step – the payment of the application fee. Prospective candidates must be aware that an application fee of Rs 300/- is mandatory for participating in the admission procedure.
- The convenience of payment is ensured through the State Bank of India Challan, a reliable mode of transaction widely accepted for such processes.
- To complete the application, applicants are required to attach the Challan confirming the successful payment of the application fee to the prospectus.
- Ensuring timely payment is imperative, and applicants are strongly advised to deposit the application fee before the specified due date to avoid any complications in their application process.
|State Bank of India Challan
|Challan copy to be attached to the prospectus
|Before the specified deadline
Required Document for Application Form
While applying for the Odisha ANM 2024 program, candidates are typically required to submit various documents to validate their eligibility and facilitate the application process.
|1. 10+2 Mark Sheet
|2. 10+2 Certificate
|3. Date of Birth Certificate
|4. Residence Certificate
|Proof of residency in Odisha
|5. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
|Valid certificate issued by competent authority
|6. Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
|Certificate specifying the level of disability
|7. Passport-sized Photographs
|Recent photographs for identity verification
|8. Unique Identification Documents (e.g., Aadhar card)
|Government-issued ID for verification
|9. Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
|Required for establishing residency in the state
|10. Character Certificate
|From a recognized institution or authority
|11. Migration Certificate (if applicable)
|Necessary if transferring from another educational institution
|12. Any Other Relevant Certificates
|As specified in the official admission notification
Odisha ANM Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Odisha ANM Admission 2024 are as follows:
- Candidates must have successfully passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) exam or any equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Applicants who have completed the HSC exam through the National Institute of Open School or CHSE Odisha are also considered eligible.
- A minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination is required for admission.
- Only permanent residents of Odisha state are eligible to apply and seek admission.
- Candidates should be medically fit at the time of admission.
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age by December 31, 2024.
Odisha ANM 2024 Provisional Merit List
The Odisha ANM 2024 Provisional Merit List is a crucial milestone in the admission process, serving as an initial assessment of candidates’ eligibility and academic qualifications. Compiled by the State Nursing Selection Committee, Odisha, under the guidance of Chairman (Dr.) U.K. Satapathy, MD, the provisional merit list is a preliminary roster of applicants based on their performance in the qualifying examination. This list allows candidates to ascertain their position and potential for securing admission to the ANM program.
It typically includes details such as the candidate’s name, application number, and provisional merit rank. Candidates are advised to carefully review the provisional merit list as discrepancies can be rectified during the stipulated correction period. The release of the provisional merit list is a significant step in the transparent and merit-driven Odisha ANM 2024 admission process, paving the way for subsequent counselling sessions. Applicants can stay informed about the release and updates on the provisional merit list through the official communication channels provided by the Odisha ANM authorities.
How to Check Odisha ANM Provisional List
To check the Odisha ANM Provisional Merit List, candidates can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the Official Website: Access the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET) or the designated portal for Odisha ANM admissions.
- Navigate to the Merit List Section: Look for a specific section on the website related to the provisional merit list or admission results.
- Login with Credentials: If required, log in using the credentials created during the application process. This may include your username and password.
- Search for Your Name/Application Number: Once on the merit list page, you can search for your name or application number. The list is typically arranged in alphabetical order or based on merit ranks.
- Download or View the Merit List: The provisional merit list may be available as a downloadable PDF document or displayed directly on the website. Ensure you can access and view the list easily.
- Check Details and Rank: Carefully review the details provided, including your name, application number, and provisional merit rank. Make note of any discrepancies.
Odisha ANM 2024 Counselling
The Odisha ANM 2024 Counselling plays a pivotal role in shaping the trajectory of aspiring healthcare professionals as they navigate the admission process. Administered by the State Nursing Selection Committee under the guidance of Chairman (Dr.) U.K. Satapathy, MD, the Counselling sessions serve as a platform for candidates to engage in the selection and allocation process. During Counselling, candidates have the opportunity to express their preferences for ANM training institutes, allowing for a personalized choice of educational institutions.
The Counselling sessions also involve the verification of documents to ensure the authenticity of candidates’ academic records. Following the release of the provisional merit list, the Counselling process facilitates seat allotment based on candidates’ merit, choices, and the availability of seats in respective institutes.
It is a crucial juncture where candidates not only secure their positions but also gain insights into the subsequent steps of the admission journey, including seat confirmation and the fulfillment of admission formalities. To navigate this process seamlessly, candidates are advised to stay informed about the Counselling schedule, attend sessions promptly, and actively participate in the decision-making process to secure a seat in their preferred ANM training institute.
Online Choice Filling & Locking
Online choice filling and locking are essential steps in the admission process, allowing candidates to express their preferences for courses or institutions during Counselling. This process is typically conducted through an online portal and involves the following steps:
- Access the Online Portal: Candidates log in to the designated online portal using their credentials provided during the application process.
- Choice Filling: Candidates are presented with a list of available courses or institutions. They can select and prioritize their preferences based on their interests and merit. This step involves indicating the order of preference for different options.
- Review and Edit: Before locking the choices, candidates usually have the opportunity to review and edit their preferences. This ensures that the selected choices align with their preferences and goals.
- Locking Choices: After finalizing their preferences, candidates must lock their choices within the stipulated time frame. Locking the choices indicates that the candidate has made their final selection and is ready for the allocation process.
- Confirmation: Once the choices are locked, candidates may receive a confirmation message or notification. This step is crucial, as it signifies the completion of the choice filling and locking process.
- Seat Allotment: The locked choices serve as the basis for the seat allotment process. Candidates may be allocated seats in institutions based on their merit, preferences, and the availability of seats.
- Result Declaration: The outcome of the seat allotment process is then declared, and candidates can check the results to see the course or institution they have been allotted.
Documents Required at Counselling
The documents required at the counselling session for Odisha ANM Admission 2024 include the following:
|Admit Card and Rank Card
|Printouts or copies of the admit card and rank card issued during the entrance examination.
|Class 10 (HSC) Mark Sheet and Certificate
|Original or attested copies of the Class 10 mark sheet and certificate as proof of date of birth and education.
|Class 12 (10+2) Mark Sheet and Certificate
|Original or attested copies of the Class 12 mark sheet and certificate showing the qualifying examination results.
|Proof of permanent residency in Odisha, often in the form of a domicile certificate.
|Category Certificate (if applicable)
|Valid caste certificate for reserved category candidates.
|Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
|A certificate issued by a competent medical authority for candidates with disabilities.
|ASHA Candidates Certificate (if applicable)
|Certificate for ASHA workers who have qualified the 10+2 examination.
|Recent passport-sized photographs for identification purposes.
|If applicable, a migration certificate for candidates transferring from another educational institution.
|A certificate from the last attended educational institution or a gazetted officer confirming good conduct.
|Central Counselling Eligibility Certificate
|For candidates seeking admission through central Counselling but currently residing outside Odisha.
|Any other relevant certificates
|Additional documents specified in the official admission notification or prospectus.
Odisha ANM 2024 Seat Allotment
The Odisha ANM 2024 Seat Allotment process is a crucial phase in the admission procedure, determining the allocation of available seats to eligible candidates based on their merit and preferences. Administered by the State Nursing Selection Committee, Odisha, the seat allotment is conducted in a transparent and merit-driven manner. After the release of the provisional merit list, candidates who have successfully secured a position undergo the seat allocation process.
- Counselling Sessions: Seat allotment is typically carried out during Counselling sessions, where candidates are guided through the available choices and the subsequent allocation process.
- Choice Filling: Candidates are usually required to indicate their preferences for ANM training institutes during the Counselling process. The preferences submitted by candidates play a crucial role in the seat allotment.
- Merit and Availability: Seat allotment is based on the candidate’s merit in the provisional merit list and the availability of seats in the chosen institutes.
- Document Verification: Candidates are required to undergo document verification during the Counselling sessions to ensure the authenticity of their academic and personal information.
- Seat Confirmation: Once a seat is allotted, candidates need to confirm their acceptance within the stipulated period. This often involves the payment of a confirmation fee.
- Waitlist: In case candidates decline the allotted seat, a waitlist is often maintained, and the seat may be offered to the next eligible candidate on the list.
- Notification of Allotment: Candidates are notified of their seat allotment through official channels, such as the website, email, or SMS. It is crucial for candidates to regularly check for updates during the seat allotment process.
- Admission Formalities: After seat confirmation, candidates are required to complete the necessary admission formalities, including the submission of fees and additional documents.
Odisha ANM Admission Process 2024
The Odisha ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) Admission Process for 2024 follows a systematic and merit-based approach. Below is an overview of the key steps involved in the admission process:
- Notification and Application Form: The admission process typically begins with the release of an official notification by the Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET) Odisha. Eligible candidates are invited to fill out the online application form during the specified registration period.
- Submission of Application: Candidates need to submit the completed application form along with the required documents within the stipulated timeframe.
- Merit List Publication: DMET Odisha evaluates the applications based on the marks obtained in the 10+2 examination. The provisional merit list is then published, indicating the candidates’ ranks.
- Counselling Sessions: Counselling sessions are conducted for candidates based on their merit ranks. During Counselling, candidates express their preferences for ANM training institutes.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Candidates fill out their choices for ANM training institutes online and lock their preferences within the given timeframe.
- Seat Allotment: Seat allotment is done based on the merit of the candidates and the choices they have made during the Counselling process.
- Document Verification: Candidates who secure a seat need to undergo document verification to ensure the authenticity of their academic and personal information.
- Seat Confirmation: After seat allotment, candidates must confirm their acceptance within the specified period, often by paying a confirmation fee.
- Admission Formalities: Once the seat is confirmed, candidates need to complete additional admission formalities, including the submission of fees and necessary documents.
- Commencement of Classes: Successfully admitted candidates commence their ANM training as per the academic schedule.
- Central Counselling (if applicable): Candidates opting for admission through central Counselling, especially those residing outside Odisha, need to fulfill additional eligibility criteria.
- Final Merit List and Waiting List: A final merit list is published after completing the Counselling and seat allotment process, along with a waiting list for candidates in case of any seat vacancies.
Odisha ANM Admission 2024 Reservation Policy
The Odisha ANM Admission 2024 follows a reservation policy to ensure fair representation of candidates from various categories. The reservation details for different categories are as follows:
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Physically Disabled People (SC, ST)
|Children or Widows of Ex-serviceman (SC, ST)
Odisha ANM Admission 2024 Top Colleges
The state of Odisha in India is home to several esteemed nursing colleges that offer Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) courses, providing aspiring healthcare professionals with comprehensive training in maternal and child health. These institutions play a pivotal role in shaping the nursing workforce and contributing to the healthcare sector. Among the notable colleges in Odisha, locations such as Cuttack, Berhampur, Burla, and Bhubaneswar host institutions renowned for their commitment to quality education and healthcare training. As candidates consider pursuing ANM admission in 2024, it is essential to explore the diverse educational opportunities provided by these colleges. The following list highlights some reputed nursing colleges in Odisha, each contributing significantly to the development of skilled and compassionate healthcare practitioners in the field of nursing.
|College of Nursing, SCB Medical College
|College of Nursing, MKCG Medical College
|College of Nursing, VSS Medical College
|College of Nursing, Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital
|Sum Nursing College
|Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences (KINS)
|Hi-Tech College of Nursing
|Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
|Padmashree Institute of Nursing
|Swosti Group of Institutions
Odisha ANM 2024 Contact Information
For any inquiries or assistance regarding Odisha ANM 2024 admissions, candidates can contact the following:
- Contact Person: (Dr.) U.K. Satapathy, MD Addl. Director of Medical Education & Training, Odisha Chairman – State Nursing Selection Committee, Odisha
- Address: 1st Floor, HOD Building, Keshari Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001
- Contact Details: Phone: 9439999773
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to reach out to the designated contact person during the specified office hours for any queries or information related to the Odisha ANM 2024 admission process.
Odisha ANM Admission 2024 Conclusion
The Odisha ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) Admission process for the year 2024 follows a systematic and merit-based approach, offering aspiring healthcare professionals the opportunity to pursue specialized training in maternal and child health. The admission process encompasses crucial stages, including application submission, merit list publication, Counselling sessions, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, document verification, and admission formalities.
The reservation policy ensures fair representation of candidates from diverse backgrounds. As candidates consider embarking on their ANM journey, it is essential to stay informed about the official announcements, eligibility criteria, and participating colleges. The reservation policy underscores the commitment to inclusivity and equal opportunities in healthcare education.
For any other queries about Odisha ANM 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Odisha ANM Admission 2024 FAQs
How can I apply for ANM in Odisha?
The application process for ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) in Odisha typically involves online registration through the official website designated by the Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET) or the relevant conducting body. Candidates need to fill out the application form, upload required documents, and follow the specified guidelines for submission.
What are the eligibility criteria for ANM in Odisha?
Female candidates who have passed 10+2 from CHSE Odisha, NIOS, or equivalent.
Minimum qualifying marks in the 10+2 examination.
What is the full form of ANM Odisha?
ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife. In the context of Odisha, it refers to the nursing training program that focuses on maternal and child health.
What is the monthly salary of ANM nursing in Odisha?
The monthly salary of an ANM nurse in Odisha can vary based on factors such as experience, location, and healthcare facility. On average, it may range from INR 15,000 to INR 30,000.
What is the scope of ANM Nursing in India?
ANM nursing in India offers a wide scope in the healthcare sector. ANMs play a crucial role in providing primary healthcare services, especially in rural and underserved areas. They are involved in maternal and child health, family planning, immunization, and community health promotion.
What is the scale of ANM in Odisha?
The scale of ANM in Odisha refers to the salary scale or pay scale offered to ANM nurses.
What is the age limit for an ANM job in Odisha?
Candidates must be within a certain age range to be eligible for ANM admission or employment.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.