Odisha 2023 CHSE Result will be Declared Soon. The Odisha CHSE is the board of the 12th examination, which is completely known as the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha. This authority conducts the HSE examination in the various school of Odisha State and there are various students who give this examination.
The Odisha, CHSE was held on the 23rd of October 1982 to impart quality education for the board examination. In Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, the main head office of Odisha CHSE is located and from this article, the students will be able to know detailed information about Odisha 12th Result, the previous year’s Result analysis.
The Odisha 12th Result will be declared for all of the steams such as Science, Arts, Commerce & Vocational courses. Students can check the Result online mode from the official website of the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha. The examination of Odisha 12th will conduct on the 1st week of March 2023 and it will be available until the last week of March.
The students can check their Results by entering their roll number or registration number. On different dates, the different streams will be provided on the official page.
Odisha 2023 CHSE Result – Declaring Soon
Odisha 2023 CHSE Result will be declared soon. The Link will be provided here.
Odisha 12th Result Analysis
There is the previous year’s Odisha 12th Result analysis mentioned below for students and they have to check it.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared||Number of Students Passed||Overall Passing Percentage||Passing %age of Boys||Passing %age of Girls|
Procedure to Check Odisha 12th Result 2023
The following are the procedure mentioned below for students to check the Result of the Odisha 12th Result.
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha.
- Students have to click on the link of the Result.
- Students have to enter the ‘roll number’ and ‘registration number’.
- After entering it, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- If students will forget the roll number or registration number, they have to click on the Reset button.
- Students have to download the Result and they have to take the printout of it.
- They have to keep safe the printout of the Result.
Important Points for Students
Students can check their Results by entering the roll number and registration number.
- Students have to select their higher class as per their marks scored in the 12th class.
- The authority will release the separate merit list for science/commerce/arts/vocational streams.
- Based on the merit list, the students will get admission to their respective schools and colleges
- The original mark sheet will provide to the students after one month of the declaration of online Results.
- The HSC mark sheet is the mandatory document to get admission to any institution for further studies.
If you have any queries regarding Odisha Board Class 12th (CHSE) Result 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.