Latest Applications Open 2024:
OJEE 2024 Application Form will be Started in February 2024. Orissa Joint Entrance Test will be organized by JEE Main and OJEE 2024 officials for the aspirants wanting to take admission in Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Lateral Entry programs like B. E, B.Tech, Pharma, BHMS, BAMS B.Plan, MBA, MCA, etc. The Application Form will be accessible to the aspirants appearing for the OJEE 2024 Entrance Exam.
OJEE 2024 exam is managed by the state government of Odisha every year. It offers admissions in the Integrated MBA/Lateral Entry of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/ MCA/MBA/M.TECH./ M.PHARM/ M.ARCH./M PLAN.
The government and private state universities and colleges accept OJEE 2024 exam scores. Candidates can get admission in MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS courses through NEET score and B.Tech through JEE Main score.
OJEE 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
OJEE 2024 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to apply can get the application through online mode on the official portal. Fill and submit the OJEE 2024 Application Form before the due dates as mentioned in the official.
Candidates can get here the Application Form details:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The OJEE 2024 Application Form will be released online mode
- Candidates can fill out only one application format Once.
- OJEE 2024 Registration will be started in February 2024.
- Last Date of Online Registration March 2024.
- When filling out the application, candidates must select the correct option and choose the correct entrance test to appear among the available options.
- After filling application, Candidates must be ready with scanned images of/their coloured photograph (5 KB to 99 KB), full signature (5 KB to 50 KB), and left thumb impression (5 KB to 50 KB) for uploading while filling out the Application Form.
- Candidates are informed if candidates have submitted an incorrect/incomplete application, their application will be rejected without any notice.
- Fill in all details in the application carefully because once options filled in by the candidate in the Application Form cannot be changed at a later stage under any circumstances.
- Candidates must keep the printout copies of the application for future reference.
Candidates can fill OJEE 2024 Application Form fees online or by e-Challan. Once candidates pay the application fees, they will not be refunded or transferred back.
- The application fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking.
- It can also be submitted through e-Challan mode only in the State Bank of India payment gateway.
- The application fee, once paid, cannot be refunded.
- Cost of application for Form A, B, C, D, F- Rs. 1000/-.
- Cost of application for Form E- Rs. 1500/-.
Candidates have to check the criteria of the OJEE 2024 exam to determine whether they are eligible or not to apply. Check the complete eligibility criteria for different courses of OJEE 2024, like for UG, PG, and lateral Entry (B.tech/B.Pharma) Courses.
The candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria below to sit in the entrance test. Candidates should hold the domicile of Odisha for applying.
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have passed the 12th class from the Odisha board or any other recognized board with 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in aggregate.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must pass/appearing a bachelor’s degree in the respective field. The graduation degree must be from a recognized university with 50% (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the three years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
OJEE 2024 Application Dates
Candidates must know the exam dates of the OJEE 2024 exam. Candidates should know the events which will be held on particular dates.
Here, candidates can get the dates to appear in OJEE 2024 entrance examination.
|Availability of Application Form||February 2024|
|Last date to submit an Application Form||March 2024|
|last Date for Fee Payments of Online Application Form||March 2024|
|Availability of the Correction Window||April 2024|
|Admit Card Dates||April 2024|
|Exam Date||May 2024|
How to Apply for OJEE 2024
Candidates must download the OJEE information brochure to get complete information regarding the OJEE exam from the official portal. Candidates are advised to fill out the Application Form as per the instructions. To register, candidates should follow the steps below to complete the OJEE Application Form 2024.
We have given the Complete Instructions to fill out the OJEE Application Form 2024.
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Go to the Online Student Registration System” and open the ‘Odisha Joint Entrance Examination’ link.
- After that, click on ‘Application form for OJEE-2024’; six numbers links will appear as “A, B, C, D, E, and F”.
- Based on the candidate’s study, choose the correct Application Form.
- Fill in the registration form and note down the generated registration number.
- Now, log in with the user ID (Registration number) and password to complete the Application Form.
- Fill in academic details, personal details, contact details, etc, carefully.
- Click on ‘Submit’ or ‘Rest’ at your convenience.
- In the next step, candidates must upload the scanned images in the prescribed format asked in the Application Form.
- Make payment after uploading the images by selecting any one of the available modes.
- After successfully submitting the fee and Application Form, take the printout of the confirmation page.
Photograph and Signature/ Thumb Impression
|Photograph of Applicant||JPEG/JPG format||5 KB to 99 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature of Applicant||JPEG/JPG format||5 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb impression of Applicant||JPEG/JPG format||5 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
NOTE: For MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS: Candidates can get admission into MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS courses by NEET 2024.
For Engineering Courses: Admission into B.Tech JEE Main scores will do the tech program.
For any other queries about OJEE 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.