Latest Applications Open 2023:
OJEE B.Arch is usually referred to as Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Bachelors of Architecture. OJEE 2023 is an entrance examination that is organized once a year by the conducting body OJEE Committee.
Candidates who are eligible can get admission into Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.) into Orissa state Govt. & sponsored institutions and private professional educational institutions.
In this article, Candidates can read the details related to OJEE B.Arch 2023 including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
OJEE B.Arch 2023 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- To get admission into B.Arch. program candidates will have to register for to OJEE B.Arch 2023 application form.
- Eligible candidates who want to apply for admission will have to register by log in to the official portal at www.ojee.nic.in.
- The OJEE B.Arch 2023 Application Form can be filled in May 2023.
- In the form fill-up the candidate’s related details name, contact, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the latest photograph in (5KB to 99KB file size and 3.5cm x 4.5cm dimensions), along with signature in (5KB to 50KB file size and 3.5cm x 1.5cm dimensions).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The OJEE B.Arch 2023 Application fees is Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only).
- Payment can be made through online mode via Credit card / Debit card and Net Banking or Offline mode by demand draft in favor of “OJEE 2023” drawn at any scheduled bank, (payable at Bhubaneswar).
OJEE B.Arch 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding OJEE B.Arch 2023 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applier candidates need to have the Nativity Certificate of Odisha state.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass the tenth & twelfth classes or complete the 10+3 diploma from any recognized board/University.
- Mandatory subjects: candidates will have to pass with mandatory math subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates need to secure a minimum of 50% marks in PCM and in the 10+2 examination acquiring a minimum of 50% marks. Or 10+3 diploma pass candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks (for reserved category- 45% marks).
- Age criteria: there are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
OJEE B.Arch 2023 Application Dates
Candidates can check the following important dates of OJEE B.Arch 2023 in below schedule:
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for OJEE B.Arch 2023 Application Form:
- The Application form along with Admission Bulletin for OJEE B.Arch 2023 can be obtained online mode on the official portal website i.e www.ojee.nic.in/www.odishajee.com.
- After the registration is done in the Application form & form no. will be generated.
- inform write the details like candidates’ full name, Father /Mother’s Name, Address Details, Gender, Academic Details, Birth of Date, and valid Email ID, etc.
- Upload document of qualification details like 10th board certificate & mark sheet, 12th class mark sheet, College/School leaving certificate, Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha, etc.
- Candidates are required to take a printed copy of the Application Form for further procedure.
If you have more questions about OJEE B.Arch 2023 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comments box below.