Latest Applications Open 2024:
OJEE M.Tech 2024 Application Form has been started on25th January 2024. The Examination will be held on6th – 10th May 2024. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has conducted the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) to offer applicants admission to courses such as B.Pharm, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch, etc.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission in these courses from the various affiliated colleges of OJEEB; can apply to the OJEE examination by filling the application form through online mode.
Here, from this article, applicants will know detailed information of OJEE M.Tech Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Test procedures.
OJEE M.Tech 2024 Notification – Application Form Released
Click Here to view Notice.
OJEE M.Tech Important Dates 2024
Here the important schedule of OJEE mentioned below for the applicants and they must have to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Start of online registration
|25th January 2024
|Last date to Apply/choice of Exam Centres
|15th March 2024
|16th – 17th March 2024
|Admit cards dates
|30th April 2024
|Date of Examination
|6th – 10th May 2024
|The answer key will be released on
|4th week of May 2024
|Result announcement date
|1st week of June 2024
OJEE M.Tech Application Form 2024
OJEE M.Tech 2024 Application Form has been released and those candidates are wishing to get admission in Master of Technology from the various colleges of Odisha State, can apply in this entrance test by filling the application form online mode by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Candidates need to go on the official webpage of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board.
- They have to click on the “New Registration” link and submit their Name, Contact details, and Email-id is required field.
- The registration number and password will be issued to the applicants to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- After that, applicants have to upload their scanned required documents in the application form and make the payment application fee online as well as offline mode.
- The applicants have to submit the application form and take the printout of it for future use.
Application Fee can be deposited through online mode by using debit card/credit card (VISA/MASTER/Maestro Cards/Net Banking) and it also can be paid through e-Challan submitted in any of the branches of SBI bank.
|Group A, B, C, D, F
OJEE M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form for the OJEE M.Tech examination and the Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
- Applicants should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- Candidates should have passed or should be appearing in a Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant field with at least 50% or above in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit for admission to M. Tech (Regular) course.
OJEE M.Tech Exam Pattern
On the official website, the exam pattern will be available and those applicants who have appeared in this examination must have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours
- There will be 90 objective types of multiple-choice questions.
- The entrance exam was conducted for 2 hours.
- The questions paper consists of objective-type questions.
- For every correct answer, +4 marks are awarded, while -1 mark is deducted for an incorrect answer.
OJEE M.Tech Syllabus
The OJEE M.Tech consists of 5 sections asked in the examination.
- Logical Reasoning
OJEE M.Tech Preparation Tips
Candidates can score qualified marks in the examination by following the simple steps mentioned below and they have to follow it.
- Students need to prefer exam patterns and syllabus for better preparation of examination.
- They have to make a timetable to give the time of each topic of sections.
- Prepare short notes to better understand the questions asked in the examination.
OJEE M.Tech Admit Card 2024
TheOJEE M.Tech 2024 Admit card will be Released to the candidates and those applicants have submitted their application form successfully, they can download the admit card by submitting the required details in the required field.
Candidates have to carry an admit card along with required documents at the examination center and without an admit card applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
OJEE M.Tech Answer Key
On the official website of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board, the OJEE Answer Key will release, and those applicants who have appeared in the examination and want to know their answers written in the examination are correct or not then they can download the answer key to calculate their marks.
OJEE M.Tech Result 2024
The OJEE Result has been available on the official website of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board. The result will display to the candidates after submitting the registration number and roll number in the required field.
The result will display the details such as Registration number, Roll number, Name of the candidate, and Marks. Candidates will be selected on the merit list based on their marks obtained in the examination.
OJEE M.Tech Counseling 2024
Those candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list will call out for counseling procedures for seat allotment in their aspiring course. The selected candidates have to present at the counseling session on the provided schedule and candidates have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification.
Based on marks scored in the examination, choice filling, and document verification, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
Documents to Carry for Verification at Counseling
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Candidate passport size photograph
- OJEE 2024 Admit Card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard of OJEE 2024
- Scorecard of JEE Mains 2024 (if applicable)
If you have any queries regarding OJEE M.Tech 2024, you can leave your comments below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.