Latest Applications Open 2024:
The admission to the B.Ed course is established in a rating of the Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B. Ed which is shown by the Patna Women’s College, Patna for academic years 2023-24. Interested applicants who wish to obtain admission to the B.Ed. The program should appear as Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B.Ed 2023-24. Patna Women’s College will release the notification about the Applications form for the B.Ed Admission 2023.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed application form will be released on the website at patnawomenscollege.in. The admission to the B.Ed course will be based on the final score of the Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B.Ed-2023. Last year Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B. Ed was conducted by Patna Women’s College, Patna for admission of applicants into the B.Ed. program in various institutes within the state of Bihar.
Applications are being invited for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program (under Self Financing Scheme) of two academic years (2023-24) being executed at the Department of Education, Patna Women’s College.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Patna Women’s College B.Ed
|Patna Women’s College Bachelor in Education
|Patna Women’s College
|Will be Available
|Tel: 91 612 2531186
|Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Important Date
The Important timetable for the Patna Women’s College B.Ed Admission 2023 is given here announced by the Official Authority.
|Online Application Forms will available from
|1st week of February 2023
|Deadline for the submission of Application Form
|1st week of March 2023
|Last date to submit application fee
|1st week of March 2023
|Admit card will available from
|To be Announced
|Entrance Examination will conduct on
|To be Announced
|Announcement of result
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
|Last Date for admission in Allotted college
|To be Announced
|Commencement of Academic session
|To be Announced
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Application Forms of Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will be available at the official website i.e. patnawomenscollege.in. Applicants are advised to examine the eligibility terms before filling up the Application Form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be released on 1st week of February 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is 1st week of March 2023.
- The application form should be submitted to the office by hand. The form sent through the mail will not be accepted.
- Kindly verify whether you fulfill the required conditions to apply for B.Ed. before you purchase the application form.
- Being in the minority institution 50% of the authorized seats are reserved for minority students. For the remaining 50% of the authorized seats, State Govt. and P.U.’s policies will be followed.
- Candidate can make the payment through their debit /credit card or net banking. If payment is offline, the applicant must take a printout of Bank Challan from the website and deposit at Vijaya Bank, Extension Counter, Patna Women’s College Campus with the printed challan.
- The application fee for GEN & OBC category candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee for OBC Women Candidates and PH the candidate’s Rs. 750/-
- The application charge for SC/ST/ will be Rs. 500.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Information Related to Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category nominees specified by State Govt. and Patna University.
- Candidates must have studied at least one school subject from the list – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, and Commerce.
- Candidate (of other universities) is a must-have of the mark sheet and the degree. Nominees appearing in Patna University Exams of Part III may also apply.
- Ed. being a professional training program for those taking another course simultaneously with the B.Ed. The course will not be considered; admission will be granted based on an entrance test comprising of a written test and counselling.
- Candidates with at least fifty (50%) per cent marks either in bachelor’s degree and in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent to it, are eligible.
Seats Available: There is a total of 100 seats that are available for students who desire to take admission into the B.ED program.
Academic requirement– Applicants with at least fifty per cent marks either in bachelor’s degree and in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
Minimum marks requirement– 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree OR Master’s Degree
Subject requirement– at least one school subject should be studied in graduation.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The Information Related to Exam Pattern is Provided Below.
- The exam will have to be of two hours in duration.
- There will be 120 multiple-choice questions, each of which carries one mark.
- OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet shall be provided to answer the questions.
- Candidates must only use a blue/black ball pen to mark their answer on the OMR sheet.
- The maximum number of marks assigned to the Entrance Test is 120.
|Number of questions
|General English Comprehension
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
The Information Related to Exam Syllabus has been Provided Below based on the Previous year Syllabus.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling Errors
- One word Substitution
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statements and Agruments
- Statements and Assumption
- Statement and Course of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reson
- Punch Lines
- Situation Reaction Lists
- Cause and Effect
- Analytic Reasoning
- Question-Related to Social issues
- General Science
- Five-year Plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Admit Card will be available before 7 days of the Examination. The Admit Card will be available in Online Mode. The Admit Card is necessary for the Examination.
The Candidate who not bring Admit Card then he/she will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Result
Patna women’s College B.Ed 2023 Result will be Declaring in October 2023. The Result will be available on the Oficial Website through Online Mode.
The Result of Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B.Ed-2023 would be available from the official website patnawomenscollege.in, and a direct link to check the Result will be provided below.
Candidates will be admitted to the production of these documents.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Admission criteria
The admission to the B.Ed course is based upon the score of the Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B.Ed-2023 is being carried out by the Patna Women’s College, Patna for academic years 2023-24.
Interested applicants who want to take admission to the B.Ed. The program has to appear the Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B.Ed-2023.
Applicants will be admitted into the program on the basis of their performance. Candidates whose results are declared failed cannot be considered for admission even if they have been qualified in the entrance examination.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Counseling
The candidates who will qualify the entrance test would be allowed to participate in the counselling. Patna Women’s college, Patna will prepare its own list of contenders for counselling, rigorously that is based on the merit of the applicants and agreements of the college, the state government, and Patna University.
Candidates are required to appear in your counselling routine that is personally failing of which will lead to cancellation of the candidate’s nomination.
Documents to be brought at the time of admission
- Mark sheet, Pass / Degree Certificates from 10th to Graduation. (Original+ One set of self-attested Xerox Copies)
- College leaving certificate (original).
- Character Certificate (original).
- Migration Certificate
- 3 passport-size photographs in a Salwar suit and a stamp-size color photograph.
- Course fee cash.
- Caste Certiﬁcate in Original and its 2 xerox copies
- Blood Group Certificate.
- Application form receipt
- Blood group certificate.
For any other quires about Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!