Latest Applications Open 2023:
PGIMER Nursing 2023 2nd Round Counselling for B.Sc Nursing (4 Years & Poat Basic) will be Started on 18th September 2023 via Offline mode. 2nd Round Counseling for M.Sc Nursing has been started on 24th July 2023 via Offline Mode. The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is, shortly known as PGIMER, located in Chandigarh.
PGIMER Nursing 2023 Rank Letter for B.Sc Nursing & Post Basic will be Released in August 2023. The Provisional Merit List will be released on 2nd July 2023 for M.Sc Nursing. This institute has managed the PGIMER Nursing Entrance Examination to offer admission to candidates in B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses.
Those applicants seeking admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of Nursing can appear in the PGIMER Nursing Entrance Examination.
PGIMER Nursing 2023 Counseling – Started
PGIMER Nursing 2023 Counseling
PGIMER Nursing 2023 Counseling has been started in July 2023 for M.Sc.Nursing. The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research conducts the counselling procedure for candidates to offer them admission to their aspiring programs.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling has been started on 21st August 2023. Those candidates who have scored qualified marks in the examination and are shortlisted in the merit list will be called out for the counselling procedure on the provided schedule through the authority.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Applicants should have to report during counselling sessions with the required documents for verification. The seat allotment will be done for the candidates.
PGIMER Nursing Counseling Dates 2023
The PGIMER Nursing Counseling schedule is mentioned below for the candidates who have to check it.
|Events||For M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc Post-Basic Nursing||B.Sc. Nursing|
|Result announcement||July 2023||August 2023||August 2023|
|Starting of Counselling||July 2023||21st August 2023||21st August 2023|
|2nd Counseling||24th July 2023||18th September 2023||18th September 2023|
|3rd Counseling||August 2023||4th week of Sept 2023||–|
|Final Round Counseling||August 2023||–||–|
The Procedure of PGIMER Nursing Counseling
The procedure of PGIMER Nursing Counseling has been provided below for the candidates, and they should have to follow it.
- Those students’ names are shortlisted in the merit list, and they should have been present at the counselling center on the provided schedule through authority.
- Candidates should carry the required documents at the counselling session, and without document verification, candidates will not be able to get admission.
- The applicants should have to submit the first instalment, security, etc., of Rs. 2485/-in Cash at the time of Counselling. No other mode of fee payment is acceptable.
- Those students will not be able to get admission in the 1st round; they can go for the other rounds of counselling.
- At the time of the 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th round of counselling, such a candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1485/- in Cash.
Required Documents to Carry at the Time of Counseling
Candidates should carry the required documents at the counselling center for verification, and the document details are mentioned below.
- Copy of Application Form (to be downloaded from the PGI website with the hold of Login ID and Password). Also, the candidate needs to affix their photograph on the application form.
- PGIMEr 2023 Admit Card
- A valid Identity Proof
- All original degrees/ testimonials
- Matriculation Certificate
- Marksheet of MBBS
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- MCI Registration
- Non-Objection Certificate, if the candidate is in service
- Disability Certificate in the case of PWD candidates.
- Any other document will be mentioned against the candidate’s name in the list of eligible candidates for counselling. Such candidates need to send the relevant document to the Email Id: email@example.com