Latest Applications Open 2024:
PIM MAT 2024 Application form will be Released Soon. RA Poddar Institute of Management – Management Aptitude Test is commonly known as PIM. RA Poddar Institute of Management – Management Aptitude Test is an entrance exam the authorities conduct to provide admission to qualified applicants.
Applicants who score good grades in the entrance exam are eligible for admission to different MBA courses. The RA Poddar Institute of Management offers these courses. Qualified applicants who score good grades in the entrance exam should meet the eligibility criteria set by the university to get admission.
To provide admission to qualified applicants in different MBA courses at the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur is also affiliated with the R.A. Poddar Institute of Management. R A Poddar Institute of Management offers a lot of MBA courses to the applicants, but on the coat condition, they clear the aptitude test and score well in it.
PIM MAT 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
PIM-MAT 2024 Quick Link
|PIM MAT Hall Ticket
|PIM MAT Important Dates
|PIM MAT Answer key
|PIM MAT Application Form
|PIM MAT Result
PIM-MAT 2024 Highlights
|Poddar Institute of Management – Management Aptitude Test
|RA Poddar Institute of Management
|To be announced
PIM-MAT 2024 Exam Dates
The important information related to the PIM-MAT 2024 important events and dates is listed below for applicants to refer to:
|Availability of Application Form
|Last Date for Applying online
|The release of Admit Card
|Submission of Representation regarding Answer Key
|Final Answer Key
|Written Exam Result
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|Declaration of Final Result
|Counselling for Admission to Courses
|Commencemnet of Classes
|To Be Announced
PIM-MAT 2024 Application Form
The important information related to the application process is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The PIM MAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Applicants can fill the form in online mode on the official portal.
- To fill out the application form, applicants must register on the website.
- After registration, applicants can start filling the application form according to the course they want to apply to.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form will correct and accurate information.
- Incomplete spaces or incomplete information in the application form will lead to rejection of the form by the authorities.
- After successfully filling out the application form, applicants are instructed to check the information that they have provided in the form.
- After checking all the details in the application form, applicants are advised to take a printout of the duly filled application form for further usage.
- At the time of submitting the application form, applicants are instructed to attach some required documents along with a passport-size photo in the envelope.
The important information related to the application fee is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- After filing the application form, applicants must pay the application fee.
- As payment of the application fee is an important part of the application form process.
- The application fee is Rs 1510.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by depositing to the E-Mitra Kiosks/E-Mitra portal or CSC Centre.
- After depositing the application fee, applicants are advised to take a printout of the payment receipt.
- Applicants must submit the payment receipt in an envelope and send it to the below address through speed post only.
R A Podar Institute of Management
List of courses offered by the university:
- MBA (Services Management)
- MBA-Executive Course
PIM-MAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding PIM MAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must graduate from a recognised university with any subjects or equivalent.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the examination to apply in PIM MAT
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply in PIM MAT
- Age limit: the authority prescribes no age limit.
PIM-MAT 2024 Exam Pattern
- The questions paper will be set with MCQ-type questions.
- The question paper will have a total of 200 questions.
- This will be an offline test (pen & paper)
- The applicants will get 2 hours to solve the complete paper.
- The paper will be for 200 marks.
- The applicants will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- The question paper will be set using 5 subjects as per below:
- Verbal Ability
- Current Affairs
- Data Interpretation
- Business Mathematics
- Each section will have 40 questions.
PIM-MAT 2024 Syllabus
The General syllabus is divided into four subjects as per below:
- Business Mathematics: Elementary Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Calculus, Matrix Algebra, Percentage, Fractions, Decimals
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation: Family Tree, Course of Action, Arrangement, Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments, Puzzles, Series, Multi-dimensional Arrangements, Visual Reasoning, Numeric Grid, Pie Chart, Calendars, Statement Conclusions, Blood Relations, Critical Reasoning, Coding & Decoding, Syllogisms, Column Graphs, Graphs representing Area
- Verbal Ability: Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Fill In the Blanks, Contextual usage, Analogies & Idioms, Different usage of the same word, Antonyms & Synonyms, Sentence Completion, Jumbled paragraphs, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence correction, One-word substitution
- Current Affairs: General Knowledge, Economics, Business Terminology, Business knowledge, Honours & Awards, Who’s who.
PIM-MAT 2024 Admit Card
Here we mentioned about PIM-MAT 2024 Exam Admit card The admit card will be released soon on the official website.
Applicants have to download the admit card from the official website. Once the admit card is downloaded, applicants can print the hard copies.
The admit card is a mandate document that has to be kept safe. The admit card should be carried to the exam center without fail.
The applicants who do not carry the admit card will not be allowed to write the aptitude test.
PIM-MAT 2024 Result
The Result will be Declared Soon by the university on the official website. The applicants have to use the credentials and follow the instructions to get the results.
Once the results of the written exams are out the university starts working on the merit list. The merit list is the list of the applicants who will be selected for the GD & PI round which also means that they have scored well then
All the applicants who are listed on the merit list have to be available for the GD & PI as per the process. Below is the list of the documents that have to be carried for the GD & PI rounds:
- Copy of the Application Form and payment acknowledgement slip
- PIM-MAT written exam result
- SSC mark sheet (Original and photocopy)
- HSC mark sheet (Original and photocopy)
- Graduation mark sheet (Original and photocopy)
- Photo ID proof issued by the Government of India
- Caste/Category certificate (if applicable)
PIM-MAT 2024 Counselling
The applicants who have applied for the MBA & MBA (service management) must go through counselling. The counselling process will not be conducted for applicants who have applied for the MBA executive course
The counselling starts only once the final results are out, which will combine the written test, GD & PI together. The information related to the counselling such as the date, time, and central information, will be updated on the website.
The counselling letter will also be available on the website for the applicants. The applicants who will be selected for the counselling procedure have to be available at the counselling centre on the given date and time with all the below-listed
Documents to be brought at the time of Counselling along with attested copies for verification:
- Demand Draft of the fee (amount as mentioned in the letter) drawn in favor of Director, R A Poddar Institute of Management, Jaipur, payable at Jaipur
- SSC original mark sheet
- HSC original mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Caste or Category certificate
- Migration certificate
If you have any other questions about PIM-MAT 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.