Latest Applications Open 2023:
PUCET 2023 Admit Card for PG Course has been available on 5th June 2023. The University of Panjab has conducted the Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET). Candidates who have dreamed of completing their Under Graduation and their Post-Graduation in the medical field that candidate apply for this examination of PUCET 2023.
It is very simple to apply for this examination of PUCET 2023. The candidate can apply online by visiting the official PUCET website (cetug.puchd.ac.in). After applying for this examination, the candidate could get their Admit Card through online mode.
The Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) Admit Panjab University will issue Card of 2023. The Panjab University will hold the Under Graduate Common Entrance Test for B.Pharm and B.Sc. The Admit Card is very important for those candidates who want to give this examination of PUCET.
PUCET 2023 Admit Card – Available
PUCET 2023 Admit Card Dates
The candidate should apply for the Application Form compulsory because they can download their admit card for the PUCET Exam.
It is essential to download the admit card because the candidate will not be allowed to give this examination of PUCET UG 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Below there are given some important dates for the PUCET Admit Card. Because of these dates the candidate will be able to know when they should apply for the admit card and before what date they should download their admit card from PUCET UG 2023.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Starting of registration||1st March 2023||–|
|Last date to apply||4th April 2023||–|
|Availability of admit card||18th April 2023||5th June 2023|
|PUCET 2023 Exam||23rd April 2023||10th – 11th June 2023|
|Availability of Answer key||To be Announced||20th June 2023|
|Declaration of result||12th May 2023||5th July 2023|
|Counselling starts from||To be Announced||To be Announced|
PUCET 2023 Admit Card
When any candidate is going to give any exam, there is necessary to carry their admit card with them because it is essential.
Without the admit card any candidate would not be allowed to give the exam.
They admit cards online mode. The candidates who are ready to give this exam of PUCET UG 2023 are been advised that they can download Here below there are given some more details about How to download the PUCET Admit Card.
How to Download PUCET 2023 Admit Card:
The candidates are requested to download the admit cards just by entering their login Id and password.
As it is said before that Panjab University will issue the admit card for PUCET 2023.
The Punjab University will not send the candidate’s admit card through the post.
Below the candidate would get the steps of how to download the admit card of the PUCET 2023 Exam.
- First, the candidate should visit the official website for PUCET (cetug.puchd.ac.in).
- After that search for PUCET Admit Card and click on that link.
- Then the candidate should have to enter their Login Id and Password.
- After entering all the required details of the candidate, then after scrolling down the candidate would get the submit option.
- The candidates will display their admitted card on their screen by clicking on the submitting option.
- Save the page and download the admit card for your further use.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Enrollment Number
- Examination center details
- Venue address
- Date and time of the exam
Documents Required Along with the Admit Card:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
Important Instructions for Exam:
- The candidates must reach the allotted exam centre of PUCET 2023 at least 1 hour before the exam.
- The candidates reaching late at the examination center of PUCET 2023 after the commencement of the exam will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Candidates should carry a hard copy of the PUCET 2023 Admit Card at the examination centre.
- And a valid id proof must be carried along with the admitting card.
- Candidates must darken the correct circle using a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- The use of a Pencil is not allowed.
- The incomplete or unfitting filling of the bubble leads to the wrong or partial evaluation of the response.
- Cross marks, tick marks, and dot marks are not allowed.
- Do not overwrite or erase a marked response.
- Scrabbling or writing will not be allowed on the OMR Sheet.
- The use of white ink or whitener is not allowed.
A discrepancy in PUCET 2023 Admit Card:
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card. It is important as incorrect details will not be accepted at the examination center.
The candidature can cancel if the identity cannot be verified using PUCET 2023 Admit Card.
If an error is found in the admit card, the candidate must report to Punjab University immediately.
The contact information is given below:
Assistant Registrar (C.E.T)
0172-2534829 and 9872305760
Controller of Examination
Main Enquiry Office
0172-2534818, 2534819, 2534866 and 9779814088.
The time to contact these is 10 AM to 5 PM at the office closes at 5 PM in the evening.
If you any queries regarding PUCET 2023 Admit Card, you can ask your query and leave comments below.