Latest Applications Open 2024:
Punjab ANM 2023 Application Form will be released in August 2023. Punjab ANM is organized by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. On the provided schedule through authority, applicants can appear in this examination through online mode.
In the nursing colleges of Punjab state, admission will be provided to the candidates in the ANM course. Every year, many of the applicants may appear in this examination based on their eligibility criteria.
Through this article, applicants will know the detailed information of Punjab ANM Application Form, Important dates, eligibility criteria and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
Punjab ANM 2023 Application Form – Out Soon
Punjab ANM Application Form 2023
The applicants aspiring and eligible to get admission in the Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery course in the nursing colleges of Punjab state can apply by filling out the application form based on their eligibility criteria. Below are the details of the application form mentioned below for the candidates.
- Punjab ANM 2023 Application Form will be released in August 2023.
- Punjab ANM Application Form releases through online mode.
- In July, the application form will be available and end for the candidates.
- Before filling out the application form, applicants have to read the instructions carefully.
- They should have to be ready with the required documents and details to fill out the application form.
- Fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form as required.
- Once the application form is submitted, then candidates cannot make any changes or edit in the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through offline mode.
- Payment can be done by using a demand draft.
Punjab ANM Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates can apply for admission. Applicants must have to check their eligibility criteria before applying. It will be very helpful for candidates. The eligibility criteria are
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 to 37 years for admission.
- Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Candidates should be qualified in Bachelors of Education from an institution recognized by NCTE.
- The applicants must be qualified with at least 50% marks in or an equivalent grade in B.Ed.
- Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per rules of Central Government.
Punjab ANM Application Dates 2023
Those applicants who want to apply for this admission; must have to check the schedule of examination, which is mentioned below.
|Application forms available||August 2023|
|Submission of application forms||August 2023|
|Due date of receipt of application form||September 2023|
|Commencement of counseling||Last week of September 2023|
Documents Required during Application Process
Due to filling out the application form, candidates should have to carry the required documents and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply in Punjab ANM
Following are some simple steps provided below to the candidates, who are going to fill out the application form of Punjab ANM based on eligibility criteria. To fill out the application form, applicants must have to follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates should have to go on the official webpage of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, first of all.
- They must have to click on the link of registration provided on the webpage and fill in the required details such as e-mail id, contact number, date of birth in the required field.
- Through logging in with a registered email id, applicants can fill out the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- After that, applicants have to upload their scanned required documents in the application form as per the prescribed format.
- They have to pay the application fee after that and submit the application form. After submitting the application form, the registration slip will be provided to the candidates and they have to take the printout of it for further use.
The applicants will know the detailed information of the Punjab ANM Application Form through the content provided above. Here are the details such as eligibility criteria, how to fill an application form, and the schedule of applying provided for the aspiring and eligible candidates.
If you have any queries regarding Punjab ANM 2023 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.