Latest Applications Open 2023:
Punjab GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery Course. Applicants will be eligible to get admission to the General Nursing and Midwifery Course with the help of the admission procedure.
The Department of Health and Family Welfare Punjab is the conducting authority to organize and manage the admission procedure every year for the applicants. Applicants will be eligible to get admission to seven different schools of nursing which are established by the Punjab government.
Applicants who want to participate in the admission procedure conducted by the Department of Health and Family Welfare Punjab need to fill and submit the duly filled application form, which will be available online mode. To get admission to the university, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
Punjab GNM 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
Punjab GNM 2023 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Punjab GNM|
|Full-Form||Punjab General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Health and Family Welfare Punjab|
Punjab GNM 2023 Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Punjab GNM Government Colleges Admission Dates
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Online Application Form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date to submission of Application form||2nd week of August 2023|
|Pay the Application Fee till||2nd week of August 2023|
|Provisional Merit List||3rd week of August 2023|
|Last date for submission of objections to the provisional merit list through email at GNMAdmissions@gmail.com||3rd week of August 2023|
|Display of Final Merit List||4th week of August 2023|
|1st Round Online Counseling||4th week to Last week of August 2023|
|Provisional allotment list||1st week of September 2023|
|Candidates will report for physical joining and deposition of a fee to the respective school||2nd week of September 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|Display of vacancy position||2nd week of September 2023|
|Candidates will submit their preferences/choices of schools on the online portal||2nd week to 3rd week of September 2023|
|Candidates will submit their preferences/choices of schools on the online portal||4th week of September 2023|
|Candidates to whom seats will be provisionally allocated will report to the college for joining/checking of documents/eligibility/Medical checkup and deposit fee through an online payment gateway||4th week of September 2023|
Punjab GNM 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Punjab GNM 2023 Application Form will be released in July 2023.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form online mode which will be available on the official website of the university.
- At the time of visiting the official website, applicants need to register and create a new Id to get access to the application form.
- To register applicants, need to click on the registration tab available on the homepage.
- At the time of registration, applicants need to provide basic details like name, contact number, email ID, etc.
- Applicants are instructed to provide all correct details like email Id and number as these details will be used in the future to contact the applicants.
- After successful registration, applicants will be able to access the application form.
- Once the application form is open, applicants need to fill out the form by entering the required details.
- Applicants need to provide some personal, educational, contact, parents, and course-related details in the application form, as mentioned.
- But applicants are advised to read the important instructions carefully, which are mentioned on the official website of the university, before filing the form.
- After filing important details, applicants need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures.
- Applicants must note that the scanned images of the photograph and signature must be in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website.
- Once the form is filled, applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form just to be on the safer side.
- But before taking a printout of the duly filled application form, applicants must check all the information in the application form that they have provided.
- Authorities will not provide a correction facility to the applicants once the form is submitted.
- After that, applicants need to submit the application form to the university before the due
Punjab GNM 2023 Application Fee
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- After submitting the application form applicants need to make payment of the application fee.
- The application fee will be mentioned on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants who belong to the general category need to pay Rs 400/- as an application fee.
- And application fee for those applicants who belong to the reserved category is Rs 200/-.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in offline mode through the demand draft.
- Applicants must note that the demand draft (DD) drawn must be made in favour of the Medical Superintendent, Civil Hospital, Jalandhar, or Principal, School of Nursing, C.H. Jalandhar.
- Applicants need to submit the duly filled application form in the offline mode along with the demand draft of the application fee and attested copies of the necessary documents to the School of Nursing, S.B.L.S. Civil Hospital, Jalandhar.
Punjab GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants who are above the age of 17 years and below the age of 35 years at the time of admission are only eligible to apply.
One must have completed HSC exams from a recognized board or university to get admission.
Physics, chemistry, biology, along English, must be mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
Applicants must score not less than 40% marks in the qualifying exam, that is, HSC exams.
Applicants can get admission to the course only if they are registered as ANM with the State Nursing Registration Council.
Punjab GNM 2023 Merit List
Once the application forms are received, authorities will prepare a merit list of the nominated applicants. The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying exams.
Applicants whose name has appeared in the merit list are eligible to appear for further admission procedures.
The merit list will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants. Applicants are instructed to go through the official website of the university and check the merit list.
Applicants who found their names in the merit list are instructed to appear for the counselling round.
Punjab GNM 2023 Counseling
Counselling rounds will be conducted for nominated applicants to provide them with Counseling rounds will completely depend on the merit list prepared by the authorities. Applicants need to appear counselling round in person according to the merit list.
At the time of counselling, applicants are instructed to carry all original and attested copies of the necessary documents.
Such documents will be required for verification. Once the verification process is completed, applicants will get admission to the university. But after the verification process, applicants need to pay the counselling fee.
Applicants will get the details of the counselling fee from the university itself. Applicants need to pay the counseling fee in offline mode only by demand draft Official authorities will not accept any other mode for the payment of the counselling fee.
For any other queries about Punjab GNM 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.