Latest Applications Open 2023:
State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab (SCERT, Punjab) is the managing authority of Punjab SET (State Eligibility Test). This test is conducted to appoint the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in the colleges and University of Punjab state.
Every year number of candidates appear in this test for this post. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode by visiting the official website. On the basis of eligibility criteria, the applicants get this post.
Through this article, applicants will get detailed information of the Punjab SET application form schedule, eligibility criteria and application form filling procedure, etc.
Punjab SET Application Form 2023
Those candidates who want to be appearing in the vacancy of Assistant Professor, JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in the colleges and University of Punjab state; can apply in Punjab SET by filling the application form. The details about the application form mentioned below for the candidates.
- The Punjab SET Application Form will be released through online mode.
- From the 2nd week of July to the last week of July, the application form will be available for the candidates.
- Candidates must have to read and follow the instructions provided on the prospectus to fill the application form.
- The applicants need to be ready with all the required documents and details to fill the application form.
- All the details should be filled and submitted correctly and completely in the application form.
- There should not be a chance or incorrect details in the application form.
- Through online mode, candidates can make the payment of the application fee.
- Online payment can be done through using Challan, net banking, Debit card or Credit card, etc.
Punjab SET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Aspirants must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of Punjab SET and the eligibility criteria details have provided below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply in this test.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Applicants must have completed their master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants should be passed with at least 55% marks in master’s degrees.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in final year can also apply for this test.
Punjab SET Application Dates 2023
The Punjab SET Application Form Important Dates has mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
Documents Required during Application Process
The applicants must have these required documents while applying for Punjab SET and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply in Punjab SET
The Punjab SET Application Form will be available on the official website and those applicants who are interested to get the post of Assistant Professor, JRF (Junior Research Fellowship), can fill the application form online mode by visiting the official website. Candidates can fill the application form by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates need to go on the official webpage of the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab.
- Candidates need to register themselves by entering their email id, mobile number, and password and confirm the details.
- Candidates will get the login details to fill the application form and they should have to fill in all the correct and complete details there.
- After that, candidates should have to upload scanned images of the documents as per the prescribed format
- Now, the applicants have to make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form after reviewing all the details.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the application form for further use after submission.
Candidates will get to know the detailed information of the Punjab SET Application Form through the content provided above. If candidates will prefer all these details which are mentioned in this article, then it will become helpful for them. They will get to know about their eligibility criteria, applying the schedule and procedure of filling the application form.
If you have any other quires about Punjab SET Application Form 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.