Latest Applications Open 2024:
Rajasthan Polytechnic Education in the office through which the various course-related procedures are managed. The admission is taken in the engineering and non-engineering field and there is an innumerable number of private and government colleges in the State of Rajasthan.
Every year, there are a large number of students applying for the engineering course.
Rajasthan Polytechnic is handled by the Department of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The application form is to be available through an online medium from June. Those who are looking forward to taking admission in polytechnic courses are required to consider many things before they opt for it.
- Certificates: The student must be secured by providing a study certificate, age criteria, and other related things.
- Admission on Basis: The admission is taken according to the marks obtained by the applicants at the high school. There is no system for conducting an entrance exam.
This page is provided information on the eligibility factors. Those who are willing to go through the exam procedures have to apply for the application form through online media.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Before the applicants apply for pursuing the high-demanding engineering course, it is necessary to have complete information about the eligibility factor to apply for the exam. The student should be possessing the mark sheet of 10th standard or CISC or any other related education certificate.
- Information: The exam body provides the information respective of seats and colleges. The reservation procedure is available online on the DTE page of Rajasthan.
- Rank: The applicants will be given rank as per skill and performance in the exam. The admission is sought based on marks attained at the high school. Going as per the admission process, the students will be considered for admission to various polytechnic institutes in Rajasthan. The students applying for the exam must be standing to every factor that will bring them closer to completing the admission process.
The Rajasthan Polytechnic Eligibility Factor 2023
For seeking admission in polytechnic streams in the state of Rajasthan, the aspirants have to meet the eligibility factor. There are given various eligibility conditions for the students to read.
To go through the exam procedures, the aspirants are required to appear in the Secondary or another related exam.
Subjects and Marks: The applicants must be possessing the study certificate having the subjects Science and Mathematics with achieving 35% marks in the exam. Those who are from Arts may register for the application form.
Qualification: Applicants must be done 10+2 and ITI or another similar exam at the reputed college.
While going through the admission process, it is required for the students to be 15 years old at the time of the admission process. There is no mention of the age factor to take admission in Rajasthan Polytechnic. So you are not going to have any kind of trouble regarding the age factor.
To apply to the college, you need to be a native of India. Those out of India will not be considered for admission.
Here we are mentioning the Reservation Criteria of the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023. Candidates must go through the complete details:-
|Other Backward Class, Non-Creamy layer||21%|
|Women (horizontal reservation)||25%|
|Ex-servicemen (For Candidates belonging to military services)||
5% (horizontal reservation)
|Kashmiri Migrants (KM) & Physically Handicapped (PH)||
5% (horizontal reservation)
If you any queries regarding Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query leave comments below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook