Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has organized the Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) to offer the post of lectureship or Assistant Professor in various Colleges and Universities of Rajasthan. This examination held every year for aspiring and eligible candidates.
Applicants can apply for this test on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Candidates can fill the application form of Rajasthan SET through offline mode by visiting the official website.
From this content, applicants will know the complete information of Rajasthan SET application form important schedule, eligibility criteria and application form filling procedure, etc.
Rajasthan SET Application Form 2023
Those applicants are wishing to be recruited as lectureship or Assistant professors in the colleges located in Rajasthan State, can apply in the Rajasthan SET by filling the application form and the details of it mentioned below for the candidates.
- Rajasthan SET Application Form will be available through online mode.
- The starting and ending date of the application form will be announced soon on the official website.
- By following the instructions carefully, candidates can fill the application form.
- Candidates are advised to be prepared with the required documents and details to fill in the application form.
- Fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form because incorrect and complete details can make the application form reject.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- For payment, candidates have to use the E-Mitra Kiosk, C.S.C Centre authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates are going to appear in the Rajasthan SET, they must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply in this test.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: The applicants should be qualified for a Master’s degree or an equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants must be qualified with at least 55% marks in master’s degrees.
- Relaxation: Applicants belonging to the reserved category candidates should be qualified with at least 50% marks.
Rajasthan SET Application Dates 2023
The Rajasthan SET application form Important Dates has mentioned below for the candidates, who are going to apply in this examination.
Documents Required during Application Process
The applicants must have these required documents due to applying for Rajasthan SET and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Application Form Correction
Applicants can make corrections in the application form as per the provided schedule through authority. Those applicants have mistaken filled the wrong details in such fields such as name, address, DOB, years, and other details, they can make changes in these details only.
How to Apply in Rajasthan SET
Those candidates want to get the post of lectureship or Assistant Professor in various Colleges and Universities of Rajasthan; they can apply in Rajasthan SET by filling the application form through online mode and application form details and filling procedures mentioned below.
- The applicants should have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- There will be a link of ‘Register’ and applicants have to click on it and fill all required details in the required field to get the login details.
- The login details will be provided to the candidates to fill the application form
- In the application form, applicants have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
- Candidates should have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
- The applicants need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode
- After filling in all the details, applicants have to submit the application form
- The applicants have to take the print out of the application form for further use.
If applicants are going to fill the Rajasthan SET Application Form, they must have to check all the required details through this article where we have mentioned how candidates can fill the application form, are they eligible or not and the application form is available or not.
If you have any other quires about Rajasthan SET Application Form 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.