Latest Applications Open 2023:
The RBU (Rabindra Bharati University) offers admission to the candidates in 2 years Bachelor of Education course by releasing the application form. The admission will be provided to the candidates in the affiliated colleges of Rabindra Bharati University.
Every year many of the students appear in this course as per their eligibility criteria, and they can fill the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
Through this article, applicants will get detailed information on RBU B.Ed Application Form dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure.
RBU B.Ed Application Form 2022
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in 2 years Bachelor of Education course in the affiliated colleges of Rabindra Bharati University.
They can apply for RBU B.Ed Admission by filling the application form, and the details of it mentioned below for the candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- The RBU B.Ed Admission Application Form releases through online mode on the official website.
- From the last week of March to the 2nd week of April, the application form will be available to the candidates.
- The applicants should have to fill the application form as per the following instructions carefully.
- When filling the application form, applicants should be ready with the required documents and details.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates should have to make the payment of the application fee online as well as offline mode.
- Payment of application fee can be paid through online mode using Net Banking or Credit Cards or Debit Cards of any bank.
- Offline payment can be made by using cash/challan and NEFT.
- Cash/Challan can be paid in any of Allahabad Bank branches after 24 hours of printing the auto-generated Cash/ Challan.
- Applicants can submit the application fee through NEFT in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI).
RBU B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria should be necessarily checked by the candidates; those are wishing to get admission in the Bachelor of Education course.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply in this test.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizen.
- Qualification: The applicants should have completed their Graduation with honours (10+2+3 pattern) or Master’s degree (with honours) or a technical degree (of the pattern 10+2+4 or 10+2+5) such as Engineering, Computer Application, Pharmacy, Law, etc. of any other U.G.C recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum Marks: They should be qualified with a minimum aggregate of 50% in graduation and master’s degree.
- Relaxation: There is a relaxation of 5% for SC/ ST/ PH candidates to be eligible.
RBU B.Ed Application Dates 2022
There are the important dates of RBU B.Ed Admission mentioned below for the candidates; those will fill the application form.
Documents Required during Application Process
The applicants should have to carry the required documents at the time of filling the application form, and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply in RBU B.Ed Admission
The RBU B.Ed Admission Application Form will be available on the official website.
Those applicants who want to get admission in the B.Ed course in the affiliated colleges of Rabindra Bharati University can fill the application form by following the simple steps and instructions mentioned below.
- The applicants have to visit the official website of Rabindra Bharati University.
- They have to fill in the registration details using a valid email id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill the application form with all the correct and complete details such as personal and academic details.
- They have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures in a prescribed format.
- After filling in all the required details, applicants must review the details and submit the application form.
- They should have to take the printout of the application form and submit the application form with self-attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates, and other relevant documents to the university campus either in person or by post.
If candidates are going to fill the RBU B.Ed Admission Application Form, then all the details such as eligibility criteria.
The procedure of filling the application form and the application form’s important schedule should be checked by the candidates. Wishing this article will be helpful for the candidates.
If you have any other quires about RBU B.Ed 2022 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.