RCC Thiruvananthapuram PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram has distributed a notification for admission to Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2023-24.
Absorbed applicants can check all the facts of RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing (PBDON) 2023 corresponding Application Form, eligibility, selection process, etc from this page given below.
Here we have to provide detailed information about RCC Thiruvananthapuram PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2023 Application Form, Application Fee, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Counseling Process, Etc.
PBDON RCC Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
RCC Thiruvananthapuram PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click Here to Check the Application Details.
Click Here to Check the Previous Year’s Prospectus.
|Exam Name||RCC Thiruvananthapuram PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram|
|HelpLine||Tel: +91 471 2442541
Email- [email protected]
Important Dates 2023
The important information related to the vital events and dates is cited below for the applicants:
|Last date for completing an online application||September 2023|
|Last date for receiving an application by post||September 2023|
|Publishing the final rank list||October 2023|
|Date of admission||November 2023|
|Date of commencement of classes||To be announce|
Application Form 2023
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- RCC Thiruvananthapuram PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus is checked, candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the Application Form, for instance, personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photograph and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the Application Form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The significant details related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
The application would be submitted online, and a print of the same would be referred to RCC along with backup brochures. Before filling out the online application, a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST entrants) should be drawn in aid of The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, billed at State Bank of India, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or any of its provision branches.
Eligibility Criteria 2023
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Indian citizen.
- Should own RN/RM registration from Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Academic qualification: Pass in B.Sc. Nursing OR General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Age limit: The upper age limit is 35 yrs as of the last date for submission of applications for general merit contenders. A relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be given to all SC/ST applicants and 10 years to service quota contenders.
- The applicant must have all the qualifications (Degree/Diploma Certificate, KNMC Certificate) dated on or before the last date for submission of application as set by RCC.
Selection Procedure 2023
The rank list for candidates except service contender intends to be prepared according to the marks scored by the contenders in their qualifying examination, based on a common index system.
Merit List 2023
The merit list will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. Administrators will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicants. The last select list and the waitlist will be available on the RCC website. The rank list will be lawful for one month from the start of the course.
The particular contenders must report on the prescribed date for admission. He / She will have to produce the brochures cited below and will have to remit the fees at the time of reporting.
Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Counselling Procedure 2023
In the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
- Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of counselling:
- Proof of date of birth
- Proof of Nativity
- Caste and/or Income certificate, if applicable.
- Disability certificate, if applicable.
- Original mark lists of ALL years of the B.Sc. (N) Degree / GNM Diploma examination
- BSc (N) Degree / GNM Diploma certificate
- Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council Registration Certificate. Cash receipt of the payment for obtaining registration from KMNC will not be accepted on any grounds.
For any other queries about RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.