Latest Applications Open 2023:
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Application Form will be released in January 2024. In the state of Maharashtra, an admission procedure is organized, which is commonly known as RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024 – 2025.
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Lottery Result will be Declared in April 2024. According to the RTE (Right to free and compulsory Education) rule, all the non-government schools located in different cities of Maharashtra state will reserve 25 per cent of seats for the eligible applicants who belong to the weaker section and provide admission to them in entry-level classes free education till VIII class.
The Right to Free and Compulsory Education, commonly known as RTE, was approved on 1st April 2010 in the Maharashtra state to provide admission to eligible applicants who belong to the society’s weaker section and free education until class VIII.
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Notification – Registration Starting Soon
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Exam Dates
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Important Dates will be released. Check dates in a table-
|School Registration||January 2024|
|Last date of registration||February 2024|
|Application Form for parents||March 2024|
|Last date to apply||March 2024|
|Admission SMS for parents of Selected Students from||April 2024|
|Admission Started From||April 2024|
|Last date of Admission||May 2024|
|Admission of Waiting List Student||June to July 2024|
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Application Form
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Application Form for Parents will be Released in March 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure need to refer to the university’s official website and get the application form online.
- The official authority of the RTE will not accept any other mode for the application form process.
- So, applicants are instructed to fill out and submit the application form before the due date and complete the application process.
- The applicants who will not fill out and submit the application form cannot appear for the admission procedure.
- Applicants also need to check the eligibility criteria the authority sets before filling out and submitting the application form.
- As applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority will not be able to appear for the admission procedure and get admission to the school.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the university’s official website by providing some correct details of the contact number and email Id, etc.
- On successful registration, applicants will receive a login credential containing the application number from the authority by mail or SMS on the registered email Id and phone number.
- With the help of the login credentials, applicants need to open the application form and start filling the form by entering the necessary details in it.
- However, in the application form, applicants are instructed to enter all the details correctly and properly with the help of the documents.
- And then, applicants need to upload some required documents in the application form in the given size and format as mentioned on the official website.
- However, all the documents should be uploaded in a given manner.
- And then, applicants need to check the application form and then take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- And once the application form is filled, applicants must pay the application fee and submit the duly filled application form before the due date.
For the applicants’ reference, the official authority of the school will update the complete details of the application fee for the entrance exam in online mode on the official website of the university.
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the admission procedure are given below-
- Play Group/Nursery Children’s age should be 3+ years on 31st December.
- 1st Class Children’s age should be 6+ years on 31st December.
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Lottery
The official authority will conduct a lottery to provide admission to the eligible applicants in the school. All the applicants will get seats in the school if there are several vacancies, but fewer applicants apply for admission.
However, those schools with a huge number of applicants who applied for admission but fewer vacancies will use the lottery system, which will be drawn and generated by the district administration, which is the district’s primary education officer.
For the applicants’ reference, the official authority will release the selection list of the applicants in online mode on the official website. To check the selection list, applicants need to use the login credentials generated at the time of registration.
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Result
For the applicants’ reference, the result will be announced online mode on the official website of the university. With the help of the login credentials, applicants need to check the results.
And then, applicants need to report to the allotted school on the decided date and time as mentioned on the official website, along with all necessary documents as mentioned below:
- Category certificate
- Printout of the duly filled application form
- Photograph passport size
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate
For any other queries about RTE Maharashtra 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.