Latest Applications Open 2024:
The RTU BHMCT is the examination conducted through Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and it has various affiliated colleges to offer admission to the applicants in the BHMCT course.
This university was held in the year of 2006 and it is approved through the Government of Rajasthan. Admission will be provided to the candidates in the BHMCT course on the basis of marks scored in the previous qualifying examination. Every year many of the candidates get admission in this course provided in the affiliated colleges of Rajasthan Technical University.
The courses are offered by the RTU university itself. In order to get admission in university applicants to need to score well in the entrance exam. Here, from this content, applicants will know the complete information of RTU BHMCT 2024 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
RTU BHMCT 2024 Quick Links
|RTU BHMCT Notification||RTU BHMCT Application/ Registration|
|RTU BHMCT Important Dates||RTU BHMCT Counseling|
RTU BHMCT 2024 Important Dates
The RTU BHMCT Important Dates mentioned below for the candidates, those applicants are going to apply in this course.
|Starting date of application form||To be announced|
|Due date of online registration||November 2023|
|Commencement of filling the application form||December 2023|
|The due date for an online application fee||December 2023|
|Declaration of Merit List||December 2023|
|Final merit list and allotments list||January 2024|
|Due date of reporting to the allotted||January 2024|
RTU BHMCT Application Form 2024
The RTU BHMCT Application Form will be available soon and those applicants are wishing to get admission in BHMCT program from various affiliated colleges of Rajasthan Technical University, they can fill the application form through online as well as offline mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Applicants can get the application form through online and offline mode.
- By visiting on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University, applicants can fill the application form through online mode.
- From the university campus, applicants can purchase the application form through offline mode.
- Candidates should have to register themselves on the official website and they can fill the application form through online mode.
- In the application form, applicants should have to fill all the correct and complete details and they have to upload the required documents in the application form.
- After filling all the details, applicants have to submit it and also can take the print out of it for future use.
The important information related to the Application Fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee can be paid in online mode by any payment gateway method that is a debit card, credit card or net banking.
- However, the application fee can also be paid in offline mode by demand draft.
- The application fee differs for each category.
- Applicants must note that the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The application fee is nontransferable and nonadjustable.
- General Category applicants need to pay Rs 3000/- as an application fee if they are paying a fee in online mode, and in case of offline mode, the application fee is Rs 3005/-.
- Reserved Category applicants need to pay Rs 1000/- as application fee if they are paying a fee in online mode, and in case of offline mode application fee is Rs 1505/-.
RTU BHMCT Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Qualifying marks: More than 55% marks (50% marks in case of reserved category) must be secured by the applicant in the qualifying exams.
- Scorecard: One must hold a valid scorecard of the GATE entrance exam in order to get admission.
- Educational qualifications: BE/B. Tech must be completed by the applicant from a known university.
- Medical fitness: An applicant who wants to get admission to the university must be medically fit and should provide a medical certificate at the time of admission.
RTU BHMCT 2024 Exam Pattern
The important information related to the Paper Pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each correct answer will get one mark.
- No provision of negative markings in the exam.
- Three hours will be provided to the applicants to solve the paper.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will contain two parts.
- A total of 300 questions of 300 marks will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Paper 1 will contain 100 questions of 100 marks wherein paper 2 will contain 200 questions of 200 marks.
RTU BHMCT 2024 Syllabus
The information about the Syllabus is not yet disclosed by the authorities. However, the information will be available on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
So we recommend that the applicants refer to the official website of the university in order to get details of the syllabus.
RTU BHMCT 2024 Admit Card
Admit card is an important document for the applicants which contains details like Name, Date of Birth, Address, Center, Time, Duration, etc.
Applicants are advised to keep the admit card safely as it is an important document that will be needed in the future at the time of admission procedure.
Applicants are instructed to carry the Admit Card along with them at the time of the entrance exam as it is mandatory. Admit card will be available in online mode on the official website of the university.
So applicants are advised to download the Admit Card from the university and take some copies of the same. Applicants need to paste one passport size photograph in the space provided in the admit card.
RTU BHMCT 2024 Results
Results will be announced in online mode on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants. Results will be available for those applicants who have successfully appeared and cleared the entrance exam.
There is no other mode available for the applicants to get the results of the entrance exam. Applicants are instructed to download the Result from the website and take some copies of the same.
The Result of the applicant will contain all the details related to the marks achieved by the applicant in the entrance exam.
RTU BHMCT 2024 Counselling
Authorities will conduct Counseling rounds for the applicants once the entrance exam is completed and the results are out. In order to get admission in the university applicants to need to appear for the counseling round.
A counseling letter will be available on the official website of the university for the applicants. Without counseling letter, applicants will not be able to appear for the counseling round. Applicants are instructed to select the choice of course according to their preference in the counseling round.
In the Counseling, round authorities will provide admission to the applicants. Applicants will get seats in the universities on the basis of the marks achieved by them in the qualifying exams and seats available for admission.
In the counseling round applicants are instructed to submit some necessary documents for the verification and registration process. Applicants are instructed to submit all original and correct documents at the time of verification and incorrect documents will lead to rejection of the admission of the applicants.
RTU BHMCT 2024 Admission Procedure
Applicants can fill the application form of the RTU BHMCT course by visiting the official website on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
After completing the submission of an application form, applicants will be shortlisted as per the marks and verification of documents attached with the application form.
The selected candidates will be able to get admission to the BHMCT course after completing the counseling session in which documents will be verified and seat will be allotted to the candidates.
If you any queries regarding RTU BHMCT 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.