Latest Applications Open 2024:
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences of Pharmacy was established to develop the education of health professionals who can apply and communicate their knowledge for the community’s well-being.
RUHS Pharmacy’s mission is to serve humanity and mankind irrespective of all caste & creeds. RUHS Pharmacy will conduct entrance exams for nursing admissions at various centres in Jaipur.
RUHS Pharmacy had announced that for Rajasthan Centralized Admission into Bachelor of Physiotherapy Courses. Various Government and self-financed colleges will be affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur for the academic year 2024-25.
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Quick Links
|RUHS Pharmacy Answer key
|RUHS Pharmacy Important Dates
|RUHS Pharmacy Counselling
|RUHS Pharmacy Application Form
|RUHS Pharmacy Recruitment
|RUHS Pharmacy Hall Ticket
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Highlights
|Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
|100, Kumbha Marg, Sector 11, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033
|Raja Babu Panwar
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Important Dates
Below is the information for the Important Exam dates
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|The start date for the application
|Last date for depositing the application fees
|Last date for the application
|To be Announced
|Publishing of merit list and tentative seat matrix at the website
|To be Announced
|Depositing of a counselling fee (Rs.500/-) and Choice filling of the colleges and courses online, at the RUHS website
|To be Announced
|Publishing of allotment information at the website
|To be Announced
|Printing of allotment letters and Reporting by candidates at the allotted college
|To be Announced
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Application Form
- Before filling the online Application Form, read the information given in the booklet and instructions for filling the RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Application Form.
- It is a must to check the eligibility and other requirements for admission before filling the application.
- The Application Form should be submitted before the due dates, or else it will be rejected.
- Applicants have to fill the application only on the official website.
- Applicants should be very careful while filling the Application Form online.
- Applicants will have to upload the scanned photo and the signature in the Application Form.
- The applicants must save the RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Application Form with the registration number for future reference.
- The fee for the General & OBC quota is Rs. 1500/-
- The fee for the ST & SC quota is Rs. 750/-
NOTE: The application is nonrefundable.
Address for the university:
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for RUHS Pharmacy examinations are divided into multiple factors listed below.
- Applicant should have passed in HSC from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other exam recognized as equivalent.
- The minimum score should be 45% in combination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the qualifying examination (40% for natural-born SC & ST).
- Applicant should be more than 17 yrs but not more than 28 years in the case of females and 25 years in the case of males.
- The date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic.
- Reservation is applicable in Government Colleges.
- The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by Govt. of Rajasthan
- Applicants belonging to reservation categories of states other than Rajasthan shall be allotted seats in the unreserved category.
- Applications seeking the benefit of reservation shall be required to produce for verification, at the time of reporting at the allotted college, the caste certificate (SC, ST, ST-STA, Non-creamy layer OBC) or the additional category certificate (PH, WDP, if applicable) issued by the competent authority and submit attested copies of the above documents.
- Admission to the course is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to applicants of Rajasthan domicile.
- Applicants will have to submit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Govt. of Rajasthan as per the medical standards.
Tentative Seat Matrix
- Admission for the session 2024-23 will be considered in the colleges after the finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS Pharmacy.
- In the Government College, 100% of seats shall be filled through RCA BPT-2017 and preference will be given to applications of Rajasthan domicile.
- In private self-financed colleges, 50% of seats shall be filled through RCA BPT-2017 and preference will be given to applications of Rajasthan domicile
- The remaining 50% seats in each private self-financed college shall be furnished under management quota by the respective private self-financed university.
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Preparation Tips
- Candidates must make sure that they read the exam pattern.
- For preparing the topics, study only standard textbooks.
- Dedicate equal hours of study for each subject.
- Do not forget to solve previous year question papers.
- It is very important to take proper sleep and eat healthily.
- Keep taking breaks. Do not sit for long hours at a stretch.
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Exam Pattern
- The question paper has to be solved in 2 hours.
- The total number of questions asked will be 100.
- The question type will be MCQ multiple-type questions.
- Each correct answer will achieve two marks.
- No Negative marking will be done in this examination.
- Applications have to prepare for exams from given syllabus subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
|No. of questions
|Total (2 hours)
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Syllabus
The information about the syllabus is listed below.
|Communication System, Vibrations and Waves, Dual Nature of Matter, Electrostatics, Heat Transfer, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Light and Sound, Optics, Mechanics, Modern Physics, Atoms and Nuclei, Units and Measurements, Current Electricity, and Electromagnetic Waves
|Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, States of Matter, Organic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Polymers, Elements and Compounds, Surface Chemistry, Important Concepts in Chemistry, Mixtures, Solutions, and Solubility, P- Block Elements Chemical Reactions, and Bonding, The Gas Laws, Coordination Compounds, D and F Block Elements, Important Concepts in Chemistry
|Animal Physiology, Origin, and Evolution of Life, Ecology and Ecosystems, Cell Theory, Reproduction in Plant and Animals, Cell Theory, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Cell Structure and Function, Human Disorders, Living and Non-Living, Plant Physiology and Five Kingdoms of Classification, etc.
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Admit Card
Admit card or Hall ticket, will be released on the official portal. Applicants will be able to download the Admit card through online mode only.
Admit card/hall tickets is a mandatory document which has all the details such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination center details, etc
Applicants who are attaining exams are informed to carry a valid Original Admit card with id proof if candidates didn’t bring, candidates will not be allowed to reach exams in the examination hall.
Applicants who have successfully submitted their application can only download the admit card. Its applicant’s responsibility to keep their Hall Ticket safe until the completion of exams
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Result
RUHS Pharmacy will announce the entrance examination result through the official website. Applicants can check and download the Result of the Entrance Examination, which they will have to preserve the admission process is not over.
A Merit List will be prepared according to the applicant’s marks score in the entrance exam. Applicants have to face 2 rounds of an interview. The ones who clear both rounds will be on the top list.
Applicants will have to reach the counselling venue on the date assigned by the university in the counselling letter Applicants who have been selected for counselling have to carry all requirements documents with them for verification and registration purpose.
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Counselling
A merit list will be uploaded on the official website of RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Counseling as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. As per your order rank in the merit list, candidates must appear in the Counseling.
The schedule for Counseling will be intimated to the candidates beforehand. You will need to be vigilant and thus check the instructions carefully.
For example the set of documents to be brought, id proof, and tuition fees of the course. All these documents must be prepared in advance so that candidates do not lose their seats because of improper document submission.
There can be 2 rounds of seat allotment for RUHS Pharmacy 2024. Candidates have to reach the allotted college and get their documents verified.
RUHS Pharmacy 2024 Selection Procedure
The applicants can be finalized based on their performance in the following rounds conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
If you have any other questions about RUHS Pharmacy 2024, write your equerries in the comments box below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.