Latest Applications Open 2024:
RULET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. RULET is called Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test; the University of Rajasthan conducts this exam. Established in 1947, Rajasthan University is one of India’s oldest and most famous universities.
Through this, candidates can get the opportunity to get admission into BA LLB (offered by the varsity’s affiliated colleges) and BA LLB (Hons) (Provided by University Five Year Law College) courses. Candidates have been accepted based on candidates scores in the exam.
Here, on this page, information is of RULET Entrance Exam Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Etc.
RULET 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
RULET 2024 Quick Links
RULET 2024 – Overview
|Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test
|Also known as
|University of Rajasthan
|To be announced
RULET 2024 Exam Dates
The below-provided schedule provides essential details of the RULET entrance exam.
Candidates, if you want more information, can refer to the official website of Rajasthan University. The final exam dates are given below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Application Release Date
|Last date for submitting the Application form
|Application correction window date
|Admit Cards Release Dates
|RULET Examination Date
|Answer Key is made available on the University website
|Date of GD & PI
|Submission of objections regarding answer key to the Convener, RULET2022
|Display of Revised Key
|Releasing Date of RULET Results
|First Admission Process
|Second Admission Process
RULET 2024 Application Form
The RULET 2024 Application Form will be released soon.
Candidates can fill the Application Form of RULET online and offline. Candidates can download RULET 2024 Application Form from the official portal of Rajasthan University.
Candidates have to fill out and submit the application before the due date. Candidates who filled out offline use can submit their RULET application by hand or by post to the below-mentioned address.
Step 1: Downloading the Application Form
- Log on to the official website of Rajasthan University, www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Click on ‘RULET 2024’ under notifications and read the admission notification.
- Click on the link ‘Download RULET 2024 Application Form’ and print out a copy of it.
Step 2: Filling of the Application Form
- Individuals have been required to fill in personal details, addresses for correspondence, and information regarding past academic records.
- They must then paste a recent, passport-sized photograph.
- Students should attach a Demand Draft of the exam fees and the Application Form.
- Applicants should verify that all the details on the form are correct before submitting it.
Step 3: Submitting the Application Form
- Aspirants should submit the completed form along with certain documents.
- The form should be submitted to the Department of Law, the University of Rajasthan before the last date of application is over.
All candidates who have applied have to submit the RULET application fee. The application fee can be introduced in the form of a demand draft (DD) in favour of Convener, RULET, Rajasthan University, and payable at Jaipur. Application fees of RULET are Rs 1000.
- The application process of RULET 2024 has been considered complete only after candidates have paid the requisite fees. Fees can be remitted via the offline method just.
- The application fee is INR 1000 regardless of the applicant’s category. Students should submit the form in the offline mode and must pay the taxes by Demand Draft.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of ‘Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan’ payable at Jaipur.
- Participants must note that the application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and any request for the same shall not be entertained.
RULET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are eligible and qualified have been given admission. Those candidates who have cleared Class XII exams with not less than 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
And also the candidate who is appearing for Class XII exams are eligible to apply for RULET. Check full criteria carefully and also check whether you are likely to use or not.
The various criteria are as stated below:
Nationality: Applicants should be citizens of India to be eligible for the law entrance test.
Educational Qualification: All candidates should have cleared Class 12 exams and secured no less than 50% aggregate marks.
It should be noted that the minimum aggregate required for SC/ ST category candidates is 45%.
Applicants who are appearing for the final exam of 10+2 level are also eligible to apply for RULET 2024.
RULET 2024 Exam Pattern
In the RULET exam, questions asked have been such that there have been 200 objective-type multiple-choice questions which candidates have to complete it in two hours, not more than that time has been given. Candidates have been given one hour for each correct answer in the exam.
For more information, candidates must look at the given below essential points.
RULET 2024 will consist of a single-question paper containing 200 objective questions (MCQs).
The duration of the exam was 120 minutes, and it has been conducted in the English language only.
The test has been designed to assess candidates’ language ability, legal aptitude, and general knowledge. All questions have been followed by four alternative options as answers, out of which students should select the single most accurate response.
Every correct answer has been awarded a +1 mark while a negative marking scheme will not apply to the law entrance test. It is a conventional pen, and paper-based test, and individuals must indicate their responses on an OMR answer sheet.
|Mode of RULET 2024
|Offline (pen-paper based)
|Duration of RULET 2024
|2 hours (120 minutes)
|Number of questions
|The medium of exam
- Select the best books & study material for the best authors/publications.
- Revision is the key to success, so revise daily.
- Give equal time to every subject and manage your time accordingly.
- Solve last year’s question paper & sample papers.
- Know the complete syllabus & exam pattern for the exam.
- Maintain your health & stay healthy.
RULET 2024 Syllabus
All candidates appearing for the law entrance exam have to prepare for the exam from the syllabus subject. will contain questions on Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Language Ability.
|Publisher/ Author’s name
|Study Package for CLAT and LLB entrance examinations
|A P Bhardwaj
|Guide to CLAT
|Word power made easy
|Guide to CLAT and LLB
|Universal Law Publishing
RULET 2024 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully registered for the law entrance exam, candidates will receive their Rajasthan University admit card by post.
Candidates are informed that if any candidate does not receive RULET admit card by the date of mention by Rajasthan University, they have to contact the office of the Convener on the official website through online mode.
RULET 2024 Answer Key
The University of Rajasthan will publish the response code RULET 2024 for the last week of Oct 2024. Candidates can access the answer code RULET 2024 in online mode.
The candidates that have been presented for the revision of the law must download it, which has been available in pdf format.
The answer code RULET 2024 will help applicants to verify their responses accordingly.
RULET 2024 Result
The RULET 2024 result will be Declared Soon. Candidates can download RULET result on its official website through online mode.
In RULET results will contain the roll numbers, scores, and ranks of the candidates selected for Rajasthan University admissions in law courses.
RULET 2024 Counselling
A candidate who wants admission has to appear for the Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI) round.
Candidates have been selected from which RULET results have been declared.
All candidates appearing for counselling have to carry the necessary documents, which the conducting body has verified.
If you have any other questions about RULET 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.