Latest Applications Open 2024:
Sainik School Sambalpur 2024 Application form has been Released on 7th November 2023 for Class VI & IX. The Sainik School Sambalpur is the second Sainik school in Odisha, which is going to start in the sessions of 2024-2025. The Sainik School Sambalpur will be located in an area of 100 acres in the Basantpur area on the outskirts of the city and work on its building is being executed by the Public Works Department (PWD).
Sainik School Sambalpur 2024 Exam will be held on 21st January 2024. Admission will be provided to the candidates in the 6th class by applying to the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) by filling out the Application Form based on their eligibility criteria.
Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information on Sainik School Sambalpur admission dates, Application Forms, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
Sainik School Sambalpur 2024 Notification – Application Out
Sainik School Sambalpur Important Dates 2024
There are The important dates of Sainik School Sambalpur mentioned below for the applicants and they must have to be updated if interested and eligible.
|Online registration for admission opens||7th November 2023|
|Online registration for admission closes||16th December 2023|
|Correction window open till||18th to 20th December 2023|
|Issue of Admit Card||January 2024
|Entrance Exam||21st January 2024|
|Release Of Answer Key||February 2024|
|Publication of Result||February 2024|
|Call letters for the Medical Examination||February to March 2024|
|Final Merit list||March 2024|
|Overall admission towards willing parents based on Combined Merit List, category-wise by deficient school||March 2024
|Intimation of surplus/deficient candidates category-wise, to all Sainik schools with a copy to Sainik school society||March 2024|
Sainik School Sambalpur Application Form 2024
The Sainik School Entrance Examination Application Form has been available on the official website and those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission in Class VI can apply to the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam by filling Application Form online mode by following the simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Sainik School Sambalpur 2024 Application Form has been released on 7th November 2023.
- Candidates must have to go on the official webpage of Sainik School Admission.
- They need to click on the link of ‘Application’ and fill in all the required details in the required field and submit it to get the user ID and password.
- After filling in all the required details in the Application Form, applicants have to upload their scanned copy of the photograph (passport size) and signature as per the prescribed format.
- They need to pay the application fee and then upload a scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate, and Caste certificate, Birth Certificate in .jpg, .png, or .pdf format.
- After confirming all the details, applicants have to submit the Application Form and download the confirmation page.
|For Gen/Def/Ex-Def Category||Rs. 400/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 250/-|
Sainik School Sambalpur Eligibility Criteria 2024
Applying candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria if they are going to apply in the entrance examination of Sainik School for admission on this campus.
- For Class VI: Class 5th students whose age is between 10-12 years as of March 31, 2024, can apply for Sainik School Sambalpur.
- For Class IX: Applicant’s age should be between 13-15 years as of March 31, 2024, and he must have enrolled in class 8 in a school.
Sainik School Sambalpur Exam Pattern 2024
Through the exam pattern, applicants will know the complete structure of the question paper and the exam pattern details mentioned below for them.
Exam Pattern for Class 6
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
|GK (Sc. And Sst.)||25||2||50|
Sainik School Sambalpur Syllabus 2024
Applicants should have to go through the syllabus prescribed through Sainik School and the syllabus details.
|Mathematics||LCM and HCF, Profit and loss, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division of numbers, Unitary method, Average, Percentage, etc.|
|English||Articles, Framing Questions, One Word answers/fill in the blanks, Singular & Plural forms, Tenses, Spelling Sentences- Negative, Affirmative and Interrogative, etc.|
|GK (Sc&SSt) – Science||The human body, Food, Diseases, Living things, Characteristics of living things, Rocks and Minerals, Air water and weather, Natural satellite, simple machines, Environment, Natural calamities, etc.|
|GK (Sc&SSt) – Social Studies||Structure of Government, Fundamental Rights and Duties, United Nations and its functions, Maps of Planets, Our Freedom struggle, Oceans, Motion of the Earth, Latitudes, and Longitudes, etc.|
Sainik School Sambalpur Admit Card 2024
The AISSEE admit card has been provided to the candidates on the official website on the provided schedule and those who have filled and successfully submitted their Application Form can download the admit card by submitting login details.
The Admit Card will be released in January 2024. The admit card consists of the details such as name, exam center, etc. Candidates must have to carry the admit card to the examination center along with the required documents.
Sainik School Sambalpur Result 2024
The All Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) Result will declare on the official website of Sainik School Admission.
Applicants will call out for medical tests after the result declaration and they will be selected on the merit list. As per marks scored in the test and a medical test, applicants will be shortlisted in the final merit list.
Sainik School Sambalpur Reservation Criteria
Through reservation criteria, applicants will be selected for admission to this school.
|Home State students||67%|
|Students of other States/UTs||33% (Seats that are left unfilled will be merged with seats of the home state)|
|Children of Service Personnel||25%|
Sainik School Sambalpur Admission 2024
The final merit list will be prepared based on the entrance test and medical test. Final merit list selected candidates will call out for document verification and seat allotment.
Applicants need to carry the required documents to the counseling center for verification and as per the performance of the candidates and seat will be allotted to them. Documents to be carried at the time of counseling are
- SC/ST Certificate
- Defense Service Certificate
- Affidavit by Parents
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
For any other queries about Sainik School Sambalpur 2024, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, a person with a deep interest in educational news. I love to stay updated with the latest developments in teaching exams and share my insights with others. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. In my free time, I enjoy trying out new hobbies and activities that help me to expand my creativity and knowledge. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates. Join me as we explore the exciting world of education news together!