Latest Applications Open 2023:
Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st September 2023. State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) is regarded as a state-level apex organization for conniving and executing training programs, revising curriculum and syllabus. SCERT facilitates and encourages the development of professional skills of several stakeholders of education.
SCERT (Kerala) has stood working towards the R&D institute at the state level by providing guidance, care beside said to the State Education Department trendy its endeavor to improve the dominance of elementary and secondary education and teacher education. To realize this goal, the SCERT is holding the research Studies, matures information systems, curricular strategies, and instructional materials, and co-ordinates in-service education for tutors at all stages.
SCERT is adapted to the abstract aspects of school education including formulation of curriculum, preparation of textbooks, educators’ manuals, and teacher training. It directs the Government on strategy matters relating to school education.
Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Notification – Application Form Released
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed|
|Full-Form||State Council of Educational Research and Training Mizoram Diploma in Elementry Education|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Helpline||Tel: 0389-2347790, 0389-2306710|
|Email Id: email@example.com|
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
|Application form||1st September 2023|
|Last date to apply||15th September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply with the late fee||22nd September 2023|
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Mizoram D.El.Ed Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
Postulants must be passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks thru any recognized board. Age Requirement: The minimum age criteria needed for D.EL.Ed is 18 years. The contenders must not be over 35 years old. Contenders belonging to OBC/SC/ST category pay relaxed for 5 years.
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list.
The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates.
Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Admission Procedure
Interview for selection will be directed at SCERT, Kohima intended for DIET Chiechama and also at DIETs Mokokchung, Tuensang, Mon, Dimapur, Pfutsero, Wokha, Zunheboto, St. Paul Institute of Education, Phesama and Salt Christian College of Teacher Education, Dimapur.
The Date & Time for the Interview will be in June from 10.00 A.M at individual centers. A nominated entrant may be allotted to any of the institutes said above at the discretion of the Department. 8. All original brochures must be produced during the interview. 9. No T.A/D. A will be paid for joining the Interview.
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Counseling
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any other questions about SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.