Latest Applications Open 2024:
SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SPGPIMS), Lucknow offers applications from qualified unmarried Indian nationals (notwithstanding gender) intended for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) Program in Medical Technology commencing from July Session.
The seats will be filled severely on merit prepared on account of the marks attained by the applicants at the entrance examination directed via the Institute. The entrance examination will be directed in the English language only. The center of the examination will be SGPGIMS Lucknow or as declared/decided by the Institute.
The System of Entrance Examination is under one paper of 02 hours duration and consists of five parts comprising objective type multiple choice questions in the following subjects. In this article, we are providing Detailed Information about SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission in which includes the Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure, etc.
SGPGIMS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released in the 4th week of May 2023.
- The Last date to submit the application form till the 2nd week of June 2023.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The Institute will send an SMS /email to each payee when the online form becomes obtainable.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
- Through Net Banking, Debit /Credit card.
- The application fee for all classes is Rs 1000 + Bank transaction charges (following last year). The application fee once paid is not refundable either in full or in some measure under any situation.
SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
Qualification: Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre-Degree Examination (10+2) OR corresponding 12 years schooling from a well-known board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with no less than 50% aggregate marks (in 4 subjects listed above) for general category entrants and 45% for reserved contenders.
Age: More than 17 years and under 24 years, on 31st December of the year of admission.
Only unmarried applicants are qualified, despite gender. The contenders would be somatically fit. All applicants who are on the merit list will be required to submit a diploma of physical fitness from the Medical Board of the Institute.
Admission process/selection criteria etc may change from time to time as per INC’s notification.
SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The important information related to the admit card is mentioned below for the applicants:
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences will issue the Admit Card online following the schedule.
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in an online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list.
The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates.
Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
- General candidates: 50%;
- SC/ST and OBC candidates: 45%
SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection of the Applicants will be strictly grounded on the merit of the entrance examination held by the institute / Competent Authority.
Resolution in Case of a Tie
In the event of two or more contenders from the same category gaining equal marks in the entrance examination, their merit will be determined in order of preference as under :
- Contenders older in age intend to be preferred.
- Contenders gaining higher marks in Biology in the entrance examination.
- Contenders gaining higher marks in Class XII Biology intend to be placed higher for merit.
Reservation will be applicable following U.P. Government rules as applicable in SGPGI, Lucknow. Reservation will be admissible only to contenders having domiciled in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates domiciled elsewhere will be held as general category contenders.
Reservation of seats is in this way: Other Backward Classes: 27%, Scheduled Castes: 21%, Scheduled Tribes: 2%
For any other queries about SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!