Latest Applications Open 2024:
Shobhit University Result 2023 has been released. Shobhit University, Uttar Pradesh was set up in the year 2006. It extends admission to a choice of courses at UG, PG, and doctoral levels in the Department of Engineering & Technology, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Education, Paramedical, Management, Pharmacy, law, Applied sciences, etc.
Shobhit University has 2 campuses localized at Meerut and Gangoh. Applicants can apply online by navigating to the official website of Shobhit University or personally by visiting the University campus on payment of INR 1100 as an application fee.
For UG programs, 10+2 in Science, Arts, or Commerce group is anticipated while for PG courses, the applicant must own a graduation degree/diploma certificate in the applicable stream. To obtain an entrance in the UG and PG courses, the marks in Shobhit University National Entrance Test (SUNET). For Integrated LL. B and LL. B courses, proclivity will be given to the applicants with a good score in CLAT or LSAT.
Shobhit University Result 2023 – Declared
Shobhit University Result 2023
It is indispensable to confirm the official website for the Result. To download the result, the applicant will be needed to give roll no and date of birth. Applicants can get the result according to the stream and date arranged by the authorities of Universities.
- The university will provide the mark sheet to the students who appeared for the exam. Students qualifying for the exam will be put forward to the next semester.
- Shobhit University also offers distance education through the distance method.
- Shobhit University offers a choice of undergraduate and postgraduate courses through distance methods, for example, MBA, BA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, MA, MCA, MSW, etc.
- Students can check their UG and PG results by going to the official website of Shobhit University Distance Education.
- The result is in an online manner and applicants can effortlessly check their results.
Important Point for Result:
Students will only get hold of the result by approaching the official website
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- To get the Results hall ticket number is essential.
- The result can be downloaded from the official website.
- Applicants are optional to take a printout of their results.
- They must comply with official notice often from the website
How to Check and Download the Result
Applicants can check their results by going to the official website of shobhit university. Shobhit University Meerut and Gangtok campuses results are obtainable on shobhit university’s official website. Students must abide by the given instructions to check the result:
- Go to the official website of Shobhit University.
- Hit the result tab.
- Take the campus in which students learn.
- When a student will choose one of these campuses, a new page will redirect.
- On this new page, students must provide their roll number and choose the course then hit the submit button.
For any other queries about Shobhit University Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook