Latest Applications Open 2023:
Sikkim Govt B.Ed College 2024 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. The Sikkim Government B.Ed College provides admission to candidates in the Bachelor of Education Course. This examination is conducted to offer admission to the candidates in the two years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course. Based on their eligibility criteria, admission will be provided to the candidates in this course.
Candidates should be qualified in B.Ed Entrance Examination and previous qualifying marks to be selected for admission. Aspiring candidates can fill the application form online mode.
From this content, applicants will know the detailed information of Sikkim Government B.Ed College application form dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and filling the application form.
Sikkim Govt B.Ed College 2024 Application Form – Releasing Soon
Sikkim Govt B.Ed College 2024 Application Form
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in 2 2-year Bachelor of Education course at Sikkim Government B.Ed College; they can apply by filling out the application form and the details mentioned below.
- Sikkim Government B.Ed College Application Form releases online mode.
- The application form will be available from August 2024 to December 2024 on the official website.
- Candidates should follow the instructions carefully to fill out the application form.
- In the application form, applicants must fill in all the correct and complete details.
- Only eligible candidates can apply for this college admission.
- All the applying candidates should have to submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- The Application Fee is Rs.800, which can be paid through online mode.
- On the official website, the application fee details will be available for the candidates.
- After making payment, candidates must take the printout of the receipt of the application fee.
Sikkim Govt B.Ed College Eligibility Criteria
If applicants are wishing to get admission in the B.Ed course in this college and going to apply in this, so they must be aware of their eligibility criteria.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply in this test.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Applicants should be qualified in the Course/Honors Course /Graduation Course from the UGC-recognized Institutions.
- Minimum Marks: They should be qualified with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for the General Category.
- Relaxation: Marks relaxation is 47% for OBC and 45 % for SC & ST Category.
Sikkim Govt B.Ed College Application Dates 2024
Those applicants will apply in the Sikkim Government B.Ed College Application Form; they must check the important dates mentioned below.
|Start Date of Application Form||August 2024|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||August 2024|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Fee (Online/Offline)||August 2024|
|Availability of Admit Card||August 2024|
|Entrance Examination||August 2024|
Documents Required During Application Process
At the time of filling out the application form, candidates should have to carry the required documents, and the documents are
- Class Ten Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class twelve mark sheet and certificate.
- The graduation mark sheet and Certificate/Post-graduation mark sheet and Certificate.
- Category Certificate
- I Certificate.
- Two Passport size photograph
How to Apply in Sikkim Govt B.Ed College Admission
The Sikkim Government B.Ed College Application Form will be available on the official webpage. Those applicants wish to get admission in 2 years.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in the Sikkim Government B.Ed College, they can fill out the application form, and the procedure is mentioned below.
- Candidates need to go on the official webpage of Sikkim Government B.Ed College first of all.
- The applicants must fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form, such as personal details, contact details, education details, and other details.
- After that, upload their recent scanned Photograph and Signature as per the prescribed format in the application form.
- They should have to pay the application fee online using a debit card/ credit card / net banking.
- After that, applicants have to submit the application form of Sikkim Government B.Ed College and take the printout of it for future use.
All candidates applying to Sikkim Government B.Ed College must have detailed information on its application form.
This is necessary for the candidates to check their eligibility criteria and application form schedule and also must have information about filling out the application form.
If you have any other choirs about the Sikkim Govt B.Ed College 2024 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.