The Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship, and Sikkim have conducted the Sikkim ITI Admission form for the candidates to offer admission in National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training Courses under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
Every year, many candidates may appear in the various institutes of Sikkim ITI College, and based on Eligibility Criteria, admission will offer to the candidates.
Through this article, students will get detailed information about Sikkim ITI Admission 2023.
Courses Offered through Sikkim ITI 2023
Candidates will get admission in the various courses through Industrial Technical Institute (ITI)’s and the courses are
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Craftsman Food Production General
- Cutting and Sewing
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Embroidery and Needle Work
- Foundry Man
- Hair and Skincare
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance
- Library and Information Science
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Radio and Television
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner
- Mechanic Tractor
- Molder / Moulder
- Pattern Maker
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Radiology Technician
- Secretarial Practice
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Stenography English
- Stenography Hindi
- Tool and Die Maker Dies and Moulds
- Welder Gas and Electric
- Driver Cum Mechanic Light Motor Vehicle
- Hand Compositor
- Leather Goods Maker
- Letter Press Machine Minder
- Preservation of Fruit and Vegetables
Sikkim ITI 2023 Quick Link
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
|Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Sikkim ITI Admission Schedule 2023
The Admission Schedule of Sikkim ITI has been mentioned below for the candidates and they should have to check it.
|Event Name||Respective Date|
|The Application Form will be available from||June 2023|
|Last date to apply||June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||July 2023|
|Examination date||July 2023|
|Announcement of result||August 2023|
|Counseling date||August 2023|
Sikkim ITI Application Form 2023
Those applicants are wishing to get admission in the various programs of the institutes of Sikkim; can fill the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website.
- First of all, candidates should have to go on the official web page of the Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship, Sikkim.
- Candidates should have to keep ready the required documents to fill the Application Form.
- On the provided schedule, an Application Form will be provided to the candidates and after getting login credentials, candidates can fill the Application Form.
- Candidates should have to fill the Application Form with all the correct and complete details.
- After filling in the details, candidates should have to submit it, and also they have to take the printout of it for future use.
Sikkim ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates should have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form and they must check their Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria details are provided below.
- Candidate’s age should be above 14 years as of 01st August 2023 to apply for all courses under Sikkim ITI Admission 2023.
- They should be residents of Sikkim and should possess a domicile certificate of the Sikkim issued by the competent authority.
Sikkim ITI Merit List 2023
The merit list will declare on the official website of the Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship, Sikkim, and those candidates will be qualified in their previous qualifying examination, they will be shortlisted in the Merit List for admission. The merit list of students should have to be updated for their admission.
Sikkim ITI Counseling 2023
After the declaration of the merit list, the Counseling Procedure will be conducted through the authority to offer admission to them in their various trades. There will be five rounds of counseling and at the counseling center; candidates should have to carry the required and original documents for verification.
The Counseling Schedule will be provided to the candidates on the official website and at the time of the Counseling Session, candidates can select their schedule. They will be allotted the seats as per their performance in the counseling session.
Required Document for Verification
Applicants should have to bring all these required documents for verification and the documents will be
- Mark sheet (VIII/ X/ XII) whichever is relevant.
- COI for local candidates.
- Voter ID
- Adhaar Card
- Bank details (for stipend/ only for local trainees)
- Medical Certificate from Govt. hospitals, PHC only.
- Character certificate
- Recent passport size photograph (2 Nos.).
- Copy of relevant document in case of Physically Challenged, Ex-Serviceman, Sportsperson, etc.
Sikkim ITI Admission Fee Structure
There is the fee structure of Sikkim ITI admission as mentioned below.
- NO. FEE STRUCTURE FEES REMARKS
01 Admission Fee Rs. 100/-
02 Identity Card Rs. 50/
03 Admission Form & Prospectus Rs. 200/
04 Hostel caution money Rs. 1500/ Refundable
05 Institute security money Rs. 500/ Refundable
06 Tuition Fee Rs. 300/
07 Hostel water, Electricity, Sanitation & Maintenance Charge Rs. 100/
08 Institute development fee Rs. 200/-
09 Examination Fee (Per Semester) Rs. 100/
Branches of Sikkim ITI
There are three branches in which the Main-Branch is located in the East-Zone, Rangpo, 28 Km away from the Sikkim city.
S.No. Zone Name of the Industrial Training Institute
- East Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Rangpo
- North Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
- South Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Namchi
- West Government Industrial Training Institute, Gyalshing
For any other queries about Sikkim ITI Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.