Latest Applications Open 2024:
Siva Sivani Institute 2024 Application Form has been Released on 3rd December 2023. The Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) is one of the popular PGDM colleges in Hyderabad, India an AICTE-approved college, specializing in PGDM courses. Among top business schools in India, this institute is ranking up consistently.
This institute was ranked 34th in the country among the Private Business schools with a rating of AAA+. This institute was held in the year of 1992 and it provides an intensive 2-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program under various specializations in Residential and Non-Residential modes to the candidates.
Here, from this article, applicants will know detailed information of Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
Siva Sivani Institute 2024 Notification – Application Released
|Full-Form||Siva Sivani Institute of Management|
|Courses Offered||PG Diploma|
|Conducting Body||Siva Sivani Institute of Management|
|HelpLine||091333 05062t091333 05062|
SSIM Important Dates 2024
Through the Siva Sivani Institute of Management, the important dates will be provided to the candidates, who want to get admission to PGDM programs.
|Last Date to apply||January 2024|
|GD/PI Date||To be Announced|
|Interview Date at Kolkata||To be Announced|
|Ranchi, Varanasi, Raipur, Trivandrum||To be Announced|
|Jamshedpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Kochi||To be Announced|
|Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Indore, Hyderabad||To be Announced|
|Vizag, Pune, Vijayawada||To be Announced|
SSIM Application Form 2024
The SSIM Application Form has been Released on 3rd December 2023 on the official website and the applicants can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website. Those candidates want to get admission in PGDM programs in various field at Siva Sivani Institute of Management, they can fill the application form by following the simple procedure mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Primarily, applicants need to go to the official website of Siva Sivani Institute of Management.
- Candidates should have to click on the link of online registration and they have to read all the instructions carefully.
- The applicants should have to fill all the required details such as personal details, exam details, parent/ guardian occupational details.
- Applicants have to select the place for the GD and PI and date and then they have to upload their required documents in the application form.
- The applicants need to make the payment of the application fee through online as well as offline mode and they also have to take the printout of it for future use.
The applicants should have to make the payment of application fees through Debit Card/ Credit card/ Demand Draft. As per last year, the students have to pay Rs.1200 as registration fees. Those candidates are paying the application fees through demand draft then they have to attach the Acknowledge Slip along with it and then send it to the SSIM. Documents Required During Registration
- Photograph of the candidate
- Mark sheets of class 10th, 12th, and Graduation
SSIM Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the application form of SSIM, they should have to check their Eligibility Criteria and the details mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum 50% marks
- The final year candidates of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply in this institute.
- Applying candidates must be qualified in Entrance Tests from CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA
Courses Offered through SSIM
The Siva Sivani Institute of Management offers various PGDM courses to the candidates in various fields such as
- PGDM – Triple specialization
- PGDM – Banking, Insurance, Finance, and Allied Services
- PGDM – General (With Triple Specialization)
- PGDM – Marketing (With Triple Specialization)
SSIM Admit Card 2024
Those applicants are selected for Group Discussion and Personal interview through the Siva Sivani Institute of Management, they must have to bring the admit card in that last procedure and the admit card will be available on the official website. Applicants need to download the admit card by using the login details. The admit card will have the details such as the name of the candidate, exam date and time and the center allotted for the selection process.
SSIM Result 2024
On the official website of Siva Sivani Institute of Management, the result will be announced through authority and the applicants can check their results by submitting the login details. Qualified candidates will get the admission letter on their provided registered number or email id. The admission letter contains the Sivani Institute of Management. At the admission center, candidates have to make the payment of the admission fees.
SSIM Cut Off
The Siva Sivani Institute of Management shortlists the candidates as per aggregate scores of all entrance exams. There is 50 percent weight is given for the overall score in the admission process and the merit list is prepared considering score in the Aptitude test, GD, PI, Academics, and Work Experience and weightage is given below:
|Scores of Aptitude Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT)||50 marks|
|Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard, and 10th Standard||10 marks|
|Work Experience||05 marks|
|Group Discussion||20 marks|
|Personal Interview||15 marks|
SSIM Admission Procedure
Following are the Admission Procedure of Siva Sivani Institute of Management admission mentioned below for the candidates.
- On the basis of eligibility criteria, candidates can fill the application form of Siva Sivani Institute of Management through online mode.
- Applicants must have to register themselves for Group Discussion and Personal Interview, which is the last procedure of admission.
- The applicants need to keep carry these required documents such as Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12thand Graduation/Post Graduation.
- They should have to pay the application fee of Rs.1200 through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card or demand draft payment can be done through in the favor of Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad.
- After successful registration and making payment of application fee, applicants will get the admit card for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview round will be conducted these centers such as
SSIM Fee Structure
The fee structure of the Siva Sivani Institute of Management mentioned below for the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding SSIM 2024, you can leave your comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com