Latest Applications Open 2023:
SMVDUEE 2023 Result has been Declared For CUET UG and PG. (For Courses Through CUET UG). The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Entrance Examination is abbreviated as SMVDUEE and this examination is organized through Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University to offer admission to the applicants in B.Tech, M.Tech., MBA, M.Sc., M.A. & Integrated Programs.
Those candidates are interested and eligible to get admission in B.Tech, M.Tech., MBA, M.Sc., M.A. & Integrated Programs from this university, they can appear in the SMVDUEE examination through online mode.
Here, from this article, applicants will know detailed information of SMVDUEE important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and test procedure.
SMVDUEE 2023 Notification – Result Declared
SMVDUEE 2023 For UG Courses Admit Card has been Released through CUET UG.
SMVDUEE 2023 Highlights
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
UG & PG Courses
Sub-Post Office, Katra, Jammu, and Kashmir – 182320
Prof. (Dr.) Ravindra Kumar Sinha
Jammu, and Kashmir
SMVDUEE Important Dates 2023
There are the important schedules of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Entrance Examination mentioned below for the applicants and they have to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2023||5th May 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023||5th May 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||9th – 11th April 2023||
9th to 11th May 2023
|Application Correction Dates||1st – 3rd April 2023||
12th to 13th May 2023
|Admit card||May 2023||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st May to 14th June 2023||
5th to 14th June 2023
|Answer Key Release Date||29th June 2023||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2023|
|Result||July 2023||July 2023|
SMVDUEE Application Form 2023
SSMVDUEE 2023 Application form has been Released on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University and those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission in MBA Programs from this university, they can apply in this examination by filling the application form and the procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates need to go on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University first of all.
- They should have to register themselves to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- Then, upload their scanned image of your photograph, signature, and father’s/mother’s/guardian’s signature.
- Applicants have to make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form and take the printout of it for future use.
SMVDUEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of SMVDUEE and the eligibility details mentioned below.
- Qualification: The applicants should be qualified in the Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination to apply for SMVDUEE Examination.
- Age Limit: There is an upper age limit of 25 years, and Incase of disabilities (PWD) there is a relaxation of 5 years.
- Qualifying Examination: They must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/ qualifying examination in order to be eligible for writing SMVDUEE.
SMVDUEE Exam Pattern
The appearing candidates should have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination. They will know about question paper structure. Exam pattern details are mentioned below.
Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks, No negative marking
In the examination of SMVDUEE, the questions will be asked from the JEE Main and GATE examinations. The syllabus details are mentioned below.
- B.Tech Programme: Same as for JEE (Main) Examination, which can be seen at the official website of JEE Main
- As per the Syllabus of GATE for the relevant program For M. Tech. (ECE) – Syllabus for EC as per GATE For M. Tech. (CSE) – Syllabus for CS as per GATE For M. Tech. (M&A) – Syllabus for ME as per GATE.
SMVDUEE Preparation Tips
Applicants should have to follow the preparation tips of the SMVDUEE examination mentioned below.
- Applicants need to refer to the exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation.
- They have to make short notes and prepare the timetable to provide time for each subject to understand better.
- They have to solve the previous year’s question papers to know the complete idea of the examination.
SMVDUEE Admit Card 2023
On the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, the SMVDUEE Admit Card will issue to the candidates and the applicants can download the admit card if they have successfully submitted the application form. The admit card will have details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, and PwD Category (if applicable). Candidates cannot enter the examination hall without an admit card.
SMVDUEE Answer Key
The answer key & question paper of SMVDUEE will be published on the official website after few days of examination. Applicants can calculate and estimate their marks by using the answer key.
If any candidate will get any discrepancy in the answer key, they fill the application form of challenging by paying an amount of Rs.1000/- per question. In case the challenge is admitted by the SMVDUEE Secretariat, the fee of Rs. 1500/- for each accepted challenge will be refunded to the concerned candidate.
SMVDUEE Result 2023
After conducting the examination, the SMVDUEE Result will declare on the official website and those applicants who have given the examination, can check and download their rank card from the university’s official website. There will be an inter-se merit facility for the candidates when two or more candidates have scored the same marks.
SMVDUEE Counseling 2023
The applicants will call out for counselling sessions after the declaration of the result and the qualified candidates in the entrance examination will call out for counselling sessions. Candidates need to carry the required documents at the counselling centre for verification on the provided schedule through the authority. The ineligible candidate’s admission will be cancelled.
On the basis of All India Rank obtained in SMVDUEE and choice of course and college, the seat will be allotted to the candidates and they should have to report at the allotted center with the required documents and admission fee.
If you have any query related to AP ECET 2023, you can ask in the comments section below.
If you any queries regarding SMVDUEE 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.