Latest Applications Open 2023:
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government has established the School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal and the School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada.
Institutes provide admission into Masters & Doctoral Programme in different specializations of Architecture and Planning. Through Joint Admission Test (JAT), candidates can enter an offer program for academic sessions 2023-21.
In this article, Candidates can read the details related to SPA Bhopal Admission 2023, including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Application- Released
SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details, which we have mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- On the Official Website at spabhopal.ac.in, candidates can obtain the application form online mode.
- The SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Application Form has been available.
- Fill up asked details related to appliers like name, contact, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the latest photograph (Size of Image is Maximum 200KB) along with signature as specified in the web portal.
- All the applier will have to have to submit application fees for the doctoral
- For the Master’s program pay the INR 2000 (general/OBC/EWS category) and the reserved category (SC/ST/PwD) has to submit INR 1000.
- Candidates can pay through the SPAB’s account through SBI i-collect by selecting Madhya Pradesh as State and SPA Bhopal as the Institute.
SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to be residents of Madhya Pradesh and should have the domicile certificate of MP.
- Qualification: PG courses in Architecture- Postgraduate Programmes in Architecture –candidates will have to complete the B.Arch / B. Plan from a recognized Institute with securing a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (for a reserved category- 55% or 6.0 CGPA).
- For PG courses, M.Plan (URP) and M.Plan (EPM), Candidates needs to hold the Planning / B.Tech (Planning or Civil Engineering) / B.Arch / B.E. (Civil Engineering) / Master’s Degree in (Geography or Economics or Sociology) from a recognized Institute with securing a minimum of 60% marks (for reserved category- 55% marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.0 on a 10-Point scale) or applicable institute adopt GoI norms.
- For M. Plan (TIP): Candidates needs to hold the B.Planning / B.E. or B.Tech (Planning or Civil Engineering) / / Master’s Degree in (Economics or Statistics or Operations Research) from a recognized Institute with securing a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale (for a reserved category- 55% marks CGPA of 6.0 on a 10-Point scale) or applicable institute adopts GoI norms.
- For PG courses in Design- Candidates need to hold the B.Arch / B.E. / B. Tech / B. Des. / B.Plan./ Graduate Diploma from (NID or B.F.A.) with 1 yrs experience with securing a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (for reserved category- 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA).
- For Ph.D. Program (Full Time & Part-Time)- candidates need to have a Master’s degree from any recognized institution/university in (various specialized of Arch.& Plan. or allied subjects) with securing a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade for the reserved categories 55% marks. And have the experience of Professional/research minimum (2 yrs after getting a Master’s degree). OR should pass the Bachelor’s degree in (Architecture and Planning) with securing a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade for the reserved categories 55% marks and also have the experience of Professional/research at least (2 yrs after getting a Bachelor’s degree).
- Age Limit: there are no criteria mentioned to apply.
SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Application Dates
Candidates can check the following important dates of SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 in below scheduled:
|Admission notification and Start of online application||6th April 2023|
|Closing date of online submission of application||7th May 2023|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Application Form:
- Before filling in applying aspirants interested are advised to read the brochure which contains details of the SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 exam filing Form process, key dates, examination pattern, syllabus, eligibility, etc.
- The SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Application Form along with E-brochure can be obtained by applier through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates are informed, it is essential to match requirement eligibility in order to apply for the test. Check properly because the Criterion varies for each program.
- In the form fill up the name of the candidates, Father /Mother’s Name, Gender, Academic Details, Address Details, Birth of Date, and valid Email ID, qualification details, etc.
- Provide the document asked Marks sheets of 12th standard, GATE/JRF/CEED scorecard, Birth and Caste Certificate, Professional and extracurricular Certificate & co-curricular activities.
- Take the copies of a confirmation page and acknowledgement slip for further admission process.
If you any queries regarding SPA Bhopal Admission 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query leave comments below.