Latest Applications Open 2024:
These Entrance exams are Conducted by the S.P. Jain School of Global Management, SPJAT. Through this candidates can get admission to the Master of Global Business (MGB), and Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA), etc. The institute has many Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore, and Sydney campuses. The exam checks the candidate’s Mathematical ability, IQ, English Reading and Comprehensive Ability, and Logical and reasoning ability.
Aspirants must note that appearing on the day of the exam an hour before is essential to avoid any rush. Those unfamiliar with the place where the exam is scheduled to be done must visit one day before the exam. They will have to carry the admit card when appearing for the exam.
The student without admit card will not get permission to enter the exam hall. This article provides details of SPJAT Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, And Syllabus Etc.
SPJAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to check criteria according to their selected courses wise. Check whether you fulfill all criteria or not. Applier candidates check the full criteria given.
Applier candidates check that they should be a graduate of a recognized University/institute and also Final year candidates are eligible to apply for the exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates who have a relevant additional post-graduate qualification and also candidate candidates should have full-time work experience of a minimum of three years. Check SPJAT eligibility criteria given below in point.
You should always check out the eligibility criteria before applying for any examination. The eligibility criteria are as given below.
- The applicant must be a university graduate. Those applicants showing additional relevant post-graduate qualifications are given preference. This is mandatory as this is a Master’s grade course.
- The applicant should have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience and familiarity.
- Applicants should have completed their secondary education in English. If needed, contenders may need to provide a ratified statement confirming the same.
SPJAT 2024 Evaluation Round
The Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- The applicants should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The final year candidates can also apply in this examination.
- They should have to score 80% or for GMAT & CAT have scored 650 are directly eligible for the evaluation round.
- expected to visit one the SP Jain’s evaluation centers in Dubai, Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Kolkata, Singapore, or Sydney for further evaluation.
- Call for Interview: Only selected applicants are called for evaluation rounds through email.
SPJAT 2024 Pattern
- SPJAT 2024 will be held in a written form.
- The question paper will be distributed into various parts. Aspirants will be attempting the questions on the mentioned topics:
- Mathematical ability
- Logic and reasoning capacity
- English reading and comprehension ability
- General knowledge
- The exam will last for 60 minutes (1hour)
- The questions in the exam will differ from 40 to 45
- The negative marking is included in the exam pattern. For answering the wrong answer, marks are removed
SPJAT 2024 Cut Off
- Cut Off Rank is the rank gained by the student along with cut-off scores and these rank are considered in the merit list.
- Expected Cut Off- This is the speculation made by Educational Experts before the declaration of the Final Cutoff of SP Jain 2024, and it has nothing to do with the merit list.
- The cut off is made known to the students after the exam is over, and it will be viewed by those taking part in the entrance test.
|The mentioned marks are based on last year’s cut-off marks –|
|CAT (Overall cutoff) – 85 percentile with a sectional cut-off of 70 percentile|
|GMAT (Overall cutoff) – 650|
|SPJAT (Overall Cutoff) – 85 percentile with a sectional cutoff of 70 percentile|
SPJAT 2024 Counselling
Students who have successfully qualified for the SPJAT 2024 exam are considered for an assessment session. The applications of aspirants are verified by the exam body on various factors –
- Past educational performance
- Scores of the aptitude test
- Work experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Other relevant achievements
The assessment is done at selected centers present in Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, and India. The assessment session includes the sections:
- Essay writing
- Examining a case study
- Personal Interview
If you have any other Questions related to SPJAT 2024 Eligibility, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.