Latest Applications Open 2024:
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released. St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences has released a notification for admission into the following courses (only for girls) aimed at the session 2023-2024.
St. John’s Nursing 2023 will be conducted by St. John’s National Academy of Health Science for the Admission B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing & GNM Courses.
Aspirants can get all the needed facts about St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 for instance Application Form, eligibility, fee, and other details on this page.
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Notification – Application Released
St. John’s Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants:
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released Soon. the last date to Apply Online for B.Sc. Nursing & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing till the 2nd May & 15th May and for the GNM Course & M.Sc. Nursing Application Form Done till 4th July & 2nd May 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- John’s National Academy of Health Sciences has issued the final list for B.Sc Nursing. Contenders can check the list from the link provided below. Selected contenders can start with the further process.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is completely filled.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Duly filled Application Form.
- Hall Ticket.
- A Demand Draft has drawn in favor of St. John’s College of Nursing and made payable in Bangalore. This amount is NOT refundable.
- Two long envelopes of size (23* 10cms) with Rs. 22/- stamp affixed.
- Xerox copies of Qualifying Examinations results (SSLC, PUC/Xllth std.), State Registration Certificate, Qualifying Exam Degree Certificate, and Certificate showing one year experience after passing the Qualifying Examination.
- If SC/ST, Certificate is issued by the Tahsildar.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
St. John’s Nursing Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the Eligibility Criteria is given below for the candidates:
4-year degree course known by the Government of Karnataka, Approved by Karnataka Nursing Council, Bangalore and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Eligibility criteria: Pass in PUC / 10+2 / ‘A’ Level from any Board or Council with 45% total marks in (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). Must have finalized 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission.
St. John’s Nursing Merit List
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the Merit List. Administrators will issue the Merit List on the official website of the university for all the candidates.
Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university in order to go through the Merit List. Candidates are commended to download the Merit List from the official website of the university.
St. John’s Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round. Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries about St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!