Latest Applications Open 2023:
SVUCET 2024 Application Form will be Started Soon. SVUCET is called Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test, which is conducted annually by the authority of Sri Venkateswara University.
This entrance exam is conducted to admit aspirants into various Postgraduate courses. To enter courses offered through SVUCET 2024, aspirants must score good marks in the entrance exam.
Here is provided details related to the SVUCET 2024, including the Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, etc.
SVUCET 2024 Application – Started Soon
SVUCET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details, which we have mentioned below:
- Firstly, Candidates have to register themselves first in SVUCET 2024
- The application form can be filled out online or either by offline mode.
- SVUCET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Fill all the details in the user registration form accurately and carefully.
- Candidates are requested to fill valid e-mail ID and mobile number in the form.
- A scanned photograph/signature will be uploaded in JPEG format as mentioned in the website of SVUCET 2024.
- At last, submit and save all the details written by applicants in the application form.
Every applicant must submit registration fees using SBI Collect/ Bill Desk or debit card/ credit card/ net banking/deposit cash/DD.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Candidates belonging to the Open Category/ BC/Other category have to pay Rs 400 and SC/ ST/ PH category candidates have to submit Rs 300/- as application fees.
SVUCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding SVUCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates must have passed the qualifying exams and have to secure a minimum of 40% marks (in the concerned subject) from a recognized board/university/Institute. Aspirants who are interested to apply for M.Sc Tech in Hydrogeology course have to secure 50% marks in MSc. Candidates who applying SC/ ST quota have to clear qualifying examination and have to fulfill the criteria as mention in the official portal.
Age limit: there are no age limit criteria prescribed by the authority to apply.
SVUCET 2024 Application Dates
In tabular below table is provided the important dates of SVUCET 2024:
For AP PGCET
|Commencement of Online Application Form (Out)||To be announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS with Late Fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500)||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)||To be announced|
|Application Correction Window||To be announced|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Conduct of Entrance Exam||To be announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for SVUCET 2024 Application Form:
- The SVUCET 2024 Application Form application process for all programmers is available in online/offline mode.
- In the application form write the details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Upload the Scanned photograph and signature in JPEG format as mentioned in the website of SVUCET.
- Every applicant must submit registration fees using SBI Collect/ Bill Desk/ deposit cash/DD or online via debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Aspirants have to have to pay Rs 400 (for Open Category/ BC/ Others category) and Rs 300 (SC/ ST/ PH category).
- After filling form & paying of application fee, candidates need to take printout copies of the form.
In offline mode the Filled Application should be sent (in person or by post) at the below-mentioned address:
The Director, SVUCET-2024
Directorate of Admissions, First Floor, Old MBA Building, Online Counselling Centre
SV University, Tirupati – 517 502
Candidates are having any other queries related to SVUCET 2024 Application Form, can ask us by leaving their comment below.