Latest Applications Open 2023:
Symbiosis SET 2023 Result/Score Card has been Declared on 24th May 2023. Candidates, you all must have heard about this reputed exam, SET. SET stands for Symbiosis Entrance Test, duly conducted by Symbiosis International University to offer admission to interested and eligible candidates in several colleges. Those candidates who are successful in clearing the exam will be offered admission to numerous Undergraduate courses, including Law, Design, Engineering, and so on.
Symbiosis International University is a privately owned institution located in the state of Maharashtra. It was established in 1971 with the motto, “The world is one family”. The admission to the candidates will be based on the marks they secured in the entrance test. Depending upon that, they will be provided admission by SIU.
The university conducts several exams, such as SET, and several other university-level exams, including SLAT, SITEEE, and SEED. If you desire to be admitted to this reputed university, then you are at the right place. Go through the article carefully, which will mention the details regarding the dates, pattern, application form, syllabus, etc.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Notification – Result Declared
Symbiosis Entrance Test 2023 Quick Links
|Notification (Released)||Click Here|
|Important Date (Announced)||Click Here|
|Application/Registration Form (Started)||Click Here|
|How to Fill Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Slot Booking (Available)||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Result/Score Card||Click Here|
|Cut Off||Click Here|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Highlights
The representation of the highlights is provided here to help you understand the necessities of the exam. If you are determined to crack the exam, then you should have complete details about the same, but before that, certain information, in brief, is also required.
This section provides details related to the exam level, mode of application, mode of exam, helpline numbers, official website, and so on. Let us look at the detailed tabular representation below and you can jot down the essential points from the same. The main idea of the table is to provide you with an overview of the exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Name of the Exam||Symbiosis Entrance Test 2023 (SET)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
|Mode of submitting applications||Online Mode|
|Mode of the Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Category of the Exam||Engineering, Law, Design|
|Email ID and Helpline Numbers||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 020-67298050, 020-28116226/7
Symbiosis SET 2023 Important Dates
The exam dates are in the table to give you an idea of the expected exam dates. As of now, these dates are subject to change depending on the circumstances. Candidates must take an idea from these dates and start their preparation.
The tentative schedule is mentioned below. The university will update the final dates in due course of time. Let us take a look at the table below.
|Exam Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Beginning of the Registration||17th December 2022|
|Final Date of the Registration||16th April 2023|
|Final Date for making the payment||16th April 2023|
|Release of the Admit Cards||25th April 2023 for Test -01
3rd May 2023 for Test -02
|Date of the Exam||6th May 2023 for Test -01
14th May 2023 for Test -02
|Declaration of the Results||24th May 2023|
|Release of the merit list||To be announced|
|Beginning of the counselling||To be announced|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form
Candidates must fill out the application form in the mode prescribed if they desire to appear in the exam. The application forms are published on the official website and candidates must keep checking the official website if they desire to appear in the exam.
Below are certain crucial aspects related to the application form. Candidates must take note of the same as they will be helping you later while filling out the form.
- All the candidates must note that the application forms will likely be released for SET in the final week of January 2023.
- The forms are going to be published online mode only, and the University will accept no other mode of application forms under any circumstances.
- Candidates must note that the application form should be submitted within the prescribed time limit in an online mode only. No need to send any postal or hard copy.
- All the candidates need to fill their application forms using the educational, personal, and other required information asked in the application form.
- Candidates must proceed to select the desired exam centre and also the category of admission and once the selection is done, no changes are allowed.
- Then, one needs to upload the required scanned documents, including the photograph and signature, in the mode and format mentioned in the official admission brochure.
- As per the latest information, the last date to submit the application form will be mid of June 2023.
- Once the candidates can submit the application form, they need to take the printout and keep them safe for future reference. Apart from the application form, one should also take a printout of the payment receipt.
How to fill out the Application Form?
If you wish to fill the application form correctly, this is the right section for you as we have mentioned in detail all the required steps to help you fill the application form. Easily. Follow the steps mentioned below and try to avoid any errors in the application form.
- Go to the official website of Symbiosis SET 2023.
- Moving on, candidates must click on the “Registration” option in order to begin the registration process.
- Moving ahead, they should click on “I Agree” after reading all the information and then proceed toward the save and continue option.
- Once you complete the registration process, you will receive the OTP on the registered mobile number, and then you can click on submit.
- You will receive your ID and then you need to make the required payment as per your course and category through the payment gateway.
- Choose the exam and also the institutions that you desire to appear for.
- After checking all the information, click on Pay. You can make the payment in either online or offline mode. The Demand Draft has to be issued in the name of Symbiosis International, Pune.
- Once you are done with all the steps, proceed towards taking the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Form Correction
The form correction facility may or may not be provided by the University. Candidates must take care while filling out the application form. It completely depends upon the University whether they would provide the facility of correction or not. One can be sure from one’s side. For the latest updates, keep checking the website.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Fee
The application fee is the most crucial stage and all the candidates need to make the payment within the time limit and also the mode prescribed if they desire to appear for the exam.
Make sure to make the payment well in advance in order to avoid any hurdle at the last minute. There is usually a lot of rush in the last few days. Note down certain important points related to the application fee.
- All the candidates must note that the application fee needs to be submitted within the time limit.
- The payment can be done both online modes as well as offline mode.
- They can make the payment depending upon the institute, the program selected by the bill desk payment gateway, or using the Indian bank payment gateway.
- The application fee prescribed for Symbiosis SET is Rs. 1950/-.
- They are also supposed to pay Rs. 1000/- for every program.
- In the case of the offline payment, candidates need to make the payment in Demand Draft in the name of “Symbiosis Test Secretarial” which is payable in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Remember that the application fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must note that the eligibility criteria vary according to the course of the candidates and they need to look at the same before applying for the exam. If the candidates are found not eligible for the exam then they will be disqualified for the exam and their applications will be summarily rejected.
Let us look at the eligibility criteria for different courses. One must make sure that they are truly and completely eligible for the exam in all respects
BA LLB/ BA LLB(Hons)
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates must have completed their class 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Criteria: All the candidates need to obtain a minimum of 45% marks if they are general or 40% if they belong to the reserved category in the qualifying examination.
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have completed their class 12th or they must be appearing in the final year from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: All the candidates need to have scored a minimum of 45% marks if general and 40% marks if SC, ST or PWD in the qualifying exam if they wish to apply for the exam.
- Engineering is one of the sought-after courses to pursue after class 12th. It is one of the reputed courses and candidates undertake the same with a view to securing their future. Let us take a look at the eligibility criteria for this course.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have completed class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Subjects Studied: All the candidates need to have passed their class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with one of the subjects from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, and Technical Vocational Subjects. Candidates can choose any one of these.
- Marks Required: The candidates need to secure a minimum of 45% marks if general or its equivalent grade/CGPA and if they are reserved category candidates then they need to secure a minimum of 40% marks in order to apply for the exam.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is fixed by the exam conducting authorities after taking into account certain considerations. The pattern must be followed while preparing for the exam. The exam pattern needs to be understood closely.
We have described the exam pattern for you in somewhat detail. Please take a look.
- Mode of the Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Questions Type: The question paper will consist of objective type of questions or MCQs.
- Duration of the Exam: The candidates must note that the duration of the exam provided will be 1 hour only for solving the entire paper.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for SET and SLAT exams. For SITEEE, two marks will be awarded if the answer is found to be correct.
- Negative Marking: The good thing is that there is no negative marking in the exam.
The distribution of marks and questions for different courses is listed below. Let us understand the same.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||12||12|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Analytical and Logical reasoning||12||12|
|Section||N0. of Questions||Marks|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Syllabus
A detailed and comprehensive understanding of the syllabus is prevalent in the cracking of the examination. Candidates must make sure that the syllabus is followed while beginning the preparation. The questions are asked from classes 11th and 12th from the subjects that are covered and also logical reasoning, English, mathematics, and general knowledge according to the course.
One should cover all the topics of the syllabus and then proceed towards the preparation of the exam. Let us take a look at the required topics that should be covered.
|Rules for Tenses||Spotting the Error|
|Rules for Prepositions||Reading Comprehension|
|List of Prepositions||Cloze Test|
|Rules and List of Conjunctions||Letter writing format|
|Active and Passive Voice Rules||Precise Writing|
|List of One-Word Substitutions||Sentence Correction Questions|
|List of Homophones/ Homonyms||Adjective Degree of Comparison Rules|
|List of Synonyms and Antonyms||Direct and Indirect Speech Rules|
|Idioms and Phrases||Sentence Rearrangements and Para Jumbles|
|Allegations and Mixtures||Number Series|
|Area||LCM and HCF|
|Problem on Age||Linear Equations|
|Averages, Mean, Median and Mode||Logarithms|
|Boat Problems||Number Theory|
|Data Interpretation||Permutation and Combinations|
|Games and Races||Points, lines, and angles|
|Heights and Distances||Time and Work|
General Awareness Syllabus
|Inventions and Discoveries||List of Longest Rivers in the World|
|Neighboring Countries of India||List of Sports Term|
|Unemployment in India||List of Companies Taglines|
|Indian Financial System||Important Principles of Insurance|
|Types of Banks in India||List of Airports in India|
|Types of Bank Accounts||List of World Largest Libraries|
|Functions of Banks||List of Longest Bridges in India|
|Countries, Capital, and Currency||List of the language of the world|
|Governors in India||List of famous books and Authors|
|Members of Parliament||List of Arjuna Award Winners|
|Member of Rajya Sabha||Millets in India|
|Member of Lok Sabha||UMANG|
|ICC Cricket World cup winners||Aarogya Setu|
|List of Indian Navy Chief Admirals||PM CARES Fund|
|List of Highest Mountains in India||Prasad Scheme|
|Analogy||Number Ranking and Time Sequence Test|
|Coding-Decoding||Statement and Arguments|
|Blood Relations||Statement and Assumptions|
|Direction Sense Test||Statement and Courses of Action|
|Logical Venn Diagrams||Statement and Conclusions|
|Alphabet Test||Deriving Conclusion|
|Sitting Arrangements||Assertion and Reason|
|Mathematical Operations||Punch lines|
|Arithmetical Reasoning||Situation Reaction Tests|
|Inserting the Missing Character||Cause and Effect|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Preparation Tips
These are certain tips that should be followed by the candidates to boost their preparation. These tips work as icing on the cake. Let us take a look at certain preparation tips that can help you in the long run.
- Go through the entire exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- Follow a balanced schedule and then practice it again and again strictly.
- Practice mock tests continuously.
- Candidates should prepare notes on certain important topics and they must review the same from time to time.
- Maintain your health and well-being as well.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Books
These are some of the books that are highly recommended for preparation for the exam. All the candidates need to choose the wise books. You can also opt for the books that you desire at your convenience. Let us take a look at certain books which can be really useful.
|Subjects||Name of the Books||Publisher|
|English||Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|High School English Grammar and Composition Key||Wren and Martin|
|Objective General English||S. P. Bakshi|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
|Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for CAT||Nishit Sinha|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Class 9 to Class 12 Mathematics Textbooks||NCERT|
|General Awareness||India Year Book||–|
|Manorama Year Book|
|Newspapers (The Hindu, Indian Express, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Economic Times)|
|Magazine and Online Magazines|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||R. S. Agarwal|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT||Nishit Sinha|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning for CAT and Other Management Exams||Piyush Bhardwaj|
|Additional SET Exam Books||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Agarwal|
|Class 9 to Class 12 Textbooks||NCERT|
|Mental Aptitude||Subhkamna Publications|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates must note that the admit cards are the hall tickets that are released a few days before the exam and it helps the candidates to get the details regarding the examination center and the time of the examination. Candidates must note that the admit cards are released in online manner.
As per the latest information, the admit cards are going to be released in the last week of June 2023. In order to download the admit cards, candidates need to have entered their login credentials. Remember to take the printouts of the admit cards in colored formats as no black and white admit cards are allowed.
The details such as the name of the candidates, name of the exam, time, venue, and roll number of exam will be provided there. Take the admit card with you to the exam hall and also a photo identity proof.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Exam Centres
These are the exam centers where the candidates will appear to give the exam. They will have the option to choose the most convenient exam center while filling out the application form. The exam will be conducted in different centers all over India. Let us take a look at the same.
|Agra – Uttar Pradesh||Faridabad – Delhi NCR||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Ahmedabad – Gujarat||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||Mysuru – Karnataka|
|Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|Ajmer – Rajasthan||Guwahati – Assam||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Prayagraj – Uttar Pradesh||Hooghly – West Bengal||Noida – G Noida – Ghaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|Ambala – Haryana||Hyderabad – Telangana||Panipat – Haryana|
|Amravati – Maharashtra||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||Panjim – Goa|
|Amritsar – Punjab||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||Patiala- Punjab|
|Anand – Gujarat||Jaipur – Rajasthan||Patna – Bihar|
|Asansol – West Bengal||Jalandhar – Punjab||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|Aurangabad – Maharashtra||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|Belagavi (Belgaum) – Karnataka||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|Bengaluru – Karnataka||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||Karnal – Haryana||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha||Kochi / Ernakulam – Kerala||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|Chandigarh / Mohali – Punjab||Kolkata – West Bengal||Surat – Gujarat|
|Chennai – Tamil Nadu||Kota – Rajasthan||Thane – Maharashtra|
|Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||Kottayam – Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Cuttack – Odisha||Kozhikode – Kerala||Thrissur – Kerala|
|Dehradun – Uttarakhand||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||Ludhiana – Punjab||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|Dhanbad – Jharkhand||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|Dibrugarh – Assam||Mangaluru(Mangalore) – Karnataka||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Result
The result will be published in online manner and candidates can check the same using their login credentials. A scorecard will be released in the middle of July 2023. Successful candidates will be called for PI WAT or ST PI rounds.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Cutoffs
The cut-off marks will be published by the university and candidates should score more than or equal to that. The cut off marks will be released on several factors. Some of the factors affecting the cut-off marks are difficulty level, number of seats, number of students etc.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Admission
Those who are selected in the merit list will be called for writing ability and personal interview. Candidates who perform well in the whole procedure will be finally selected. The seats will be allocated depending on the marks of the candidates.
Some Important FAQs
Question- What kind of questions will be asked?
Ans- All the questions will be objective in nature.
Question- Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans- No, there is no negative marking in the exam.
Question- Can the form be submitted in offline mode?
Ans- No, the form needs to be submitted only in online mode.
If you have any other quires about Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.