Latest Applications Open 2024:
PTU B.Com Result 2023 has been Released. Punjab Technical University which is famous as PTU was introduced in the year 1997 along with the Punjab Technical University Act, 1996.
The Punjab Technical University was ascertained through an act of the State Legislature on 16 January 1997 with some of the institutes, 9 engineering & 5 management colleges.
At the moment the University controls 280 colleges, out of which 102 are engineering, 134 are management, 30 are pharmacy, 07 are architecture and 07 are Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT) with 33 local centers.
PTU B.Com Result 2023 – Declared
Provides B.Com Course and the details are
Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) is an undergraduate degree in commerce and related subjects. Under this course, a wide range of managerial skills is provided to the students and their grasping in several commerce streams like accounting, finances, finance, assessment, management, and insurance.
- The Bachelor of Commerce is intended so the students can progress business acumen, analytical skills, financial literacy, and managerial skills.
- The students will study subjects corresponding to management, accounting, economics, business law, information systems, and more.
PTU B.Com Result 2023
PTU declares the result of the university semester examination on its website within 40-45 days after the examination. The University makes the announcements of the result of regular and distance education programs (DEP) on its web portal distinctly.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The notice regarding the declaration of the result is published on the university’s website.
- The result of the Odd semester examination is hosted in December, whereas the result of the even semester is announced in June.
Important Points About the Result
- The result is always available in the form of a scorecard that is downloaded from the website.
- The result only contains the details regarding the students like their marks, total marks, performance, etc.
- When the result is out, the very thing to be done is to take its copy to be shown during admission time.
How to Check and Download the Result
- Visit the official website, hit ‘Examination’ in the ‘Departments’ tab.
- After that, see the ‘Examination portal for Students’.
- You will be sent to PTU Result and Datasheet portal.
- Provide User Name and Password and download the result and date sheet for later use.
How to Check PTU DEP (Distance Education Program) Result 2023
The Distance Education Program (DEP) examination result is announced distinctly from the result of Regular programs on the website. Students can download the result with the following steps:
- First, visit the University’s website.
- Then hit ‘Open and Distance Learning in the ‘Departments’ tab.
- Afterward, go for the ‘Distance Education Exam Portal’.
- Soon, you will see all the info concerning DEP degree status/ DEP result and DEP marks card & Results.
For any other queries about PTU B.Com Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook