Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form can be Filled till 7th June 2023. Tamil Nadu ITI Admission is conducted through the Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu and it has introduced Craftsmen Training Schemes (CTS) in the year 1950 for offering technical education in various vocational trades for the students to increase the needs of multiple industries.
Candidates can get admission in various trades offered by the institutes in the Tamil Nadu state.
Based on Eligibility Criteria, candidates will get admission to the various institutes of Tamil Nadu, and there are many of the students may appear as per their performance in the previous examination. Through this article, students will get detailed information on Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023.
Tamil Nadu 2023 Notification – Application Form Filled till 7th Jun
Tamil Nadu 2023 Application Form can be Filled till 7th June 2023. Click Here to Check Application Form Details.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Quick Link
|Tamil Nadu ITI Notification||Tamil Nadu ITI Merit List /Rank List|
|Tamil Nadu ITI Important Date (Announced)||Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Procedure|
|Tamil Nadu ITI Application / Registration (Out)||Tamil Nadu ITI Eligibility Criteria|
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu ITI|
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T), Tamil Nadu|
|Application Date||Will be Available|
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Schedule 2023
The admission schedule of Tamil Nadu ITI will be mentioned below for the students, and they need to check it.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Starting of Application Form||24th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||7th June 2023|
|Merit list release||1st week of August 2023|
|Counseling begins from||2nd week of August 2023|
Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2023
Those applicants wish to get admission in the various trades of Tamil Nadu ITI private and government institutes; they can fill the Application Form through online mode. Candidates can fill the Application Form by following the procedure provided below.
- First of all, candidates should have to go on the official web page of the Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form can be Filled till 7th June 2023.
- Applicants should have to fill in all the required details such as personal, education, communication, etc. carefully in the Application Form.
- They should have to upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling in all the required details in the Application, Form candidates should have to submit it and also take the printout of it for future use.
- Candidates can submit their application fees through e-Challan.
- The application fee will be Rs.50 for all categories.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
All interested candidates must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form, and applicants will not be able to get admission in the various institutes of ITI if they are not eligible. The Eligibility Criteria details have been provided below for the students.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- They must have a domicile certificate in Tamil Nadu state.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 14 years, and the upper age limit criteria are 40 years.
- They should be qualified in 10th and 12th class from any recognized board of Tamil Nadu state or equivalent.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Tamil Nadu ITI Merit List 2023
On the official website of the Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu, the Merit List will be released on the 1st week of August 2023, and those students will have qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination, they will be shortlisted in the Merit List.
They will be selected for the counseling procedure through the Merit List. The Merit List will display the name of the candidates, marks, and ranks. Candidates can check the details mentioned on Merit List carefully.
Tamil Nadu ITI Counseling 2023
Candidates will be call out for the Counseling Procedure after conducting on 7th to 9th August 2023. Those who are shortlisted in the Merit List, they will be called out for the Counseling Procedure, and seats will be allotted to them at the time of the counseling session.
If applicants do not attend the Counseling Session, then their position will be assigned to the next candidates. At the counseling center, candidates should have to carry the required documents for verification.
The seat will be allotted to the students after document verification. From the official website, students should have to check the schedule of counseling.
By using their application number and date of birth, applicants can get the program of counseling.
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Procedure 2023
By filling the Application Form, payment of fee, participating in counseling procedures, etc. the admission procedure will be done through candidates, and those candidates who want to get admission,
They should have to follow this procedure. As per the marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination, students will be shortlisted in the Merit List.
After the Merit List, the counseling procedure will be conducted in which document verification and seat allotment will be done.
Required Documents for Verification
Candidates should have to carry all these required documents for verification
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity certificate
- School leaving certificate, etc.
For any other queries about Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
3 thoughts on “Tamil Nadu ITI 2023: Application (Out), Dates, Eligibility”
S/o:murugan, 1/235,sikkampatti,v muthampattl,veppilailaimuthempatti,dharmapuri,tamil nadu-635301 882033694407
When is second phase counseling? Pls inform?