Latest Applications Open 2024:
Telangana University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Telangana University was established in 2006. Telangana University has three campuses commendable namely Main Campus at Dichpally, South Campus at Bikhnoor and a third campus at Sarangpur. The University was initially launched with only six courses and tonight provides a total of twenty-six courses.
Along with it the University also offers Ph.D. courses in thirteen disciplines. It offers the UG courses such as the BCA, LLB, and B. Ed in the respective faculties of Computer Science, Law and Education. In PG courses, the University is offering a master’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Science, Social Science, and Computer Science.
In every course, 85% of the seats are booked for local candidates from the districts of Nizamabad and Adilabad. Admissions in various courses are available on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the Common Entrance Test.
Telangana University 2024 Notification – Application Releasing soon
Telangana University 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Telangana University 2024 Important Dates
|Available on Application Form
|To be Announced
|Last Date of Application Form
|To be Announced
Telangana University 2024 Application Form
Telangana University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Applicants, who meet the eligibility criteria for the entrance tests, can only be applied through online mode from the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The registration procedure consists of two stages, in the first stage, the applicants are required to complete the online Application Form whereas in the second stage the candidates must pay the application fees. Candidates are required to take a printout of the application and save it for future reference.
Telangana University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must remember the following facts in mind before you apply for an entrance test:
- Candidates must be passed/ appearing for the last year examination of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Sc Home science/ B.Com / B.C.A/ B.B.M.
- Applicants should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in case of general category ( 40% marks for in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ PH) in either a Master’s Degree in relevant subject or 5 years Integrated course in the relevant subject.
- Candidates should have elapsed/ appearing for final year examination of B.E/ B.tech to Science/ Mathematics as one of the subjects and candidates should secure a minimum of 55% marks in the qualification exam.
- The candidates should have finished the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification has been issued.
The candidates which appear in the final year of degree examination are also eligible to appear in the ICET Examination. Students should consider the following qualification criteria before appearing for the entrance exam:
- For MBA Course: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in not less than three years running time from any recognized University or equivalent, with minimum 50% marks & Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC Level.
- For MCA Course: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum 3 years length in any discipline with Mathematics subject at 10+2 level.
- Applicants should have the permanent home of Telangana with Indian Nationality.
- For LLB course applicants should be at least 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) in their Bachelor’s degree from recognized board/University.
- Applicants who are appearing for the qualification exam are also qualified to apply.
- Age limit should be 30 years for candidates who want to join in 3 years L.L.B program.
- The candidate must be an Indian National and should satisfy the Local/ Unreserved status claim in the
- Candidates hold on LL.B./B.L. 3 / 5-year degree concerning the date of application and candidates who have cropped up/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
Telangana University 2024 Result
Telangana University results for different courses are available on the official website. The university conducts exams both within the semester system and also in the annual system.
Semester Exams for Telangana University are conducted in the month of June and December whereas annual exams are conducted in the month of April.
Nominees seeking the result of Affiliated Colleges can also verify the same on the official website of the University.
Telangana University 2024 Admissions Process
For admission into these MBA and MCA, TS ICET Exam performed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal.
The merit list is drawn up on the basis of rank secured by the student in the entrance exam. Counseling for the selected candidates is done in the month of July. The details of the TS ICET Exam are provided below:
|Mode of Examination
|Number of Questions
|2 Hours and 30 Minutes
TS EDCET Question paper for the examination is made up of 150 Multiple Choice Questions. The paper is Computer Based (CBT) and the time allotted for the exam is two hours. The paper has been divided into 3 parts:
Part 1 (common for all)
- English 25 questions for 25 marks.
Part 2( common for all)
- General Knowledge 15 questions to the 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude 10 questions to the 10 marks.
This part deals with the paper of the corresponding subjects selected by the candidate.
- Social studies: 100 questions to the 100 marks (Geography-35, History-30 civics-15, Economics-20)
- Physical science: 100 questions to the 100 marks (physics -50 chemistry-50)
- Mathematics: 100 questions for 100 marks.
- English: 100 questions to the 100 marks.
Telangana University provides UG and PG courses across the domain of law. The admission is carried out through the entrance exam at both UG and PG level. TS LAW CET is conducted at UG level and PGLCET is being conducted at PG level The merit list is prepared on basis of rank guaranteed by the student in the entrance exam.
The following table gives the list of TS LAW CET and PGCLET:
TS LAW CET: Passing marks is 35%.
|No. of Questions
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability
|Aptitude for the study for Law.
If you any queries regarding the Telangana University Admission 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.