Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Thiagarajar College of Engineering was established in the year of 1957, it’s a Government-aided autonomous college & which is approved by All India Council of Technical Education New Delhi (AICTE New Delhi).
Admission will be offered into the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses and Ph.D. / MS courses in the Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Computer Application, and Science field. On the basis of candidates’ obtained marks in different entrance exams admission will be provided. Aspirants will need to take any one of the entrance exams (TANCET / GATE / NATA).
On this page, candidates will read the details about Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission 2024 like the Application form, eligibility criteria, Exam dates, How to apply, etc.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission 2024 application form details which we have mentioned below:
- University will provide the registration Application form on the official portal at www.tce.du.
- Candidates who are eligible want admission can fill the Application form online mode.
- The Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission 2024 Application form will be accepted from the 3rd week of April 2024.
- The last date of submission is the last week of May 2024, if the submission is done after the due date it will not be accepted by the authority.
- Fill-up the form by filling in details: personal details (name, address, contact number, etc.), qualification details, and Email ID, etc.
For NATA entrance exam- Rs 2000/-, For GATE exam (general category- Rs 1500/-/ reserved category- Rs 750/-), For TANCET entrance exam (general category- Rs 600/-, reserved category- Rs 300/-). Application fees can be remitted through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Thiagarajar College of Engineering 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply. Aspirants who want to apply needs to have the Domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu. Candidates can apply who reside in different states & pass the HSC Exam from the state of Tamil Nadu. At the time of verification submit the Nativity certificate.
Qualification: For B. Tech, B. E. course: candidates will need to pass HSC class (12th exam) from any recognized board of the state. Selection will be done on the basis of the TNEA entrance exam (counseling).
For B. Arch course: candidates will need to pass HSC class (12th exam) from any recognized board with mandatory Mathematics subjects. At the time of admission submit the valid scorecard of the NATA entrance exam.
For M. Tech, M. E., course: Applier must pass the B. Tech degree or Graduate exam in the relevant field from a recognized university/Institution. Applier needs to have a valid scorecard of the TANCET entrance exam.
For MCA course: Applier need to pass the Graduation fall under the pattern of 10 + 2 + 3 system from recognized university/institution with the mandatory Mathematics Subjects.
Minimum Percentage: for General category candidate- more than 50 % marks, OBC category applicants- minimum 45 % marks and MBC/DNC/SC/ST & SCA category- more than 40 % marks.
Age criteria: applier age should not be less than eighteen years of age and the upper age limit is twenty-five years of age.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering 2024 Application Dates
Here, is provided the important dates of the Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission 2024 in the below given tabular:
|Events and dates related to the application process.|
|Notification will be release||1st week of April 2024|
|Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission 2024 application forms||3rd week of April 2024|
|Closing date to submit forms||last week of May 2024|
|Releasing of merit list/rank list||Last week of June 2024|
|counseling session||Last week of June 2024|
|Events and dates related to different entrance exams|
|TANCET exam: Registration form||July to February 2024|
|Examination : for TANCET MBA / MCA Exam||Last week of February 2024|
|TANCET M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan Exam||1st week of March 2024|
|NATA Date (Stage I): Registration form||February to March 2024|
|Exam date for NATA (Stage I)||3rd week of April 2024|
|for NATA Date (Stage II): Registration form||February to May 2024|
|Exam date: for NATA (Stage II)||Last week of May 2024|
|for GATE exam: Registration form||August to October 2024|
|Exam date for GATE||1st week of February 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for the Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission 2024 Application Form:
- All the applier must satisfy all eligibility conditions but by the authority to enter into Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission.
- Candidates need to have a valid scorecard of the National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) for the B.Arch course, qualify for the TANCET / GATE exam for Post Graduate courses and the Written Admission Test will be conducted for the Ph.D. courses.
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering will provide the registration process online mode through the official website.
- The application form will be rejected if the form is incomplete/incorrect or submitted after the due date.
- Complete the form by filling in details like Full name, date of birth, category, gender, domicile, details of a qualifying exam, marks secured, Mobile number, correspondence address, and permanent address, and select the course, etc.
- Provide the requirement document like mark sheet & certificate of 10th, 12th, and graduation class, (as per courses require) Domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu, Nativity certificate, etc.
- Take the printed copies of the duly fill-up registration form along with the document for future use.
If you have any other queries about the Thiagarajar College of Engineering Admission 2024 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.