Latest Applications Open 2024:
TMU Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 5th January 2023 for Various Courses. Teerthanker Mahaveer University, [TMU] has been accepted for UGC founded in the year 2008. TMU is referred to as Teerthanker Mahaveer University which has been accepted for UGC founded in the year 2008. Teerthanker Mahaveer University is located in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh.
TMI offers various UG, PG, and research courses in various streams such as Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Journalism, Fine Arts, Language Studies, Jain Studies. TMU has a superlative structure to make available superior teaching to every candidate on the campus. TMU offers several courses.
In this article, candidates will get knowledge about TMU 2023 which includes the Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply.
TMU Admission 2023 Notification – Application Released
Overview of Teerthanker Mahaveer University 2023
The overview of TMU has mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Full-Form||Teerthanker Mahaveer University|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG / Ph.D. / Other Courses|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Helpline||Tel 1800 270 1490|
Uttar Pradesh- 244001
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Rakesh Kr.|
|State / UT||Uttar Pradesh|
TMU 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||5th January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability:||Last Week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||2nd Week of July 2023|
|Teerthanker Mahaveer University final result||3rd week of August 2023|
TMU Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 5th January 2023 for Various Courses. Teerthanker Mahaveer University generates applications only to those who have fulfilled all conditions of admission. The Application Form will be offered for different courses.
The documents involving an Application Form can be found from the Admission Cell of the University with the fee charge of Rs, 600/-.
The documents together with the Application Form may be gotten by way of speed post/courier. An appeal concerning it must be referred to the Director – Finance and Admissions, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (U.P.) – 244 001, together with a demand draft with Rs. Taken in preference of ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University’ to be paid at Moradabad.
Downloading from University Website:
The Application Form is retained from the University Website namely www.me.ac.and the correctly filled form is dispatched to the Director of Finance Admissions, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (U.P.) – 244 001 together with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- choosing ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University to be paid at Moradabad.
List of Documents
- Following documents to be attached while filling Application Form:
- Attested photocopy of High School (10th Standard) Mark Sheet.
- Attested photocopy of High School (10th Standard) Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th Standard) Mark Sheet.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th Standard) Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of B.A./ B.Sc./B.Com./B.B.A./BCA/B.Tech/BDS/MBBS/ Equivalent Examination (all semesters/ years/ consolidated one).
- Attested photocopy of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.B.A./BCA/B.Tech/BDS/MBBS/ Equivalent Degree.
- Attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./M.B.A./MCA/M.Tech/ Equivalent Examination (all semesters/years/ consolidated one).
- Attested photocopy of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./M.B.A./MCA/M.Tech/ Equivalent Degree.
- Attested photocopy of the Result card of Entrance Test (if applicable).
TMU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed class 12 in the PCB group (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from a standard board.
- Candidates will require to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in class 12 to be eligible for MBBS admission.
TMU 2023 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be in an offline method. Answer sheets will be arranged for the students.
- The total number of questions will remain at 120.
- One mark is intended for the correct answer. The Paper will be 120 marks.
- Only two hours will be planned to go for an examination.
TMU 2023 Syllabus
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|Teaching Learning and School||25||25|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
How to Prepare for TMU 2023
- Those who make a thorough study plan regularly have a calmer time with studying and they find they have more time to unwind.
- Resolve the subjects you are not familiar with and contain more study period these topics. The features you recognize more may need studying, so endeavor to turn on more stimulating topics.
TMU 2023 Admit Card
The admit card can be downloaded by online method. It can be retained only by filling the application form. It is the document to be produced during the exam as proof.
There should be any evidence of photo id along with the admitting card. The accessories like mobile, watches are forbidden or at the examination center.
Steps to download the admit card
- Enter the official gateway of TMU.
- Look to admit card and press the link on the left-hand side
- Submit the valid details like the registration number in the text box and get the details.
- Download the TMU admit card 2023 and possess its copy.
- Look through orders carefully about what things you need before appearing for the exam
TMU 2023 Result
The TMU 2023 Result will be published at the official site following the exam. Those anticipating results will be downloading it by means online.
- First of all, the applicant must start and direct to the “Examination Results” section under the “Examination” tab
- When the page is inserted, a list of all the published results is showed, colleges wise, on the screen.
- Applicants must discover the anticipated course name accompanied by the semester and press the equivalent link to see the result
- The moment the link is ticked, a PDF will be copied containing the results.
- Applicants can get a sight of marks subject wise in the PDF file alongside their name.
TMU 2023 Counselling/ Admission
The merit list avowed by the University is meant to be concluding and obligatory. If any paper acquiesced by the applicant is come across as being false/fake during any stage, their admission will be annulled and accountable for trial.
The assortment to the program will be interim until the candidate furnishes the required documents and testimonials, counting the ending results of the qualifying examination while admission.
The contribution of the applicant in any procedure of illegal actions refuses the applicant from looking for admission in any program of the university. The disguise of info on this account will bring about the termination of admission if noticed later.
If you have any other Questions related to TMU 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.