Latest Applications Open 2023:
The TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam is organized through Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) and it is organized to offer admission to the candidates in B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses. This examination is conducted on the university level for the candidates.
Those candidates are aspiring to get admission in B. Ed (2 years) Regular Course in the affiliated institutes of Tamil Nadu Open University on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Every year many of the applicants appear in this examination.
From this article, applicants will know complete information of TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam application form dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure.
TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2023
Applicants wishing to get admission in B. Ed (2 years) Regular Course in the affiliated institutes of Tamil Nadu Open University can apply in the TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam by filling the application form and here are the few details about application form mentioned below.
- The TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form will be available through online mode on the official website.
- From the last week of August to the 3rd week of November, the application form will be available to the candidates.
- Candidates should have to fill the application form carefully after reading the instructions provided to them.
- The application correction facility will not be provided to the candidates.
- Application fee of TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam can be paid through offline mode.
- Offline payment can be done through Demand Draft in the favour of Tamil Nadu University.
TNOU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria of the TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam before filling the application and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years old.
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Candidates should be passed in 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Minimum Marks: They must be qualified with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree.
- Relaxation: Candidates belonging to the reserved category must have secured a minimum of 40% marks.
TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Dates 2023
Applicants should have to check the important dates of the TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam if they are going to apply in this institute to complete their B.Ed course.
How to Apply in TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam
The TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form will be available on the official website and the interested and eligible candidates in the B.Ed course can fill the application form through online mode. Applicants can fill the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official website of Tamil Nadu Open University.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- They should have to provide their details such as name, mailing address, and the teaching experience if any.
- Candidates should have to make the payment of application fee through offline mode.
- They have to send the application form offline also which will be sent to “The Controller of Examinations, Admission Division, Tamil Nadu Open University, No. 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015”.
The article above details of the TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form has mentioned below for the aspiring and eligible candidates to get admission in the Bachelor of Education course in the affiliated institutes of Tamil Nadu Open University.
If you have any other quires about TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.