Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) is the state-level eligibility test conducted for the teachers through the Teachers Recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu. Through this test, candidates will get the teaching jobs in the government schools for class 1 to 12 teachers.
Every year, the TNTET Examination is conducted for the candidates, who are aspiring to get the teacher’s job. Those candidates want to make their career as a teacher in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the TN state, they can apply in TNTET Examination.
From this article, candidates will be able to know the detailed information of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) in which includes the TNTET Application Form, application dates and procedure to fill the Application Form, etc.
TNTET 2023 Application Form – Releasing Soon
TNTET Application Form 2023
The Teachers Recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu will release the Application Form on the official website and the applicants can fill the Application Form through online mode as well as offline mode.
After filling all of the required details in the Application Form, candidates should also have to upload the required documents in the Application Form and make the payment of the application fee.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
There are the important dates of the TNTET Application Form will be mentioned below for the candidates and they should have to check it.
How to fill TNTET Application Form
Candidates can fill the Application Form of TNTET by following the procedure mentioned below and they should have to follow it.
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of the Teachers Recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates have to search for the recruitment section.
- Click on the link showing notification for TNTET Exam.
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Before going to fill the Application Form, applicants should have to follow the instructions carefully.
- Applicants have to enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email address in the required field.
- Fill the Application Form with your Personal Details like Address, Nationality, Academic qualifications, Choice of examination center, Paper applied for, etc.
- Applicants also have to upload a signature and Photographs.
- Along with the Application Form, candidates also have to attach all the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of the application fee through any Online Mode using net-banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Review the details in the entire form, make changes, if necessary, and click on the Submit button.
- After submitting the Online Application form, a registration number along with the password will be generated. They must have to keep it safe for future use.
Documents to carry to fill TNTET Application Form
Applicants must have to carry the required documents to fill the Application Form and the documents will be
- Passport size color photograph
- Full signature.
- Caste Certificate
- Qualifications Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- TRB Copy of the fee payment challan (in the case of offline mode)
If you any query regarding TNTET Application Form 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.