The TNTEU (Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University) has conducted the TNTEU M.Ed Admission to offer admission to the candidates in the Master of Education course. In the various affiliated colleges of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, admission will be provided to the candidates.
Every year many of the candidates may appear in this examination based on their eligibility criteria and to get admission in this course candidates have to fill the application form through online mode.
Here, from this content, applicants will know the detailed information of the TNTEU M.Ed Admission application form schedule, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure.
TNTEU M.Ed 2023 Application – Releasing Soon
TNTEU M.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. The Link will be Provided Here.
TNTEU M.Ed Admission Application Form 2023
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in Master of Education course in the affiliated colleges of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, they can apply by filling the application form and the details of it mentioned below.
- TNTEU M.Ed 2023 Application Form will be released on the 4th week of August 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is the 4th week of September 2023.
- Filling application form instructions will be provided on the webpage for candidates.
- Candidates must have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- Application form filled with wrong and incorrect details will be rejected through authority.
- Documents should have to be carried due to filling and submitting the application form.
- Before the last date of submission, candidates have to submit the application form.
- Application Fees can be paid through offline mode.
- Offline payment can be done through Demand Draft in favor of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University’ payable at Chennai.
TNTEU M.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria for TNTEU M.Ed Admission if they are going to apply for admission in the M.Ed course.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit candidates can apply.
- Nationality: Applying candidates must belong to Indian Citizenship.
- Qualification: Candidates should be qualified in a B.Ed degree from this University or any other recognized university to be eligible for admission to the M.Ed degree program.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must be passed with at least 50% marks in theory and practical components separately in B.Ed degree.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing for the 2nd year B. Ed degree Examination can also apply for admission.
TNTEU M.Ed Admission Application Dates 2023
The important schedule of TNTEU M.Ed Admission is mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
|Available on Application Form||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date for Online Registration of Application||4th week of September 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination and Interview||to be announced|
Documents Required during Application Process
These self-attested copies of the certificates should be carried by the candidates to fill the application form.
- Transfer Certificate
- UG Degree or Provisional Degree
- PG Degree/Provisional Degree
- Ed Degree/Provisional
- Ed Mark Statement
- Community Certificate if applicable
- PWD Certificate if applicable
How to Apply in TNTEU M.Ed Admission
The TNTEU M.Ed Admission Application Form will be available on the official website and those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission in the Master of Education course can fill and submit the application form on the provided schedule through authority. Candidates can fill the application form by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates need to go on the official webpage of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University.
- Candidates should have to click on the link of the application form and start filling the application form.
- In the application form, candidates need to fill in all the correct and complete details in the required field.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned documents such as images and signature as per the prescribed format.
- After filling in all the details, applicants have to submit the application form and take the print out of it to send it to the university office.
- Candidates should have to send the printout of the filled-in online application form and it should be taken from the university website and forwarded to the University along with the application fee and self-attested copies of the certificates.
Applying candidates can fill the application form of TNTEU M.Ed Admission and the details can be checked by them mentioned in this article. It will be very helpful for the candidates if they will get to know how to apply and what is the eligibility to apply.
If you have any other quires about TNTEU M.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.